Breaking the news

Love at First Sight

*Note: We edited the last part of Chapter 50 shortly after we updated.*

 


 

After practice, the boys sat down for a water break.  Fatima and Han were attempting to do the hip s in front of the dance room mirrors.  Yongguk and Daehyun were facepalming so hard at the sight of their girlfriends attempting to dance.  Gizelle yelled at them, “OH MY GOD. What are you guys doing? Leave that to the professionals. Oh my gosh my eyes!” Fatima and Han laughed as they patted her head and joined the group on the floor.  Han poked Gizelle’s arm and teased, “You’re just jealous that you can’t bust a move like us.” Gizelle held out her hand, “Puh-lease.  I have Jongie oppa.  He will teach me his awesome moves, and then I will wipe the floor with you in a dance competition!”


“Nyeh.” Han stuck out her tongue at Gizelle while trying to open a bag of chips.  Fatima turned to Yongguk and asked him, “So is this really part of the choreography in your ‘No  Mercy’ music video?” Yongguk chugged his water and wiped his mouth with his hand.  “Yup! You girls are lucky~ You got to see the choreo UP CLOSE~” he said with a big smile.  

Fatima put her hands over her cheeks and tried not to laugh like a mental patient.  “OH MY GOSH. THE CHOREOGRAPHY. SO BEAUTIFUL. The hip s. So sdfhjsdhjfhsdk ME GUSTA.” She said getting really excited. Han stuck a chip in and pointed out, “You know. This choreo has Himchan oppa written ALL OVER IT.” Himchan gasped, “WHAT DO YOU MEAN!?!” Everyone tried to stifle their laughter as Himchan kept complaining.


Mylinh laid on the floor next to Himchan with her arms sprawled all over the place.  “Ah I’m so tired!” she complained.  Himchan laughed and poked her stomach causing Mylinh to curl up in defense.  “Why are you tired? We were the ones dancing!” Himchan teased and poked her again.  She smacked his hand away and glared at him, “Don’t touch me!” she warned. He smiled and poked her cheek, “You’re my girlfriend.  I’m the only one allowed to touch you.” Yongguk nearly choked on his water. “No. You can’t touch her. She’s still under aged and that would make you a e.  You can go to jail for that kind of stuff.” He sternly explained while pointing to Himchan. He turned to Youngjae and ordered him to sit in between the two of them.  Himchan pouted as he scooted over to make room for Youngjae.

Daehyun rubbed his stomach and turned to the rest of the group.  “All that dancing has made me really hungry!” he exclaimed.  Youngjae nodded his head and joined in, “You know what I really crave? ICE CREAM.” Jenny shot up from her seat and grabbed Zelo’s arm.  “We’ll buy you ice cream! There’s a store nearby I think… We’ll be right back!” she said as she dragged Zelo out the door with her.  Han pouted, “But I don’t want ice cream…..” Daehyun patted her hand and turned to Youngjae, “Youngjae you fat pig! It’s not all about you! We’ve been eating ice cream like everyday for the past week! There’s plenty of ice cream at home! You know what I really want? CHEESECAKE. GLORIOUS CHEESECAKE.” Daehyun’s mouth was starting to water at the thought of cheesecake.  Youngjae scoffed, “Nah ice cream is the best. I can eat ice cream all day for the rest of my life!” Gizelle laughed and pointed at Daehyun, “Not if Daehyun oppa eats it first.” Everyone was arguing about what food was the best until Mylinh spoke up.

Mylinh turned over onto her stomach and rested her head on her hands.  “What are we going to do about SHIMMY?” she asked.  Jongup tilted his head in confusion, “Shimmy?” Daehyun looked at her, “Shimmy? Is that some kind of food? It sounds delicious.” Mylinh shook her head, “No, Shimmy. It’s a combination of Shannon and Jimmy! Pretty good right? I just came up with it.” Han shook her head in disappointment, “You really came up with a ship name for them? They’re not even official.”  Gizelle pointed out, “But if they were together, I would totally ship Shimmy.”

Youngjae shook his head, “But I thought that we settled it in Japan! I thought that Jimmy wouldn’t hit on Shannon anymore!” Yongguk snapped at him, “We were going to pound his face in for hitting on Shannon again, but SOMEONE stopped us.”  He turned to glare straight into Youngjae’s soul.  Youngjae sheepishly smiled, “But you have to admit, they do look kind of good together…..” “They even sound good together! SHIMMY~~~” Mylinh pitched in.  Fatima pointed at her and gave her a look that told her to shut up.


Yongguk shook his head and held his hand out, “Only Shannon and Zelo look good together.  They practically belong together. Everything was fine until Jimmy came into the picture.” Mylinh tapped her chin to show that she was thinking.  “But they don’t sound good together. Zenon? Shelo?” she said.  Youngjae smacked the back of her head.  Gizelle scolded her, “Are you seriously still coming up with ship names?! NOW IS NOT THE TIME!” Himchan smacked Youngjae in the stomach, “Don’t touch my girl.” He warned and turned back to the discussion.

Jongup finally spoke up after quite awhile, “If Jimmy is the bad person.  Why don’t we just get rid of him? Then everything will go back to normal right?” Yongguk gave him a weird look and asked, “What are you thinking?…..” Jongup smiled and explained, “What if Jimmy happens to disappear one day!” Himchan crossed his arms, “And how do you suppose that would happen.” Jongup thought about it for a while and then questioned, “Hmm. Do you have a shovel?” Gizelle gave him an unsure look and asked, “What do you need a shovel for?” Jongup held her hand and smiled, “You leave that to me!” He smiled triumphantly as everyone else exchanged worried glances.  “So… Are you going to take the shovel and smack Jimmy in the face and he will die and then you will bury him with the shovel?” Mylinh asked.  Jongup frowned, “Maybe….. Dang it that took me forever to think of!” Youngjae reached over to smack Jongup’s head.  “Stupid! We’re not going to kill anyone!” he scolded.

Daehyun changed the subject and pointed out, “What about Zelo? Are we going to tell him what happened?” Yongguk glared at him, “We can’t.  If Zelo ever finds out about Shannon cheating on him again, he would be heartbroken.” Himchan disagreed, “No we have to tell him, because he has the right to know that his girlfriend was locking lips with someone else on our couch!” Yongguk tilted his head, “Then why don’t you give him the bad news? I’m sure he would love to hear it from you.” Himchan frantically shook his head, “Why do I have to do it? I don’t want to tell him! He’ll hate me forever! I’m scared… JONGUP-AH! HOLD ME!”

Youngjae laughed and pointed at Himchan, “Hyung, you were the one who said that we should tell Zelo in the first place.  Since you suggested it, you should be the one to tell him.” Himchan did not let go of Jongup and exclaimed, “No! I don’t want to do it! I think that Jonguppie should do it, because he always smiles and who can say no to this face~” He squished Jongup’s cheeks and turned to the others who were not amused.  “I think we should place a vote!” Daehyun said out loud.  Himchan pointed a finger at Daehyun and gave him a glare that said I’m going to get you later!

Yongguk laughed and announced, “Alright let’s place a vote! All those who vote that Himchannie should tell Zelo, raise your hand!~” Almost all the hands shot up.  Himchan pointed at Mylinh who was still thinking about who she should vote for.  “Mylinh. If you vote for me, there will be no more Himchannie goodness for you!” Mylinh shrugged and raised her hand to join the rest of the group.  Himchan threatened again, “Fine if you vote for me. I will unplug the internet for a week!” Mylinh still kept her hand up in the air and said, “I’ll survive.” Yongguk smiled and counted the hands up,  “I guess that everyone voted for our Himchannie~” He grinned at Himchan and told him, “You know what to do when they come back~” Himchan crossed his arms and pouted, “No fair.”

Gizelle looked around and asked, “What about Jenny unnie? I see her with Zelo all the time now.”  Himchan tapped his chin, “Hmm. Now that I think of it. Jenny and Zelo were together during the triple date too!” Fatima looked confused, “Do you think that Zelo is cheating on Shannon with Jenny?”  Yongguk looked at her in total disbelief, “I highly doubt that.  Our Zelo is faithful! I know it!” “Then does Jenny like Zelo?” Daehyun asked out of curiosity.  Han shook her head, “Of course not! Jenny unnie only has eyes for Jimmy! Why would she like Zelo?”  Daehyun shrugged.  “Maybe Jenny is just hanging out with Zelo because Jimmy ran to Shannon.  She must feel hurt too….” Youngjae assumed.  Mylinh and Fatima pouted.  “Poor Jenny unnie…..” Fatima said thinking about her poor unnie being abandoned by Jimmy.

Just then, the dance room door flung open revealing Jenny and Zelo with bags of ice cream.  “We’re baaack!~~~” Jenny exclaimed as she ran into the dance room, dragging Zelo after her.  The girls jumped up from their seats and ran to Jenny.  Daehyun beat them to Jenny, he nearly attacked the bags of ice cream in her hands.  “What kind of ice cream did you buy? Did you buy cake?” Daehyun asked a billion questions as he rummaged through the bag.  He gasped and pulled out a cheesecake from the bag, “Is this CHEESECAKE!?” Jenny nodded, “I love cheesecake, so I thought that I should buy some to share with all of you!” “Thanks Jenny!” Daehyun exclaimed while giving her a hug, then ran into the corner of the dance room to pig out on the cheesecake.  Han ran after him with a spoon, “Wait Daehyunnie oppa! You have to share!”

Jenny pulled out a box of Neapolitan ice cream sandwiches and handed everyone one.  She sat down on the floor and patted the spot next to her, gesturing Zelo to come sit down next to her.  Everyone ate the ice cream happily that they almost forgot what they were supposed to do.  Yongguk slightly nudged Himchan’s arm and looked to Zelo.  “But I don’t want to!” Himchan whined.  Yongguk harshly whispered, “We voted. It’s your job!” Himchan pouted and muttered, “I hate politics…..” He tried to put on a smile and turned to Zelo, “Zelo-ah is it okay if we talk privately over there?” He pointed to the other side of the room.  Zelo slowly nodded and got up.  Himchan stood up and nudged Yongguk’s arm with his foot.  Yongguk looked up at him, “What.”  Himchan whispered, “Come with me! I’m scared.” Yongguk laughed, “Do you want me to hold your hand too? Will that make you feel better?” Himchan nodded, “Yes it would.” That wasn’t exactly the answer Yongguk was looking for, but he stood up and dragged the rest of B.A.P to the other side of the room.

All the girls crowded around Jenny and ate their ice cream in silence.  Han broke the silence by telling Jenny about what happened with Shannon and Jimmy.  Jenny tried to look shocked, but truthfully on the inside she was celebrating.  “HE DID WHAT NOW!?!!” She screamed.  Gizelle tried to calm her down, “Don’t be mad Jenny unnie! I’m sure that Jimmy still likes you.”  Jenny buried her face in her hands and pretended to cry.  “How could he do this to me? He was always avoiding me….” She sniffled.  

Fatima pouted at the sight of her unnie like this.  “Jenny unnie we’ll help you get back with Jimmy.” She said.  Jenny looked at her and wiped a fake tear off her face, “Really?” All the girls nodded.  “Anything for Jenny unnie!” Mylinh exclaimed as she unwrapped another ice cream.  Jenny shrugged, “Well I’ve been trying to get him to notice me more lately.  I made it look like I like Zelo…. So that Jimmy would be jealous, but Zelo doesn’t really help me. That’s why my plan wasn’t working out that well.” Gizelle let out a gasp of realization, “Ohhh… that’s why I always see you with Zelo nowadays.”  

Jenny nodded, “It was just to get back with Jimmy, but Zelo keeps pushing me away and making it unrealistic.” Fatima frowned, “No this won’t do! We need to let Zelo in on your plan! If we make it look like you two are a couple, Shannon and Jimmy will get super jealous! Then Shannon will go back to Zelo and Jimmy with go back to Jenny unnie.  It’s perfect!” Jenny smiled, “Really? You would help me get back with Jimmy? Thank you girls so much!” All the girls hugged her.  “Don’t worry unnie! Jimmy will be back in your arms in no time!” Han said.  “Jenny unnie FIGHTING!” they all cheered for her.   Jenny smirked.  
Bingo, now I have them working for me.

On the other side of the room, all of B.A.P was circled around Zelo.  Zelo looked at all of their faces in confusion. “Hyungs? Did I do something wrong?” He asked looking straight at Yongguk.  Himchan put an arm around Zelo and sighed, “Zelo-ah.  You know…. That when life hits you hard, you have to get up and uh deal with it. Not everything in life is fair, and bad stuff will keep coming your way. And uhm…..” Zelo was even more confused.  “Hyung… What are you trying to say?” he asked Himchan.  Himchan held up his hand, “Shut up child. I’m talking.” He dramatically placed his hand on his forehead, “Ah now where was I? You see that there are a lot of fish in the sea and if you---“ Youngjae cut him off by screaming, “OH FOR THE LOVE OF GOD. SHANNON IS CHEATING ON YOU WITH JIMMY AGAIN! THEY WERE LIKE MAKING OUT ON OUR COUCH!”

Himchan pushed Youngjae and scolded him, “Yoo Youngjae! Why did you do that? I was slowly easing him into the bad news!” Youngjae shrugged, “Himchan hyung was taking too long… and you were talking about nonsense stuff anyway.” Himchan glared at him, “Don’t kid around. I’m the best.”

Zelo couldn’t hear them arguing, they sounded so far away.  His ears were ringing and he could feel his knees getting weak.  Shannon cheated on me again? I thought that Jimmy was just being nice, but Shannon fell for him again? Soon, Zelo was sitting on the floor in a crying mess. Yongguk put his arm around Zelo and tried to comfort him.  Himchan and Youngjae stopped arguing and turned to see Zelo on the floor crying.  “Ah Youngjae! Look what you did!” Himchan pointed the blame on Youngjae.  “I didn’t do anything! Blame Shannon and Jimmy!” Youngjae said to his defense.  Himchan kneeled down in front of Zelo and patted his head.  “It’ll be okay. Let it all out…” he said in a caring tone.  Jongup sat down next to Zelo and awkwardly patted Zelo’s leg.  “There there…..” he said turning the atmosphere really awkward.  Himchan and Yongguk turned and gave him a really weird look.  Jongup scratched his head and explained, “Uhm…. I’m not really good in these types of situations.”


Daehyun tried to brighten up the mood a little bit.  He reached to grab Zelo’s hand and said, “Let’s go eat! All-you-can-eat buffet! Yonggukkie hyung is paying~ Will that make you feel better?” Yongguk gasped, “WHAT!? I NEVER AGREED TO PAYING!” Daehyun lightly slapped Yongguk’s arm, “Hyung! Do it for Zelo! The poor boy looks like he’s about to faint! He needs food right away!” Yongguk looked at Daehyun and muttered, “Ah seriously Daehyunnie.  You’re the only one who can still think about food in this kind of situation.”

Just then, all the girls ran over to Zelo and knelt down beside him.  “Ah poor Zelo…. Shannon is such a bad person!” Mylinh pouted.  Youngjae looked at them, “So… what do we do now?” Fatima turned to him and smiled, “Jenny unnie came up with a great plan!”  After Fatima told them the plan, all the guys were slowly nodding.  “That…. might actually work…” Yongguk said still nodding his head.  Himchan thought about it for a while, “Yeah that could work.” Jongup shook his head, “I still like my idea better.” Youngjae slapped Jongup’s head and yelled, “We’re not murdering anybody!”

Jenny’s smile widened as each person approved of her plan.  Daehyun turned to Zelo who had almost finished crying.  “Zelo-ah do you want to go through with Jenny’s plan?” he asked kindly.  Zelo thought about it for quite a while.  He finally nodded and said, “It’s worth a try.”  Jenny’s heart did 3742938408320 summersaults.  She held out her hand and said, “Let’s work well together to make them jealous!” Zelo sniffled and looked at her outstretched hand.  Jenny smiled when he finally grabbed her hand and shook it.

Everyone cheered and started heading out the door.  Daehyun turned to Yongguk, “Yonggukkie hyung! You’re paying for food right?” Yongguk smiled and patted Daehyun’s head, “Sure.” Daehyun wrapped his arms around Yongguk and exclaimed, “I LOVE YOU.” Youngjae broke their celebration by pointing out, “But wait, aren’t Shannon and Jimmy still at home alone?” Himchan quickly pushed everyone into the van.  “They’re still at home alone! WHO KNOWS WHAT THEY COULD BE DOING! WE HAVE TO GET HOME NOW!” he exclaimed as he shut the van door closed.  

Jongup smiled, “Jenny and Zelo can start the plan right when we get home!” Jenny smiled and took Zelo’s hand in hers, “Don’t worry Zelo-ah.  I’ll make sure that Shannon gets super jealous!” Zelo interlocked their fingers, “I’ll do the same for Jimmy.”  Jenny couldn’t stop smiling at their interlocked fingers.  
My plan is working out perfectly!

 


 

Note to KPOPxgirl:

Thanks for your comment. Sorry we can't respond properly, since we wouldn't want to spoil our story for our readers. 
Please look forward to our later chapters~

-zeshanlolol & mychannie <3

P.S. Don't you just love Jimmy and Jenny?~~~ 

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥