Our Life

Always be

One month later

It was Sunday morning. I woke up quite late that morning, and I was surprised when Sandeul was lying next to me, glaring smilingly at me.

 

“What’s wrong with you? Why are you so happy? Is there something on my face?” I asked him. He shook his head.

 

“Then, what is it? Tell me.” I continued.

 

He smiled and said, “You’re so beautiful when you woke up in the morning.”

 

I giggled, “Ya, ani, YEOBO, what makes you say that? All this while, I’m not beautiful ey?”

 

“Ani, ani, ani. You’re beautiful since you were born. It’s just so sudden, you know. Hahaha.” He replied.

 

I laughed. I got out from the bed and went to the bathroom to brush my teeth. As I walked out from the bathroom, I ask Sandeul what does he want for breakfast.

 

“Yah, Yeobo, what do you want for today’s breakfast?” I asked.

 

“YOU.” He replied as his finger pointing at me.

 

“Ya, are you crazy? I’m serious.” I said to him.

 

“Aigoo, arasseo. Anything. I’ll eat anything that you cook. Please don’t be mad, okay?” He replied.

 

“Hehe, aniya, I’m not mad at all. I found it a bit funny when you said that before,” I said.

 

 At the kitchen

 

I have cooked some baked beans, and mashed eggs with corns. As I was getting the dining table ready, I felt a pair of arms around my waist.

 

“Jagiya,” he called.

 

“Ne, yeobo, what do you want now?” I replied. We did not realised that we were swaying ourselves left and right.

 

“Nothing, just you. Haha. Let’s go shopping today, shall we?” He said.

 

“Where? I’m okay with it. It’s all up to you to decide the place. Okay?”

 

“Sure. Let’s spend our weekend together all day long! Yeah!”

 

“Hahaha, okay okay. Now, have a seat, my dear husband. Have some breakfast, shall we?”

 

“Okay!” He gave me a kiss on the cheek.

 

I smiled as I shook my head. He is so childish. That’s why I love him, I guess.