Next Five Years

Always be

5 years later

 

“Omma! Let’s hang out at the theme park today. Okay? Just the three of us. Omma, appa and me. Please.”

“Okay, Baro. I’m okay with it. Go search for appa and ask him if he approves. Okay? Now go. I have some laundry to do.” I replied.

 

“Ne! Appa! Appa, where are you?” He shouted as he walked away from me to search for his appa, Sandeul.

 

Yeah, Baro. He is 4 now. The only child in the family. He is hyperactive and a happy-go-lucky little boy but sometimes he is quite naughty. I am glad that he had entered our life.

 

In the living room

 

“Appa, appa!” Baro called him.

 

“Eo, yes my son. What do you want?” Sandeul asked.

 

“Appa, let’s hang out and take a walk at the theme park today? Okay?” Baro asked.

 

“Already ask your mom about it?”

 

“She said yes.”

 

“Okay! Now, let’s get ready for our adventurous adventure! LET’S GO!”

 

I heard them shouting and screaming inside the house. I shook my head and continue doing my laundry. A few more clothes and I am done.

 

“Jagiya, jagiya. Get ready now! We’re going to theme park!” Sandeul called me from inside.

 

“Yeay, yeay, yeay!” Baro was so happy.

 

“Okay!” I replied.

 

At the theme park

 

“Yeobo, I’m going to some ice cream. You stay here with Baro okay?” I said to him.

 

“Baro-ya, omma gonna buy some ice cream. What ice cream flavour do you want me to buy for you?”

 

“Choco! Choco, choco!” He replied.

 

“Okay okay. Hahaha. Yeobo, what do you want? Chocolate too?” I asked Sandeul.

 

“I wanna share the ice cream with you. Okay? Pretty please.” He begged.

 

“Ahaha, okay. Strawberry, right? Okay, wait here!”

 

SANDEUL’S POV

“Appa, isn’t omma so pretty?” Baro suddenly asked me.

 

“Of course, she’s pretty. That’s why I marry her.” I replied back to Baro.

 

“Appa, I want to marry omma,” he said.

 

“Eo? You want to marry omma? Ey, I don’t approve it, mianhae Baro-ya,” I joked.

 

“Wae?” He replied bluntly.

 

“Baro-ya, omma is mine. She’s my wife. You can’t marry her.” I said.

 

“But I want to! I want to!”

 

“Okay, okay, calm down. Okay, I’ll let you marry omma. Happy now?” I tried to comfort him down.

 

“Ne! Gomawo, appa!”

 

END OF SANDEUL’S POV

 

“Hey, guys! Here’s your ice cream! One for me and one for our lovely son, Baro. Hehehe. Here you go.” I gave the ice cream to him.

 

“Where’s mine?” Sandeul asked and pouted his lips.

 

“Aigoo, my lovely duck is mad. Aren’t we suppose to share? Don’t you remember?” I said.

 

“Ah, I remembered! Yeah! Baro-ya, I’m sharing the ice cream with omma~”

 

“Huhhh!” Baro replied and turned his head to the other way.

 

“Yeobo, what’s with him? Is there something going on between you two?” I asked.

 

“Jagiya, just now, Baro told me something.”

 

“Mwonde?”

 

“He said you’re pretty and he want to get married with you.”

 

“Awwwwww. That’s so cute. Aigoo, Baro-ya. Gomawo, uri adeul.” I said to Baro and hugged him.

 

“Yah, you should hug me not him. I’m jealous.” Sandeul said to me.

 

“Aigoo, there he goes again. Arasseo arasseo.” I gave him a kiss on the lips so that he would not be that mad.

 

And he just smiled.

After the incident, we spend time at the theme park until late evening. We had so much fun.