The Last Goodbye Leads to the Next Hello

The Last Goodbye Leads to the Next Hello

 

I went to school the next day with a hyper mood. I keep on greeting everyone that i met. Everyone laughed at my attitude as they never seen me like this.

 

“Ehem. Looks like someone’s in love”  Min Ah stated when she bought her meal on recess.

I blushed and looked down on my lap. Adjusting my skirt as i saw it wrinkled a bit. Everyone clears their throat. I lifted my head and looked at everyone. I can see it in their eyes that they wanted an explanation. I giggled a bit and began my story.

 

“Awwwwwwwwwwww. That’s so sweeeeeeeet. “ all of the girls said it together unintentionally and looked at each other then laughed as loud as they can.

“I’m so jealous of you. In a speed of light you got a hot boyfriend. He’s even rich and very charming. I would love to see you guys dating. You two would be all lovey dovey”  Hye Min stated.

I smiled at her statement and caught Jessica’s eyes. she gave me a warm smile. But there’s something wrong with her today. She’s quiet and didn’t even eat her meal just now. I wanted to ask her what’s wrong then again the bell rings and we have to get to our next class.

 

In class, Jessica’s not giving her full attention and i wondered why. She’s not like this at first but what’s with her now. I’ll ask her later.

 

 

I walked out of class with Jessica. She didn’t say anything at first but then she opened and said

 

“I just broke up with Dae Sung. None of the girls know and I hope you would keep this as a secret between us two”

I was surprised. My mouth turned into an ‘O’ shape. I wanted to ask her what happened but then she gave out a heavy sigh and i thought it’s not the time yet. I pat her back and smiled. Everything’s gonna be okay, Jessica ah. But the sentence just flipped on my brain.

 

 

It’s been a while since Kyu Hyun and i started dating.  We’re more comfortable with each other now. We learned a lot about each other. I’m beginning to fall head over heels for him. and so today Kyu Hyun invited me to his house that’s in Gangnam. I wore something casual and set for my journey.

I took the taxi and gave the driver the address that i had written down on a piece of paper. I arrived later. I took the lift and pressed the number  13. The lift’s door opened and i stepped out. I looked to the right and then the left.  There’s one door on this floor. Maybe it’s that one. I stepped towards the door and pressed the bell. It took a while for the door to be opened. I saw Kyu Hyun’s smiling face and i can’t help but to smile back.

 

“Welcome” he said it to me while looking at me up and down.

Did i wore something awful ? i think it’s cute... i just nodded and entered his house. I looked around and i was amazed. I would love to live in a house like this one day. I mean.. a penthouse. If and only IF, my salary can cover this every month.

 

“You can look around first. I’m still preparing our lunch” he said that and continued preparing the meal.

 

I looked around. I felt like jumping up and down on his comfy bed but i guess that’ll make me look so childish. I looked at the view. Seoul is rapidly developing. Somehow i felt proud of being  Korea’s citizen.

 

I startled a bit when Kyu Hyun hugged my waist and put his head on my shoulders.

“It’s ready, my love”

With that i pulled his hands and went to the table as fast as i could. I wonder if he saw my blushing face just now. He smiled at me and sat on the chair opposite from me.

 

“Wow. You sure know how to cook. These looks delicious” my mouth watered as i said the words.

“Come, help yourself” as he said that he poured me a glass of water. Without hesitations i ate my meal. He laughed at my attitude.

 

 

After that, we relaxed in front of the tv. I rested my head on his chest. We’re watching a movie which i don’t know what’s the main story is all about. I just enjoyed being in Kyu Hyun’s arms. i’m just delighted.

 

I’ve fallen asleep on his chest and after i woke up i was on his bed. But I’m  fully dressed. Thank God, he’s not like those erted guys who takes advantages of girls.  I searched for Kyu Hyun and them he appeared out of no where and handed me a glass of water.

 

“My cooking’s pretty awesome until you’ve fallen asleep eyy”

 

I laughed at his cheekiness. I put the glass on the table beside the bed and looked at my watch.

 

“I better go now. It’s getting late”

“Going home already ? but the fun hasn’t started yet..”

“what funn...”

 

With that he laid on top of me and kissed my neck. I screamed at first and tried to push him but he’s too heavy. He’s starting to slip his hands into my top and struggled hard.

 

‘Please stop this Kyu Hyun ah...”

“Isn’t this what love is all about ?”

“I don’t like this, please stop..”

 

He stopped and got up.

 

“I thought you loved me ? then why won’t you let me do it ?”

“if this is what you call love.. then i don’t know whether i feel the same or not..”

“get out..”

“Kyu Hyun ah...”

“i said.. GET OUT !” he screamed at me. He’s breathing hard and my heart is broken into pieces.

“This would be the last time i’d ever see you. Don’t come back for me anymore. We’re over”