The Last Goodbye Leads to the Next Hello

The Last Goodbye Leads to the Next Hello

 

That night, i checked my Cyworld acc and saw a few friend requests. Who are these people ?  and most of them are guys except for my besties, Min Jung, Min Ah, Hye Min, Sae Young, Yoon Ah and lastly.. Jessica. I approved all of them in one go.

 

I checked every one of their pages. And then.. i came up to this one guy’s profile. I mean he looks decent. His name is.. Cho Kyu Hyun. What a beautiful name. I clicked on his photos then again.. my heart’s pounding fast. Then i found a picture of him on tagged photos where he’s smiling. That charming smile. I will never get a guy like him to fall for me. I got distress over nothing and went away from the laptop.

 

I checked my phone and thought about ringing Jessica but maybe she’s busy so i threw my phone on my bed and exhaled deeply. BING! What’s that sound ? i looked around and saw a chatbox appeared on the laptop’s screen. I stepped closer and saw.. Cho Kyu Hyun said “Hey”

 

OMONA OMONA OMONA. I’m screaming like a fangirl seeing her idol for the first time. I told myself to relax and took a deep breath. I replied with a slight “hey” back.

 

“I like your smile”

“I like your chubby cheeks”

Pftt. Is he serious ? but i don’t feel irritated at all.

“i hate them. They’re so pudgy”

“and that’s what makes you cute” added a smiley. J

OMONA OMONA WHY AM I BLUSHING !

“do you think so ?”

“yes. And if i had the chance to meet you, i’ll kiss it”

I might die out of happiness. I didn’t know what to reply so i stayed quiet for a while.

“hey ? you there ?? look i’m sorry if i’m being rude but i wanted to get to know you better. I saw your photos earlier and so i think i’ve fallen in love with you. Can we meet up ? i can show you that my feelings are real and i’m being sincere here. Meet me at.... and here’s my number xxx-xxxx-xxxx”

 

I signed out. IS HE FOR REAL ?

 

I walked to school with less effort today as i keep on thinking about that Kyu Hyun. Was he serious ? or was it some kind of a joke ? did he pulled a prank ? i seriously need to talk to someone.

 

I met Jessica and the others in our classroom. I sat at my place and dropped my bag on the floor.

 

“Wow. You look worked out. What’s up ? did you got screwed ?”

The girls laughed except for me. I am so not in the mood for jokes right now. My mind is spinning. I just don’t know what to do.

 

“is it about a guy ?” Min Ah asked.

“like seriously ? who is he ? do we know him ? what is he like ?” Min Jung added.

“COME ON SHOW US HIS PICTURE !” Sae Young almost screamed at my face.

 

I looked at Jessica and she just nodded. So i unwillingly took out my cellphone from the pocket of my jacket and show them the picture.

The stared blankly at the screen. Yoon Ah’s eyeballs almost fall off  its place. Jessica coughed and all of the girls fall back into their seats.

 

“I so can’t believe this but girl.. just take this opportunity to gain some experiences. I mean it’s not that bad if you wanted to try things out. I bet the guy would understands this situation. He looked mature enough to do so. and plus. He has the looks”

 

I heard every single word that Jessica said and the girls are like nodding non stop. It’s like they’re banging their heads. Some of them just gave me that good luck smile. I sighed. Well maybe i just should give it a try.

 

Jessica’s monolugoe

Heh. I bet she made that story up. She can  take any guy’s picture and state it that its him. Who would like a fat girl like her. i’m the one and only pretty one around here.

 

 

That Friday night, i called Kyu Hyun and had a long conversation with him. His voice melts my heart. He said that he had been waiting for my call. He thought that i was mad at him as he was being straight-forward and he’s afraid that i might ended up hating him. i also didn’t open up my Cyworld account so he’s pretty stressed up. He made me laughs all the time. I felt comfortable talking to him. We promised to meet each other the next day. As i was really excited, I couldn’t go to sleep so I took out all of my pretty dresses in the wardrobe and made a fashion show in my bedroom.