Dukkbokki

Beneath the Lies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Daehyun was staring out the window when Youngjae ran inside the classroom. He was breathing hard.

“Wae?” Yongguk asked.

“You wouldn’t believe what I just heard!” Daehyun didn’t bother looking at him.

“Hurry and tell us!” Himchan said.

“You know the queenka, Kim Mihwa?” Youngjae began. “She has a crush on Daehyun! She’s planning to ask him to the annual spring school dance!”

B.A.P all cheered and slapped Daehyun’s back. “Wow, must be nice for a queenka to want you!” Jongup said.

“No doubt, you’re Busan’s Wonbin!” Zelo commented. Daehyun weakly smiled at his friends. *I wonder who ~~~~ is going to go with?*

After school, you were waiting for Daehyun. You patiently waited under a tree and looked around. Some girls walked passed you.

“Did you know Kim Mihwa is going to ask Daehyun to the dance?”

“Mihwa? You mean the queenka?” The girl nodded at her friend.

*Kim Mihwa? Queenka?* You felt someone tapped on your shoulder and you turned around.

“Sorry for making you wait so long” Daehyun smiled. You lightly shook your head. “I didn’t wait so long” You got on the back of Daehyun’s bike and he pedaled all the way to the apartment.

You hopped off and smiled. You watched Daehyun lock up his bike before he entered the building. You took out your keys and Daehyun did the same. He opened his door and was about to enter.

“Wait!” You quickly said. He looked at you. “Wae?”

“Is it true? Mihwa is going to ask you to the dance?” Daehyun gulped and looked away before looking back at you.

“That’s what I heard” You felt

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter