School Dance

Beneath the Lies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It was the annual spring school dance tonight. You were in your living room watching dramas and eating snacks while Daehyun was prepping himself up. He took a shower and wore a tuxedo. He looked at himself in the mirror. *Perfect* He checked the time and saw that he still has 15 minutes before he had to leave.

*I’ll just go and see what ~~~~ is up to. Maybe I’ll get to see her beautiful dress!* Daehyun locked his door and rang your doorbell. You stood up, brushing crumbs off you and slipped on your slippers. *I wonder who it is* You opened the door and your jaw dropped.

“Daehyun oppa!” You felt your heart pounding once again. *He is so handsome in a tuxedo!*

“Oh! Why aren’t you getting ready for the dance?” He asked.

“I’m not going”

“Wae?” You shrugged. “It’s not my thing” You made an excuse.

“Oh” You rubbed the back of your neck. “You look super handsome, oppa” He chuckled. “I really wanted to see you in a pretty dress” He pouted. You giggled. “Maybe next time?” Suddenly, his cell phone went off.

“Sorry, I have to take this call” He excused himself and you stared at his back. *I wanted to wear a dress tonight too, just for you*He turned around and smiled at you.

“I have to go. Mihwa is waiting for me” You nodded and waved bye to him.

“Have fun!” you shouted and he nodded at you. You close your door and sighed. *Oh wells, guess it was my fault for not asking*

Daehyun wait

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter