Chapter 3 - School...?

Dear Kai, I Hate Your y Smile!

Chapter 3 - School...?
 

 

 

 




"Omo! This is the first time I've seen Jyeha blush!!!!!!! Kai is Jjang!!"

 


                                                                          "Kai and Jyeha sitting in a tree......"
 



                                                                                                  "I agree with Chanyeol oppa! They look so cute together!"

 


                                "I think she was just faking it! She obviously just wanted his attention!"

 


        "@the comment above, Why do you have to be hating?! It's not like you run their life! They are human beings too        and  I really dont think Kai's gonna pop out of nowhere and confess his undying love for you. Quit being a hater and    just be happy for them!"







Jyeha looked away from the screen and pinched the middle if her nose bridge.

This was worst than what she thought.


"I WAS NOT BLUSHING!!!!" she screamed.



"Oh, wait till you read the fanfics for KaiHa" Nina smirked.


KAIHA? the frumpleskin was KaiHa?!?!?!?


"EH?!?!?" she exclaimed as her members pulled up a few oneshots and fanfics.


After reading a few summaries of them, Jyeha stomped off to her room furiously.


"STSDIARDLYDHDLSTWHDFUGFYDASETDHFV!! THAT IDIOT!!!!! I HATE HIM!!" she grumbled.


"Lets look at the bright side," Hyeri smiled as she entered along with the others.


Jyeha stared at her, pissed off as she listened.



"At least now you're going to be even more popular" Hyeri smiled brightly.


Glaring at the younger she grabbed her pillow and punched it several times.


"I HATE HIM I HATE HIM I HATE HIM!!!!!" she chanted enraged.



"Punching your pillow isn't going to do anything. It's better if you just ignore it." Jiah sighed.


"Urgh. Fine." Jyeha groaned.


"Good, now get ready, we still have to go to school" Nina spoke.


School. Sh----


Jyeha completely forgot about that.





 






"KAI! Soo Man Seongsaengnim called for you" SHINee's Taemin said as he entered EXO's dorm.


Kai looked up from his plate of food and groaned to himself.

What did he want now? Wait.... What if he did something Soo Man did not like?!?



Crap!

 

And he thought everything was going perfectly.


"Ne hyung" Kai responded and stood up.

What was he going to say?!??

AISH.


Before Kai could exit their dorm Taemin stopped him.

"Oh! And who was that girl from last night?" Taemin winked at the younger.


Kai was a bit confused at first but then realized who he was talking about.


Smiling at his hyung Kai lifted his finger to his lips before leaving.


Taemin stood there slightly lost and turned to the rest of EXO-K.


"I think he likes her..." Baekhyun shrugged.

 


Taemin nodded and smirked to himself.
 


Kai never smiles like that...







"You asked to see me?" Kai asked as he cautiously entered his teacher's office. 

Kai's heart drummed in his chest.

Second person he feared the most was Lee Soo Man. It wasn't because he was mean or deceiving but instead it was because he has was way to playful for his own good.

The first was his mom.


Other than that, Kai saw him as a father figure.

Soo Man looked at him with absolutely emotionless eyes as he spoke.


"I saw the recording last night" he began.


The room was awkwardly quiet.

Kai was too afraid to even breathe, muchless swallow.


"...I UH.... Jyeha....----" Kai was at a loss for words.

He didn't know how to respond.

 

 

 




"IM SO HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS IS GREAT NEWS!!!! This means she is slowly improving!!"

Kai looked at his elder with rounded eyes.

He was relieved to know his teacher was pleased but he feared he had something else on his mind.

"...um..." Kai was confused and dumbstruck.

"I knew I was making a right choice when I chose you for the job" he sighed happily.


"...who else did you have in mind?" Kai asked in a small voice.


"well, I thought of SHINee but then I remembered she didn't really like them and Super Junior was too old, they should look for brides ha ha ha. Then I thought of Suho but I was afraid he was too innocent..." he said as he paced the room.

Kai nodded, silently listening to his teacher.

"...what else do you have in mind...?" Kai found himself asking.

"...about?" Soo Man questioned.

"Jyeha and making her fall for me" he said nervously.

"Next step, letting EXO-K know" the older man's eyes gleamed with joy.


Oh god. This was bad.

 

Bad with a capital 'D'.



If s found out he would be constantly teased! His life would be ruined by just a few words.

Crap.


"ER.... Seonsaengnim! I don't think that's a good idea...!" Kai said in panic.


"...don't worry, everything will work out!" he smiled mischievously.

Gulping Kai nodded.












"So boys, I hope you can do your best in helping Kai make Lee Jyeha fall for him" Lee Soo Man finished explaining to them, leaving out the part of her being his granddaughter.


The boys and even Kai didn't know why their teacher insisted on making that specific girl fall for Kai.

"We understand Seongsaengnim" Suho spoke as they bowed and he left.


Kai gulped hard and thought he could slip away from them while they weren't paying much attention.

Cautiously he swerved to the exit and just as he could leave the back if his shirt's collar was tugged on firmly preventing him from taking another step.


"And just where do you think you're going?" Kai turned to see his leader and the rest of EXO looking at him.

Smiling nervously he avoided eye contact.

"...UH.....nowhere..." he smiled sheepishly.

"Hyung, was she the reason why you got so serious yesterday?" Sehun asked innocently.

"Yesterday?" Kai asked.

"With the whole 'a wall cannot love you; embrace you or kiss you passionately' thing" Sehun lifted his hands and did the air quotes with his fingers.

Kai just shrugged shyly and pretended he didn't know what the maknae was talking about.

"Psssh, Kai was literally dying to confess to her!!" Chanyeol joked as he made kissy faces at him.

 


Face palming himself he really wished he could be buried alive.
 


"Oh! Jyeha! I love you so much! Please be mine!" Baekhyun pitched his voice higher as he pretended to be Kai and win Jyeha's heart.

"KAI! I love you!" Chanyeol, who's normally deep voice shocked others when he went even higher than Baekhyun and followed him.

The other members stifled their laughs and ignored Baekyeol as they mocked Kai.


Kai officially wanted to die of shame.


"Yah! I don't speak like that!" Kai complained.

"Ok guys. That's enough." Suho spoke as the two hi-fived eachother.



Kai loved his leader hyung. Always there to save him.



"The least we could do is held our love-struck dancer" he continued on with a smirk.


And then there were times when he also wanted to kill him.


"I'm not lovestruck" Kai glared.


"Suuuuuuuuurrreeeee" EXO chorused.



Just as Kai was about to protest the door swung open and Soo Man came in once more.


"I forgot, you guys have to get ready, you'll be going to school" he smiled and then left again.


"....School??" D.O asked.


"Oh right, it's a special school for stars and idols" Suho explained to EXO.


"Wait hyung! That mean Jyeha-ssi will be there as well?!?" Sehun pointed out.


At once Kai's ears shot up.

 


"Aww! The reunion of unrequited love!" Baekhyun teased playfully.


"Hyung, I swear I'll kill you" Kai glared as he began chasing him across the room.



"NOT THE FACE!!!!" Baekhyun screamed.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Comments and subscriptions are appreciated!