the letter

Wonderful him

 

For my wonderful star, remember that time I’ve told you to look up the sky every time you feel lonely and sad? You always said that you won’t be lonely and sad because you have me in your life. I smiled every time I remembered that. I love you; you always know that, don’t you? I won’t leave you alone, that’s why I always take you with me to see the stars, to tell you that I will be one of those stars, the shiniest one, to accompany you every time you feel lonely, to light up your life. I spent my time just to make you happy, because I can’t be with you as long as I can. This wonderful disease took away my time for you. Heart cancer, it’s always with me these time, won’t go away even I tried my best to get rid of it. I am sorry I can’t spend my whole time with you. But always remember that I love so much, I will never leave you alone, and I always be in the sky as a shiniest star to accompany you every nights and day.

  With love, your wonderful star.

*****

            The tears fall as she read the letter over again. The memories are just too valuable to be forgotten, he was the most wonderful star, the cutest person she ever known. He gave her love more than anyone could give. He was the only love she had, the only one who loved her the most. She knows he always loves her with all his heart. He, her wonderful star, the one she always love and remember in her heart, the one who always made her smiles and happy every day, the one who never fail to be cute even though he was old enough to act cute.

He,

My wonderful star,

My Daddy.