Annyeong, Goodbye, Adios (Intro)

Unreadable Mind

Note: There is some profanity in this chapter + CL is only 15 in this chapter.

I loved him. With every ounce of love I could give. We were the best of the couples out there; I never thought it would turn out this way. Just because I had trouble reading, he treated me like I was a disabled cripple. Choi Seunghyun. I'll never forgive you. 

Then: 

"I love you, a lot... Chaerin," Seunghyun calmly said as he placed his hand over my cheek and caressed it. I felt a way of emotions and never though he'd love me. I admired and loved him secretly. I smiled and nodded.

"Are you being serious, yeah? Are you being a fool?" I flicked his forehead. I like to bring out my playful and sarcastic side.

"Hey! Of course I'm being serious, I wouldn't joke about loving a person. I know the feeling of being lied to and I'm sure you'd hate that," Seunghyun rubbed his temple.

"I see, I see. I still don't believe you love me," I crossed my arms.

"Fine. Then I have guts to do this..." Seungyun smirked and pinned my down on the sofa, I stared at him with blazen eyes with my heart racing rhythmically.

"Ye-" before I finished my word he caressed my cheek and pulled me into a slow, soft kiss. As my body responded, I closed my eyes and relaxed which let him kiss me deeper.He wrapped his arms around me and I his black, soft hair. It was my first kiss; the best one I might ever have.

As he pulled away, gasping for breath, I touched my lips, "So you do seriously love me, right?" being my usual stubborn self.  

"I am going to tell you, one more time Chaerin. I really do love you. I showed you right now. Think of the signals I have been trying to give you. And the things I've done for you." He ruffled my hair. I nodded and smiled, "I am so glad. I really love you too, Seunghyun-ssi." I wrapped my arms around him. 

"Just call me Seunghyun, okay? No need for the -ssi."

"Okay..."

Few weeks later... we took the confession lightly, we still acted like best friends and everything. Then on Valentine's Day...

"N-ne, Chaerin..." Seunghyun nudged my arm.

"Yeah?"

"Uhm...I was wondering if, uh, you'd like to go on a date with me," Seunghyun blurted out.

"A date? Hmm... when?" 

"Tonight. In this fancy restaurant, uh "Aliment d'amour" and I'd like to take you out for Valentine's Day." Did he just ask me out TO ALIMENT D'AMOUR?? 

"Oh ne. I'd love to go, Seunghyun."

"Good. Uh, see you at 7 pm?"

"Sure. See you," I flirtatiously winked and he smirked. I took forever to get ready; I spent an hour triyng to choose a nice outfit and do my makeup. 

"Yah! Chaerin-ah! Choose this dress, it fits your figure and will impress Seunghyun-ssi," Dara winked.

"Okay, fine. What about my makeup?"

"Here, I'll do your makeup, just listen to your eonni,mhm?" Bom smiled and sat me down onto a chair. Bom eonni was really pretty, her hair was long, silky and vivid. Dara looks youthful and gorgeous. I just wish I can be as gorgeous they can be. Bom did my makeup, Dara arranged an outfit for me. Then I finished and was stunned when I looked myself in the mirror; I looked different. I was still a trainee for YG and I got nowhere near this gorgeous. My makeup was done like : (http://static.tumblr.com/scnjoyf/PRmm6jith/tumblr_m6jcyndqqu1qarjfpo3_r1_250.jpg and I was dressed like: http://cfile213.uf.daum.net/image/162665424E9AF7012C09B6 )

"Thank you Dara-yah and Bom-ah. For your help," I smiled and bowed.

"It's alright, now enjoy your date with your possibly-future-boyfriend," Bom pat me on the arm. 

"Eh? Future boyfriend? Oh no, not possible..." 

"Hey, you told us how he confessed to you and kissed you! I bet he's going to ask you to be his girlfriend tonight, Chaerin-ah..." Dara said, giggling foolishly and winked.

"Owh...I don't wanna get thoughts..." I said and forced myself outside.

Seunghyun picked me up in his Ferrari and drove me to the restaurant. We ate designer food; we had red velvet cheesecake for dessert.

"Hn. Chaerin?"

"What?'

''I wanna ask you something... I don't know how to put it..." Seunghyun shifted in his seat and brought something out that was under his chair. It was a bag and he took a little box out of it. It was my favorite color; gray with a silver ribbon encircling around it and he gently took that off. Then he opened the top off slightly, and I saw a sparkling glow emitted from the end. Then I could see it clearly; It was a diamond encrusted heart locket with a medium length white-gold chain that looked like this: http://www.newjewelrytrends.com/wp-content/uploads/diamond-covered-heart-necklace.jpg I gasped. "This is for you, Chaerin. Please look inside the locket," Seunghyun said shyly. I slowly opened the locket and found a tiny note. How am I going to read this? If I tell him I have dyslexia he'll think I am weird and probably won't want a girl like me to be his girlfriend... I stared at the note, cringing up at the small letters and my brain tensed up; it took me 5 minutes each word to comprehend what it said but thankfully it wasn't a lot of words. I fully understanded now, it said 'Chaerin... please be my girlfriend?' I looked at him and he looked at me. I love him; he confessed to me two weeks earlier. Would this hurt? Or will I regret this... he is just my first love. Anything could happen. 

"You want me to be your girlfriend?" I sincerely asked. Seunghyun nodded and took my hands and wrapped his around mine.

"I love you a lot, I can't imagine how and why but I do. Something in you attracts me. So, will you become my girlfriend?"

I stuttered then I stopped and took a huge breath. "I really love how you bought me this necklace and all, are you sure you want me? I may be a nuisance..." I trailed off my words.

"Why would you be a nuisance? I have known you for a year."

"Okay then. If you are sure, and because I love you too. I'll say yes."

"Okay then! It's getting late, should I drive you home?"

"If you want to then yes," I smiled. Seunghyun put the locket necklace gently around my neck and gave me my jacket and purse and we left a bill for the meal. He also drove me home and bid our goodbyes. Well, in this situation you can't just bid a farewell without a litte something, y'know. I wrapped my arms around Seunghyun and he turned around, smiling. "Goodbye, mister," I gave him a quick peck on the lips and he smirked. *Man, I love you Chaerin.* He thought.

Not every love story has a happy ending, however. Since I had dyslexia, I would have trouble reading menus, books, signs and many things. I tried reading a lot of stuff at home to curb some inability but it didn't help. Seunghyun would ask what was wrong with me but I would just shrug it off. I'd annoy him when he would have to be the one acting like my reading slave. He would read EVERYTHING for me. Then I told him; "I have dyslexia."

"What?" 

"I said, I have dyslexia. It's a condition where I can't read as well as the others..."

"What the hell? It took you 2 years to tell me that, Chaerin!?"

"I'm sorry...I thought you will hate me if I told you that." 

"If you told me earlier maybe I would care less. Since you did NOW, what am I supposed to do? Read every single thing for you like you are a blind grandma? Pft."

Then he treated me differently. It wouldn't be the same; he'd treat me coldly, we'd fight constantly. I'd always leave the house in tears with Dara and Bom to always console me. Maybe this was a mistake from the start. He used to be caring, nice and gentle and sweet. Now he is just a big , who's cold and violent. I said violent. 

"Yah! Stop! Please, I beg you! I didn't do anything!" I pleaded while gasping for air and sobbing in between breaths. Seunghyun slapped me that flung me to the ground and started kicking my stomach. 

"Tell anyone about this and you'll die, got it?" He growled. "And get the out! Don't come again tonight."

I cried while limping outside with my bag, and covered myself with a coat so no one can notice anything. Just as he said not to, I told Bom and Dara that my own boyfriend abused me. It wasn't just once. He'd been slapping me, slamming me against the floor, kicking my guts out and verbally harassing me almost everyday; unless he kicked me out of our own house for a few days or so. It's like, everything I do is wrong, wrong, wrong. It hurts. I feel the excruciating pain and blood trickling out of my scratches everyday, every month, in every way. I used to love him, but this is gone. What used to be the angel Seunghyun is just the devil Seunghyun now. him once. him twice. I'm breaking up with him, with Dara and Bom by my side and forgetting all our memories together. Seunghyun: You. Are. Done. 

"Listen up, I hate how you think you have the right to hit me and abuse me for just being a dyslexic person! Sometimes you gotta act like you don't care, that's the way you boys learn! I'm moving out today. Don't you dare try to touch me, you ! So annyeong, goodbye and adios!" I snapped my fingers and raged in front of him, with Dara and Bom staring at him disgustingly and deadly. I am a proud, strong and independant girl and I am not letting a person who changed over time to ruin my life. I am just young. "Don't let your tears go to waste..." Dara said and I took my stuff out of my used-to-be house. I can't believe I even decided to live with a boyfriend this young. I regret it; but I shall not make another mistake again. I finished taking all my valuables out of the house into Dara's car and we drove away as I bitterly sent my final goodbye to the damn old house and the . This huge weight has been lifted off of me. Sayonara... 

 


 

That is the 'tragic' story of how I fell in love, and literally fell to the ground and got my heart shattered. I won't need love anymore. I am 22 years old now, I lived 7 years after without feeling anything, for anyone. It is not hard; no one interests me. Call me aual, but you don't need love to survive by yourself. I got Dara and Bom, but also Minzy, an 18 year old girl in the K-pop group 2NE1. I love all 3 of them and has been there for me and throughout my trainee days too. 2NE1 is successful; we are collaborating with wil.i.am from an American pop group Black Eyed Peas, for an English album and American promotion in the near future. It's just that, there is a new rookie group that is promoting...and it is called EXO. They have stolen some spotlight from us, they didn't officially debut yet. SM Ent. has been just releasing 23 teasers and promoting them online. They even neglected f(x), SHINee and Super Junior while wasting their precious money on the new group. They better be talented... this is what I call rivalry. Even if we aren't in the same company, I won't let my group's popularity lessen because of them. Exo, you are going down

Can't nobody hold us down... 

 


A/N:  I feel so guilty. For my only 3 subscribers, LOL. I posted this foreword a long time ago and haven't posted a chapter yet at all. I am so sorry; I didn't know what to write until now, and this is an intro, back story as I like to call it. Next chapter will be rgular events and dialogue. If there is anything, I will like to improve. Comments will be a little helpful, you know? 

So if anything, please comment and subscribe it will mean a lot! And this fic is 100% my ideas. So support me, okay? :)