Help me, Shisus

When Fans Get Involved

Kyungsoo's POV

 

'Poor Sehun, he has a crush on the most innocent person in the world...' is all I think when Luhan asks Sehun what Hunhan means.

The poor flushed maknae looked extremely embarassed as he glared at Chen, who was smirking quite conspicuously.

"So, hyung...Hunhan is err....its...a-" he tried to say, but was interuppted.

"Luhan, Hunhan is a couple name for you and Sehunnie." said Lay, bluntly.

Kai stifled his laughter, but I caught it and elbowed him in the arm. He pouted at me as he rubbed it.

"That's awesome!" Luhan suddenly squealed cutely, suprising us all.

Sehun gaped at him.

"Hyung, how is that awesome? I mean, its not bad, but its not great either!"

Luhan just giggled.

"Of course its great Sehun-ah! It means we can make the fans happy just by touching eachother like this!" Luhan caressed the side of Sehun's face.

Xiumin started fangirling next to Tao, who was seriously freaked out by it.

Xiumin hyung started jumping up and down, cheering, "Yaaay! Luhannie learned how to do fanservice!"

Chanyeol and Baekhyun joined him, doing it for the heck of it.

I rolled my eyes and smiled at them. Such cute brothers they were. If only Kai was like that.

I looked back at my roomate, who was laughing with the other members. I sighed. There were times when he was adorable and there were times where he was an absolute ert, like yesterday.

I woke up to him staring at me with those heavily lidded eyes of his. Kai continued to do that althroughout the day, even when I was changing! Truthfully, I was flattered that someone as good looking as Kai stared at me so much when he could've been staring at himself. But still, it got a bit creepy. It ended after that day, but now that I think about it, I feel like Baekhyun has to get this treatment from Chanyeol every single day. Every freakin day.

I shuddered at the thought as I looked at the pair of friends at the front of the room. Baekhyun was giggling at something Chanyeol said and Chanyeol was playing with Baekhyun's long fingers.

Smiling, I reminded myself to place them next to eachother during dinner. They were just so adorable together! I chuckled to myself.

Just then, Kai nudged me.

He raised an eyebrow as I turned to him.

"Hyung? Are you having a conversation with yourself in your head or something? You keep making these expressions and stuff."

I shook my head, smiling at the almost accurate guess.

"Nah, just thinking." I replied, patting Kai's shoulder.

He caught my hand and intertwined our fingers together.

Grinning, he said, "My hand is cold and your's is always warm."

I couldn't help my blush as he started to mimic what Chanyeol had been doing a minute before. He scooted closer to me and snuggled with me.

I gulped nervously. Hoping he couldn't here my fast heart beat, I told myself to not be nervous. What was there to be gittery about? Kai was like my brother. Bros do this, right?

With my heart hammering much too quickly, I gave up all logic and just prayed.

'Help me, Shisus!'