OTP? What's that?

When Fans Get Involved

Luhan POV

My day started pretty normally, Sehun waking me up and watching TV with me in the morning. But when I turned to my usual kpop shows, I saw an interview with my favorite sunbaes, Shinee. Taemin was talking, so I called Kai (they're good friends). It was the regular routine; how did your new album work out? etc. However, the questions started taking a different turn.

The host (Yonghwa, maybe?) asked if Taemin had noticed the 2min and Jongkey signs during concerts. I had no idea what 2min and Jongkey were, so I asked Kai and Sehun, who were sitting next to me by that time.

Both of them shrugged and we kept watching. This time, Yonghwa sunbae asked if 2min was real. Strangely, Taemin started blushing and Minho hyung wrapped his arm around him. Maybe Taemin wasn't feeling so good. He then replied- in a REALLY quiet voice- that it was indeed real.

The fans behind them erupted in cheers, some of them throwing flowers and such. Completely baffled, I called Kris and Suho into the living room. They didn't know, so we kept calling in members until all of Exo was sitting in the (cramped) room.

The last to come in was Chen, and when he heard our question, he smirked like the troll he was.

Chuckling darkly, he motioned to Xiumin to come closer. Poor Baozi didn't know what was to happen. Tsk, tsk. Chen screamed in the dumplings ear and laughed like a maniac.

After he calmed down, he came to join us on the couches.

"So what's the big deal about Taemin hugging Minho-hyung?" asked Kyungsoo.

Shrugging, Baekhyun plopped down next to him.

Chen tsked at us.

"Obviously, they just confessed about their relationship. Do you know how many people ship the 2min OTP? God, they're more famous than Yunjae sometimes." he said.

Wrinkling his eyebrows, Kai asked, "Tae's gay? Well, I should've known, I am his best friend."

Kyungsoo flicked his head.

"Of course Taemin is gay, we've walked in on him and Minho too many times for him to not be." he replied, annoyed.

"Tae told me it was PRACTICE!"

"Practice for what, idiot?"

"Uh....I don't know, fanservice?"

Everyone groaned.

Curiousity peaked, I asked Chen, "What's an OTP?"

Chen smirked again.

"Well, dear hyung, an OTP, or One True Pairing, is a boy-boy or girl-girl couple that the fans support. Doesn't mean their necessarily true, but they usually are." he said.

"Oh, what are the OTPs for Exo? Who's most popular? That's awesome that the fans care enough to do that!" I squealed.

Sehun chuckled and wrapped his left arm around my shoulders.

Chen, grinning more, pulled out his laptop and typed something into it.

"Well, Luhan hyung, right now, the most popular OTP is...Hunhan!" he yelled.

Sehun stiffened next to me and grew red.

Seeing his reaction, I turned to him and asked, "Sehun-ah, what is Hunhan?"