A meeting of firsts.

Que Sera Sera

Hey I just met you

And this is crazEE

But, you kidnapped me from my village and made me a servant for your evil overlord and I'm secretly a boy pretending to be a girl

so call me

...maybe

Unedited.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After a week of getting by with simply being the granny, Yesung had actually thought he would've been able to pull it off until he came up with an escape plan. However, he had not predicted the costume malfunction that had almost gotten him killed. If it hadn't been for Lovelace's compassionate understanding of why Yesung had made such a rash decision, he might not have lived past that morning.

Lovelace had listened intently to Yesung's tale, he had heard the desperation in the young man's tone and had promised to keep his secret. Yesung had been shocked. He had been so sure that Lovelace would've preferred to report him directly to the Overlord rather than involve himself in misconduct with a slave.


"I will help you maintain this...this charade, but you will have to be much more careful"


"You are lucky that the Overlord's rule against molesing the females is upheld so strongly, or else you might've already been discovered by some erted guard who wanted a..." Lovelace trailed off, leaving Yesung to mentally finish the rest of his sentence.
 

"But no one would want to a granny" Yesung had protested, "They'd look right passed me"


Lovelace had shaken his head sadly, "I've seen some wicked things in my years of serving the Overlord. There are a few men in this camp that will tackle any open target. Young, old, big...small..." he sighs, shaking his head thoroughly as if to banish a bad memory.


"So...so, how do you, how do you suppose I..."


Lovelace pretends to juggle the small sack of peas that used to be Yesung's left . Suzy finds this gesture amusingly and her giggles encourage Lovelace to continue. Yesung grumbles under his breath.


"Well first off, we need to get you into something more...stable" he waves the peas at Yesung, who tries to grab it, annoyed at having his failure displayed so comedically. As much as he is relieved by Lovelace's help, he is disappointed that he had been careless enough for such a thing to go wrong so fast.


"Well, my hair is too short to look girlier, so...I'm guessing I could be..."


"Hm. Your hair is not a problem. You have nice cheekbones, excellent, smooth creamy skin, a small mouth and a cute button nose. The short hair makes all of these feautes pop and I must admit that now that I look past your granny disguise, you are quite beautiful."


Not sure how to reply, Yesung stutters in confusion, hsi cheeks aflame with heat. Lovelace waves him off.


"No need to get all flustered, I'm just pointing out the facts. Now, for your new wardrobe, I'm thinking lots of pink-"


"Pink?" Yesung asks bemusedly,


"Yes, Pink" Suzy agrees.


Lovelace ignores Yesung's questioning look and turns his full attention to the enthusiastic Suzy. "Yes! And red too, right darling?"


Suzy nods, "Yep, red and pink! Can...can I d-do his hair?"


Yesung facepalms himself, groaning as Lovelace happily agrees.


!~~!


" your gut in a little, please"


Yesung sighs heavily, but obeys the order given by Lovelace. He cringes mutely as the sharp edge of the needles grazes against the flesh of his hips.


"By the time your finished sewing me into this thing, I'm never going to be able to get it off" Yesung comments haughtily.


"I warned you not to eat so much at breakfast" is all Lovelace says as he concentrates on pulling the fabric even tighter against Yesung's body.


"It doesn't have to be this tight!" The material was soft and almost silky against Yesung's skin but it closeness of it surrounding him was rather uncomfortable. It was as if Lovelace was sewing him into a new skin.


And technically...that was exactly the case.


He was being sewn into a new skin, a new identity.


As Lovelace's stitcthing skills attempt to sew Yesung's thighs together the older man perks up with, "You know. I remember my mama once telling me that when young girls wanted to force puberty-you know like grow s super fast-they would put hot potatoes on their chests to help enlargen them"


"And the point of this story is?"


"Well, I was thinking...That since you have so much trouble holding onto your s, maybe, maybe we can try to grow some...naturally-well, forced but still-"


"Lovelace, as much as, as much as you've saved me from being" he gulps, "executed. I - your ideas scare me"


"What? It's not like I'm asking you to rub poison your s which will irritate your skin causing them to swell, making it look like you have s...it's not like I'm suggesting that. Although..."


"No!"


"Fine, no hot potatoes...or poisonous plants. H-how bout hot coals?"


This time Yesung twists his head to the side and glares down at the kneeling man, who looks up and grins with a shrug.


"Okay, okay. Since you like over eating so much, how about I let you eat so much food at dinner that all the weight gets sent to your chest"


"I don't think it works like that"


Lovelace looks like he's thinking it over, then he nods,


"Yeah. And with your luck all the weight would just go to your . God knows you don't need anymore fat below the waist" He pinches the fatty part of Yesung's thigh playfully.


The younger man makes a very unmanly squeaking sound, squatting at Lovelace's head.


"Lace! Stop molesting the slaves" a new voice startles the two of them. They had not even heard the door open. Quickly, Yesung grabs the folded fan from the small bookshelf near him, waves it open and covers the lower half of his face.


Lovelace does not seem bothered whatsoever by the other man's presence.


"What are you doing to the lady's dress? If you hand goes any higher up her legs, I might need to find you a place in the dungeon" the man says, but his tone is light and amused, he is obviously just teasing but Yesung's body refuses to lower it's guard. The man is wearing the offical uniform that Yesung has seen the Overlord's knights wear but somehow it looks more casual on Hyukjae, like some kind of costume he had been forced to wear.


"Well Hyukjae, it's because of you that I have to be breaking out my sewing kit in order to stitch this young lady's dress. If you provided more clothes to the slaves, then maybe all this could be avoided"


'Hyukjae' rolls his eyes heavenward.


"They will all get more clothes when we have more clothes to give them. And since when do you know how to sew?"


At this Yesung looks over to Lovelace, who stands with his hands on his hips.


"I'll have you know that-" he had begun to stride towards Hyukjae but stops short when he feels a short, sharp tug on his apron. When he glances back Yesung is glaring at him over the top of the fan.


He looks down and investigates th problem.


Apparently he had sewn a good section of his white apron onto Yesung's new dress.


Lovelace grins sheepishly, rubbing the back of his neck with his left hand before chuckingly heartily at his own silliness.


Hyukjae snorts and cuts his attention toward Yesung,


"You actually trusted him near you with a needle?"


Lovelace interrupts Yesung's reply.


"She's in good hands" thsi is followed by a sudden smack to Yesung's backside,  "No need to worry your pretty little head"  Lovelace smiles reassuringly at Hyukjae.


A loud thwack echoes in the room after Yesung swats Lovelace behind the head with his fan. "You " Yesung grumbles, unaware that he had unveiled his face to Hyukjae. The younger boy stiffens instantly as he realizes that he had technically just struck his master in front of a guard. He quickly bends his head.
Lovelace groans in pain, rubbing at his scalp, however, Hyukjae finds the circumstances quite amusing and begins to laugh merrily.


"She got you good, didn't she? It's serves you right" Hyukjae closes the distance between himself and Yesung and throws an arm over his shoulder, startling Yesung but the boy doesn't lift his head.


"Next time he passes his place with you like that, I want you to find a rock..."


"Hey-hey-HEY!" Lovelace cuts him off before he can finish.


Hyukjae gives him a cheschire grin, removing his arm from Yesung.


Lovelace catches Yesung eye, "I'm sorry for that, my lady" he stresses on the word lady and it irritates Yesung further. However, Hyukjae doesn't seem to catch on to Lovelace's little pun.


Begrudingly, Yesung nods, taking a chance to look up. Hyukjae's eyes lock with his momentarily and for those brief seconds Yesung feels as if the wind had been knocked out of him. Lovelace had not really started working on his face as yet, therefore he was afraid Hyukjae would find something too masculine about him and start getting suspicious.


"Hm. You're the first girl I've seen here with hair that short...well, other than Amber" the tall guard reaches out to touch Yesung's short tresses, only to have his hand spanked by Lovelace.


"No touchy!" Lovelace warns, wiggling a finger at Hyukjae.


While rubbing his sore hand, Yesung is surprised to see Hyukjae pouting a little. It's a bit funny to see one of the Overlord's guards behaving like such a child.


"I just wanted to feel..."


"Feel? It's hair, it's going to feel like hair, duh!" Lovelace makes the weirdest 'duh' face that makes Yesung snort in mild laughter.


"Well, my apologies, miss-" Hyukjae trails off, his eyes searching Yesung's facing, waiting.


"Uh, oh..." Yesung clears his throat, "Yesung" he whispers, trying to keep his voice soft enough to appear feminine.


"Miss Yehsung? It is nice to meet you. I am Hyukjae, better known in my division as Eunhyuk. How are, well, how are you this fine day?"

"Well, other than being taken away from my family and brought to a foriegn land to work as slaves for a sadistic overlord who intends to kill the King and Queen and enslave every, even 10 year old girls, I'm just fine and dandy, chipper, like a butterfly"  Yesung doesn't bother hiding the hatred he had for the Overlord. Hyukjae's foolish question had brought up a burden within in that he had tried to keep locked away this past week.


It is Lovelace's turn to smack someone and this time he chooses Hyukjae.


"That was a dumb question" Lovelace scoffed. The man then turns to Yesung and harshly tugs on his apron, resulting a loud ripping sound. The cloth of Yesung's dress breaks away unevenly exposing the side of his thigh.


As Yesung huffs in anger, Lovelace grins at Hyukjae,


"Now if you'll excuse us, there is much work to be done"


Hyukjae sends Yesung an apologetic look that surprises the younger man. He had not expected the guard to be tolerant of his words.
About an hour after Hyukjae leaves, Suzy comes bounding in just as Lovelace is about to apply what he refers to as 'eye makeup'. Her sudden arrival startles the man and the brush presses a little to deeply into the groove of Yesung's eyelid.


Yesung immediately pulls away, "Watch it! Are you trying to blind me"


Suzy giggles, turning to wave at someone, obviously the person who had brought her back to the room.


Both Yesung and Lovelace look toward the door and see a young lady leaning against it with a smirk on her face.


Yesung recognizes her as one of the castle's cooks.


"Lovelace. Why are you putting so much different colors over her eyes. She's going to be look like a peacock" the girl comments.
Yesung straightens and glances around for a mirror.


"I'm making a rainbow!" Lovelace syas excitedly, waving around the small brush as if proud of his statement. After catching a glimpse of himself in the mirror, Yesung scowls, slamming his foot on top of Lovelace's right foot, causing the other man to howl in pain.


"It's not funny." he hisses, pointing to his ridiculous make up, he bends his head toward Lovelace and lowers his voice, "If you're going to ruin my masculinity can you at least try to be good at it"


"Here, let me see" a hand is suddenly on Yesung's shoulder, and he stiffens, feeling a soft palm cradle his cheek. Yesung forced to face her.
The girl is now staring at him curiously, "Why are you even playing dress up with her, Lovey?"


"She, uh...well, she's my servant, so I figured I'd use her as a doll to, to test my make up skills" Yesun cringes at the horrible lie, but hopes the girl believes it.
The young cook, scoffs, rolling her eyes heavenward before pulling a cloth from her apron pockets.


"Next time, try experimenting on frogs first" she snaps her head toward him, her face srious, "And no girl here is ever to be referred to your 'servant' or your 'doll'. You got that?" she flicks Lovelace on the nose, before turning back to Yesung, who is completely stunned by her bravery.


She rubs the cloth gently over his eyelids and Yesung is surprised to feel that it is a bit damp.


The make up comes off easily and when it's over the girl sighs pleasantly and places her hands on her hips, admiring Yesung's face.


"See, no make up required. However..." she gives a secretive smile then turns to Lovelace. "Do you have any blush? She's a bit pale...wait" a second later Yesung feels two light smacks against his cheeks and can feel his face redden from the impact as well as embarassment.


The girl grins, "There. Blushing the natural way"


"Oh so it's alright for you to slap her but when I d..."


The girl whirls around on Lovelace so fast, her short hair burns the air a little,


"Lovelace Penniston, if you ever, so much as raise a hand inappropriately to any of these young ladies, I will personally see to it that you suffer for your actions. I might be a mere slave to you all, but I..."


"Save it Amber" Lovelace interrupts her with a wave of his hand, "We have all heard your speech before. Blah blah blah, you will hang us from our nutsacks, blah blah blah" he grins teasingly.


Amber pouts angrily, pissed that she had not gotten to continue her rant.


Yesung stays quiet. He's too flabbergastered to speak. What strange place is this? So far today has introduced him to a new ally and two people, one a guard who was more laid back than the others Yesung had met and the other a mere slave girl who wasn't afraid to speak for her mind or for the rights of her fellow slaves.


Things were getting interesting.


!~!


The next day, Yesung reveals the new diguise that he and Lovelace and maybe a little help from Amber, had managed to put together.
He wore his hair down and a dress that he had gotten from Lovelace. With his head down most of the time on the outside of the castle, there wasn't any problems or possible suspicions from the guards.


The wind worked to his advantage, blowing hsi hair against his face gently, adding to the soft girly look. He found that Amber's advice of slapping his cheeks a little every hour or so, added a faint tint of red to his cheeks that made him look even more feminine. So far his natural features and the dress made him even more passable as a girl than he had ever thought possible.


He had an unfortunate encounter with General Choi which proved how much like a girl he really looked.


Yesung had been running a quick errand for Lovelace when he had bumped into one of the guards. With his head bowed he had said his apologies and stepped back to allow the person to pass. However, what he got instead was a rough palm cradling his chin and forcing him to lift his head.


He locks eyes with a very cold and calculating General Choi. Yesung tries not to show his panic and instead manages to keep his eyes open and blank.


"You are quite stunning" the man comments. Yesung wants to puke. This was the same man who had called ugly and old at the beginning of his capture.
Releasing Yesung's chin, General Choi quickly grabs hold of Yesung's hands, wrapping them between his own big, muscular, calloused ones.


"Ah, such small hands, they fit so perfectly within my own. It is like you were made for me" Yesung's eyes widen as he notices just how gleefully General Choi face lights up. He looks like an overly eager puppy.


"Will you do me the honor of bearing my children?"


This time Yesung cannot control the bubbling laugh that comes out in choked shock.


"Uh, I'm kind of busy...at the moment..." he manages to slip his hands from General Choi's.


"I will wait a thousand summers for you"


Yesung nods, moving a couple of feet away from Choi. The man continues to belt out shakesparean monologues about Yesung's child bearing hips. Embarassed and a little scared, Yesung quickly scurries away, ignoring Choi's, "Come back my darling!"


These people were getting weirder by the minute.


It had been a total of 33 hours since his secret had been discovered by Lovelace. 33 hours since he had stopped being Yesung the granny and had become Yesung, the short haired beauty with child bearing hips.


He still chose to take his baths late at night, simply to avoid all the women.


Mostly the bathhouse is close to empty when he gets there but tonight it's most definitely unoccupied and that only makes his long soak in the warm waters even sweeter. He still chooses to wear the night shirt since it provides the perfect covering for his bath time. This time instead of going to the back of the bathhouse, he chooses a basin at the front.


Due to the quietness in the bathhouse, it is not surprising that even soft hurried whispers could be heard.


Yesung listens as the voices speak to each other urgently. As he continues to eavesdrop he realizes that one of the voices is male.


'What's a male doing in the female bathhouse at this time of night?' he wonders.


The other voice is most definitely female and from the way her tone keeps raising Yesung suspects that their conversation is not a pleasant one.


'What if he's harassing her?' he thinks, his hands tightening into fists. The voices themselves become louder and finally Yesung cannot stop himself from climbing out of the tub.

He admires Amber's courage and he has come to find that he had developed major respect for her despite only meeting her face to face that one time. Therefore it is with Amber in mind that he pursues the voices, hoping to put a stop to any violence.


 A small voice informs him that maybe he should call the guards first but he ignores it as he follows the voices intently.


The broad back of a tall male greets him when he rounds the first corner in back of the bathhouse. The man turns, speaking sharply, almost desperately as the girl, a slave of course, walks quickly around another bend in th bathhouse, rubbing at her eyes.


"...please, just talk, just stay with me. Em, Emma, stop this. Must you always run away from me..."


The man follows after her.


Yesung follows them.


The girl, Emma, is heading back toward the front of the bathhouse and from the slight sniffles Yesung can hear, she is surely crying for some reason.


"Kyuhyun, I can't keep...this, this is too much for me."


The man pauses so suddenly that Yesung almost runs into him. "Emma" he whispers, "Emma, I know it's..."


Emma finally turns around, a part of her visible in the moonlight and Yesung can see the pearly glistening effect of unshed tears in her visible eye.


"You don't understand, Kyu...you don't. I, I just want to go home. I-I lo-I like you, but, you're his son. If he found out...I, just forget about me"


Kyuhyun steps forward but before he can take another step, Emma turns away and makes a run for it. She's out of the bathhouse in a blink of an eye.


Kyuhyun stays stock still, as if registering what had happened.


Seeing his chance Yesung takes powerful strides toward Kyuhyun.


"Why were you harassing her?" he asks sternly.


The taller man reacts in fright, whirling so fast that he bumped into Yesung, sending the other man crashing into an empty pile of buckets. The noise is catastrophic.


For a moment they do not seem to the breathe, and their quietness makes the sounds of the guards approaching even louder.


Yeusng heart thunders in his chest. He had not been doing any wrong, but would the guards believe him. He glances up at Kyuhyun, only to find that other man had already started running. Yesung doesn't even think before he gets up and follows him.


Somewhere along the way, Kyuhyun realizes he had a companion and tries to wave Yesung away from him.


"Stop following me" the taller man whispers harshly as he stops for breath behind a pillar. Yesung scowls, ducking behind a wall.


"It's your fault we're in this mess"


"Oh yeah, who told you to sneak up on me like that?"


"If I had known you were such a scaredy cat I wouldn't have done it"


Kyuhyun rolls his eyes but doesn't answer. Instead he moves from behind the pillar and wedges himself next to Yesung behind the wall.


"Get your own hiding space" Yesung warns. Kyuhyun pushes him out of the way.


"If you don't mind, I'm trying to escape, so yeah, move your out of my way"


With Yesung gone, Kyuhyun puts his plan into action.


There is a large enough window just above them and he hopes to make it through it.


He climbs up successfully using his long legs and upper body strength. In a matter of seconds he is sitting on the window sill. He turns to give Yesung a wink.


"See you around, mam" before jumping to the ground below.


Not one to be put off by heights, Yesung pushes himself to climb up to the window sill as well. Eventually he gets there just as the sound of someone approaching reaches his ear. When he looks down, he sees that the height from the ground is not deadly and in a deep breath, saying a prayer for courage and then jumps.
!~~!

And somehow manages to land on top of Kyuhyun? 0_O

I dunno...

Thanks for reading. Please comment telling me what you think