Prologue

A Chinese Tale

hi, just kindly reread the prologue again okay? 

 

 

5000 years ago, 

There lived once, A male golden dragon and a female snow white jade phoenix  

The male one who stand tall, lean, and the most trustworthy male dragon and while the other one was the fairest, beautiful and patience phoenix out of all. Because they wanted to kept their love for each other They agreed to created one.

They used a beautiful shining pebble to Carved it into the Most beautiful pearl, and everyone were fascinated By its beauty

The pearl is a sign for their love, with The dragon claws And the phoenix beak they washed the pearl with Dew and a lot of clear water

This dazzling pearl made their love as a promise, 

Even for the next lives, they want to be meant for each other 

The dazzling pearl had become the witness of their love

They settled down in a deep cave and attached to each other While also guarding the pearl

It was a magic pearl.

Wherever it shone, things grew better.

Trees became green all the year round, flowers of all seasons bloomed together and the land yielded a richer harvest.

One day the Queen Mother of Heaven left her palace and saw the brilliant rays shed by the pearl

Overwhelmed by the sight, she was eager to acquire it.

She sent one of her guards to go in the middle of the night to steal the pearl from The couple while they were asleep.  

When the guard came back with it, the Queen Mother was very pleased.

She would not show it to anyone, so she immediately hid it in the innermost room of her palace.

 

When the male Golden Dragon and the female Snow white jade Phoenix woke up in the morning they found the pearl gone.

Desperately they searched high and low for it hoping to find their treasured pearl, They continued their unhappy search day and night 

 

On the birthday of the Queen Mother,

all the gods and goddesses in Heaven came to her palace to give their congratulations.

She prepared a grand feast, entertaining her guests with nectar and celestial peaches, the fruit of immortality.

The gods and goddesses all said to her, "May your fortune be as boundless as the East Sea and your life last long like the South Mountain!"

The Queen Mother was excited and, on a sudden from her inner impulse, unconciously declared, "My immortal friends, I want to show you a precious pearl which cannot be found either in Heaven or on earth."

From the innermost room of her palace she took out the bright pearl, placed it on a golden tray and carried it carefully to the center of the banquet hall.

The whole hall was instantly glowing by the pearl.

The guests were fascinated by its radiance and greatly admired it.

At the same meantime, The male golden Dragon and The female snow white jade Phoenix were continuing their fruitless search. 

Suddenly The snow white jade Phoenix saw its bright light. She called the Golden Dragon, "Look, isn't that the light from our precious pearl?"

The Jade Dragon who stuck his head out and looked at the great blue sky exclaimed "Of course! No doubt about it! Let's go and get it back."

They flew towards the light, which led them to the palace of the Queen Mother.

When they landed there, they found the immortals crowding around the pearl and praising it lavishly.

Pushing through the crowd, Golden Dragon and Snow white jade Phoenix shouted together, "This is our pearl!"

The Queen Mother was so offended by their claim that she snapped, "Nonsense! I'm the mother of the Heavenly Emperor. All treasures belong to me!"

Golden Dragon and Snow white jade Phoenix were enraged by her remarks. They protested, "Heaven did not give birth to this pearl, nor was it grown on earth. It was carved and polished by us. It took a long time and our love." 

Shamed and angry, the Queen Mother clutched the tray tightly while ordering her palace guards to eject Golden Dragon and Snow white jade Phoenix.

But they fought their way back, determined to snatch the pearl from the Queen Mother.

The three struggled over the golden tray with all their might. As the tray shook in between the tussle, the pearl fell off, rolled to the edge of the stairs and then dropped into the air. 

 

And the epic story begins....   

 

 

Note~ sorry, but i will try to edit....... I already have the ending in my mind..... And i want to share this story

and please please bear with my story and grammatical errors hahah!