Misery

I love you, baby I'm not a monster.

"Ah, I forgot to buy the eggs" You sighed as you grabbed your purse and headed out to the mart nearby. After yesterday's incident, you decided to brighten your day today with some homemade cookies and cupcakes. The morning breeze hit on you. You pulled on hoodie to make yourself feel more warm. 

Hoya was making his way to the mart too. All he had on his mind was you. How you betrayed his girlfriend. He clenched his fist and continued walking. 

"Thank you" You bowed to the cashier and pull open the mart door, bumping into someone. "Oh, I'm so sor-", You trailed off. You bumped into Hoya who was looking at you with cold eyes. "Sorry" You muttered. "Let's talk" Hoya pulled you by your arm and brought you to a park nearby. 

"Jigyeong told me about you" Hoya continued to glare at you. "What about?" You asked. "About what you did to her. You stole the guy that she like didn't you?" You were shock firstly, since you clearly remember that it happen the other way round. "I did not.." You panicked. "Don't lie." Hoya said. "Oh, and there's more to it actually." You could feel tears forming in your eyes. How could he? "You're even worse than other girls out there. In fact you're more like a monster" He walked away. 

There you feel it. Your heart being stomped on. You shook your head and ran all the way back home before anyone could see you crying.

"Jigyeong-ah" Hoya called out. "Ne oppa?" "I met her, your childhood neighbour" Jigyeong crossed her arms. "What did you say?" "I told her off. Like I said, i would do anything for you" Hoya kissed her on the forehead. Jigyeong smirked. "That's good."  She wrapped her arms around Hoya's body. "I called her a monster."