New life.

I love you, baby I'm not a monster.

You arrived at the apartment building that you were supposed to live in from now on. Carrying your luggages into the apartment, the whole place was already fully furnished. You sat down on the sofa, looking around. "So, I'm going to live here from now on." you muttered. You began to unpack your bags at in the bedroom, to hear the front door open. 

"You're here." You said as you stood in the hallway. Hoya just nodded his head and slack around in the living room. You take it as a sign to continue unpacking your stuff and headed back to your room. 

"How many rooms are there?" Hoya asked you as he stood by your room door. "There's one more down the hallway, .. you can sleep there if you like.." you said softly. "Okay then", he disappered down the hallway. 

 

It was night time and you were preparing the table for dinner. Hoya went out earlier to do some stuffs, letting you look after the house. Hoya open the front door and took of his shoes and proceed to sit at the dining table. "Eat up." You said as you sat down opposite him. He picked up his chopstick and began to play around with his food. You bit his lip and look at him. He look sad and kept looking down to the floor. "Why are you not eating..?" You asked. "I don't have the appetite. Thanks for the meal." He stood up and went to his room. You sighed as you finish up eating and clean the dishes. 

 

As you lay in your bed, you had a flashback on your past. How you spent your time alone, going through all the hardships alone. You could feel yourself tear up. "Ani, I shouldn't think of the past." You make your way to the kitchen and open the fridge. For some reason it looks empty. "Ahh, I forgot to buy the groceries." You facepalmed yourself and grabbed your purse and hoodie and headed out. 

 

Hoya heard you opening the front door. "Where is she going in the middle of the night?" He said to himself and followed you. 

 

You slid your hands into your hoodie's jacket and make your way to the mart just round the corner. There were still people walking around at this timing, you felt safe. You grabbed the basket and walked down the aisle and grab stuffs that you needed. 

Just outside, Hoya was eyeing you. He felt his heart started to beat fast. He can't stand looking at girls like you going around in the night alone. 

You made your payment and thanked the cashier and headed out of the mart, pleased. You walk back to your apartment when all of a sudden you heard someone call you name. You turned around to see Hoya catching up with you. You were shocked as to why he was following you. "Why are you walking around alone in the night? Don't you know it's not safe?" He asked. "I couldn't sleep so I thought I should just head out." You shrugged. "But still, if you got into trouble, I would be held responsible." He stared at you. You kept your eyes to the ground, "Sorry..." you muttered. "Don't say sorry, just don't do it the next time, arraso?" You nodded your head and both of you walked back tot he apartment. 

 

"Hoya-ah?" You called out as you went into his room. Hoya sat up on his bed, "Mwo?". "I'm going out for awhile, I already left your breakfast at the table." Hoya nod his head and look at you, "Where are you going?". "I'm going to the park. Don't worry, I'll take care of myself" You assured him and closed his room door. 

 

You took a stroll in the park, your DSLR in your hands. You began to snap some photos of the flowers. "______-nuna!" A small boy came running to you. "Oh, Junhee-ah! Anyeong!" You waved your hand at him. "Nuna, still remember me eh?" Junhee asked. "Geureom! How could I not?" You smiled. "How is your omma? Is she fine?" you asked. "Hmm, thanks to nuna, she's a lot more healthier right now. Gomawo nuna!" Junhee hugged you. "Ahh, it's nothing much. Do you want to grab some ice-cream?" "Yes!" Junhee grinned. "Okay then, let's go!!" You held onto his hands. 

 

"Nuna, omma wants you to come over for dinner tonight. Please come over~" Junhee pleaded as both of you ate your ice cream in an ice-cream shop. "Tonight? Hmm, is it ok if I bring someone else along with me?" You bite your spoon. "Okay! It's only me and omma at home though." He smiled. You took out your phone and dialled Hoya's number. "What is it?" "Hoya-sshi, someone that I know wants to invite us over for dinner tonight. Can you make it?" You asked as Junhee grinned at you. "Tonight? Hmm, okay, I'll be there." You smiled, "Okay, I'll call you later." You hanged up your phone and look at Junhee. "I'm coming over to your house tonight" Junhee clapped his hand excitedly. "Yay nuna!"