Confront

I love you, baby I'm not a monster.

As you were restocking the cookies and cupcakes on display at your workplace, you heard the front dooe bell ring ring and in stormed Jigyeong. You put the tray down on the counter. "Jigyeong-ssi, what are you doing here?" Jigyeong rolled her eyes. "Come with me" She took you by the arm and dragged you outside to have a small 'talk'. "W-what's wrong?" You pulled your arm and massage it. "What's wrong? You even have the heart to talk to my boyfriend!" She yelled. "He wanted to talk to me so-" "Don't give me any lame excuses. If I see you anywhere near my boyfriend again, that'll be the end of you!" She stomped her feet on the ground, gathereing attention from passers-by. "Jigyeong-ssi, I don't whats your point of saying that but why are you makiing a big deal out of it? How funny of you to make up stories about me in front of your.. boyfriend that day. If he knew it was lies-" "Aigoo cham. Yah, he believes me not you. Don't even try to prove that you're innocent." With that, she stormed off. You went back inside to hear your cellphone ring. Your rush to the back and got your cellphone. "Yoboseyo? Who's this?" 

 

You arrived at an apartment. After receiving the call from Hoya's dad, you were curious as to know why you were being called over. You pressed the doorbell and heard the door click open. You made your way in to see Hoya's dad sitting at the dining table. You approached him and was gestured to sit beside Hoya, who looks pissed. "Why did you call me over?" You ask, playing with your fingers. "The reason why i called you over is that... your father and i are close friends ever since high school. Do you know that?" You looked over to Hoya, who was looking at you. "We made a promise years ago. I understand your family is poor and your father is in coma right now. But, before he dies, he wants to see you get married. That was his last wish." You started to tear up. Hoya sat up straight. "So, what's your point abbeoji?" Mr Lee sighed. "We are going to make you two get married." 

As you walked out of the building with Hoya, you started to feel nervous. "Do we really have to get married?" You asked. Hoya sighed, "it's your father's wish. You still have to make it come true." You stop in your tracks. "Then what about you and Jigyeong?" Hoya turn towards you. "I have to tell her. You don't have to worry about it." You bit your lip. Having to get married with your crush, on your father's wish? Life will be hard. 

 

Hoya went home to find Jigyeong watching the tv. "Oh oppa, you're home". Hoya sat down next to her. "Jigyeong-ah, let's break up" Jigyeong sat up straight. "Mwo? Oppa, what are you saying??" Jigyeong look at him in shock. "Is it because of that monster?" Hoya shook his head. "it's not like that-" "WHAT'S NOT LIKE IT?! Oppa, do you know how much it hurts for me?" Hoya hugged her tightly, "i do know how it feels like.." 

 

LALALALALAL i don't like this chapter but yeah, i had nothing else to write about.