5

Elemental Control

 

 
"Here's your old training wand." He said handing me a controlled dinky thing. "You might not remember so I might as well tell you again... You can not teleport. There's no way possible for you to use the death spells on me. Not that you have the heart but just in case I made sure of it. You can't play a dirty trick like the whip or something like that on me either. And there could be a few more that I'm missing but you'll find them later if you get to them." He said walking away from me and twoards his spot.
"I didn't need to hear that from you. You engranged it into my head, bastard. My terms now, ." I said getting his attention, "I don't want you use that whip during this. It's ing cheap. I want a real fight but everything that I'm limited in, you can't use either. You'd have an advantage and that ain't fair." I spoke to him, eyes cold.
"You don't have any say whatsoever in what I can and cannot use--"
"Shut the up." I said to him strong. "If I can't use because of you, neither can you. If you have some other skill up your sleves, use it. Same with me. But what I can't use, you can't either. You're limiting me and I ain't fond of that ." I said obviously pissed off.
"Fine fine fine. I'll go with it and see how far I can drag you down still. I'll clean your mouth later by the way. You're changed quite a bit." He said to me taking his stance.
"Dino," I said getting the other man's attention, "Give us a ready set go so I can beat this guy's ." I commanded. Even though Minho obviously contolled me in his palms, I still fought back making sure that I'd attack strong.
"Minho, I wanna clean out later if you don't mind, it's pissing me off as well."
"Go ahead; now count." Minho ordered.
"Ready." Jonghyun started. I closed my eyes, "Set." I cracked my neck and leaned on a hip, "Go." I dissapeared.