4

Elemental Control

 

 
 
He came back in and luckily he didn't know that I developed another skill while he was gone. It must have been at least an hour since the water was so cold. I moved my head twoards him, still disconnected knowing what will happen next.
"Up and out." He said holding a towel out. I did as he said and wrapped myself in the towel, drying off. I let the water drip off of me as he started to drain the water. He took another but smaller towel and dried my hair for me, much to my displeasure. He knew I hated people touching my hair.
I walked out of the room with my uniform on and hair in a towel. Sitting down in front of a mirror, I began to brush my wet hair. Most likely my least favorite thing to do was that since it hurt. I didn't wince because I simply felt nothing but the stares for two pairs of eyes on me.
"She completely changed." Jonghyun said amazed.
"When she gets punished like that she always does. Don't be too unhappy by it. When she gets into her lessons she changes back and after sleep she does too. Yet sometimes there's something that will trigger her to come back to reality. It's quite amusing if I say so myself." Minho said to puppy-dino.
"I'll have fun finding out what triggers her then. But where does she go?" Jonghyun asked.
"Who knows. It's like she's a zombie or as if she is sleep walking. Concious but in no control." Minho said thinking. "But it doesn't really matter. She always comes back."
"Ah," Jonghyun said remembering something when I finished brushing my hair. "What happened to her friends? I believe it was some weirdo names like... Uh... Onew and Key?" Jonghyun said. 
I snapped my head their direction, fully aware, concious, and in control of myself now.
"Oh? I found something." Jonghyun smirked.
"Indeed..." Minho trailed off approaching me.
"Are they alright?" I asked taking note of the distance that shrunk between him and I.
"Oh they're perfectly fine. Back in class, socializing with friends, making new ones, and forgetting about you. After all, you did desert them." Minho said only a few steps away from me now.
"They didn't forget about me and your dino-dog took me away from them." I said with disgust. 
"You ran away, your fault." Jonghyun said. "And by the way, I'm not a dino-dog, I'm a dino-puppy." He said sticking his tounge out. I was boiling with anger, ready to throw him against the wall and chop his head off somehow.
"Ah ah ah," Minho said lifting up my chin to look him in the eyes, "If you do anything, you'll be whipped again. Save it for training later. I have to see how far you have progressed, if any at all." 
"I'll kill you." I said with my eyes locked on his.
"Can't wait." He smirked.