12

Elemental Control

 There was no such thing as emotion anymore. It was all drained from me. I had no one. I had nothing. I was worthless.

 

It had been months since I tried to escape with my friends. I had never thought of it since then. I truly was empty. My body had become weak and unable to support all my weight. Anytime I thought it was to breathe and wonder when I'd finally die. An empty shell like myself just took up space.

 

"Taeyeon." My head turned to the voice with no emotion showing on my face. "You bore me now." I didn't respond to him. "How do I get you back? It was fun messing with you and pushing you and now you're nothing. You're boring. Why hasn't he gotten rid of you?" He asked me.

 

"Because I am his, nothing else." I said to him.

 

"Why are you like this?!" He exploded. "Are you really going to be like this forever?!" He screamed at me. "At least get some kind of emotion! You're an empty shell right now! Broken!" Jonghyun couldn't stop screaming for ten whole minutes.

 

"Jonghyun, what's going on?" Minho said entering the room. I stood and went over to him and he wrapped an arm around me.

 

"She bores me now. Why don't you just get rid of her? She'll never have any of the potential now since she has no reason to fight back and be better." Jonghyung said explaining.

 

"Well she is great in bed even if she is emotionless." Minho smiled. My neck cracked to the side, getting their attention.

 

"Am I your little toy?" I asked feeling slight anger in months.

 

"You're nothing else right now." Minho said to me.

 

"Not forever." I said and left the room.