13

Elemental Control

 I had felt emotion. Even if it was just a sliver. I felt it. More months passed as I kept up the act of still having no emotion even though I kept getting more and more back. He didn't sleep with me since then either.

 

I remembered trying to heal my friends and wondered if it had worked. Maybe I could experiment on someone. The cameras weren't pointing in this direction anyway and there was only one guard in here today.

 

I pressed a button on the wall and a guard came over asking me what I wanted. I talked in a monotone voice about trying to find a book until I changed into my blue eyes.

 

“Excuse me,” I said, “Would you mind being a guinea pig for a second?” He seemed confused until I forced him to move his body. Before he could scream, I controlled his mouth and voice and made him a silent puppet. I could make him do anything I wanted.

 

I could bloodbend him. “Thank you for all your help. I assume the book doesn't exist.” I said and had my eyes go back to normal, still controlling him as I left. An hour after I left, I killed him after I stepped into the shower. I felt the connection go away telling me it had worked. It made me smile.

 

It didn't take very long for someone to come into my room. I heard the main door slam close and someone yelling and then a knock on my door.

 

“Open this door immediately!” I heard someone yell. I laughed quietly and finished rinsing my hair before turning the water off. I wrapped my towel around myself and my hair and opened the door with my blank expression.

 

“What did you do?” The man asked me.

 

“I took a shower before dinner.” I said in a monotone voice.

 

“Before that you idiot!” He said angrily.

 

“I studied books in the library before my shower.” Their reactions made me want to laugh so hard. It'd be so easy to kill them all now.

 

“What did you do to the guard?” He asked more sternly.

 

“I asked him if we had a book about something that suddenly interested me. The book doesn't appear to exist.”

 

“What book?” He asked. I was silent. He asked me again and pushed me into the wall.

 

“I can't seem to remember what I was thinking, sir. It was something fictional.”

 

“How did you do that to the guard?”

 

“I pushed the button to call him over, sir.”

 

“That's not what I'm talking about!” The man screamed and moved to kick me. Before he could, Jonghyun came over and pulled him back.

 

“Everyone leave.” He ordered. After they all left, he looked in my direction once again. “The guard you talked to, about 10 minutes ago, suddenly died. It was caught on camera. He started to have blood come out of his mouth, eyes, nose, ears, and he bled to death. There was almost no blood left in him. You were the last one to talk to him.”

 

“I've been in the shower.” I said in my monotone again. I was laughing on in the inside though. “Is dinner almost ready?”

 

“Yes,” Jonghyun sighed, “I wish you were back to normal.” He said standing up. I went into my closet and found a different outfit to wear.

 

“I am normal.” I said looking into his eyes for the first time in months. He kind of shocked and afraid as he turned and led me into the dining room. Minho was waiting.

 

We ate in silence like we usually did except Minho was watching me the entire time. I ate how I normally did, using my elements to feed myself. I avoided whatever beverage he gave me though. That was unlike me.

 

“You're odd today.” He finally said to me. “Tonight will be more fun for me then.” He said winking at me as he looked down at my chest.

 

I got up from the table then and began to leave.

 

“Where are you going? Are you wanting to start already?” He asked with a smirk.

 

“I am not your toy.” I said and went to my room

 

 

 

a/n: someone asked for more i put more :) 2 chapters left ^^