6

Elemental Control

 

 
 
The first trick I had up my sleve: Dissapearence. It didn't last long but it let me hide behind one of the many rocks and trees in this colessium like place. I hid my presence and moved to another tree a few feet away, hiding in the bark. Minho came over right when I knew I was completely hidden.
"I know you're here." He said loudly looking around. "You're good at hiding by why not try attacking now?" He asked taking a few steps away from me, sprining a trap. He jumped up and away from my pre-set spells and laughed. "Thanks for the appetizer. Now where's my main dish?" He asked coming down in front of my tree.
I held my breath knowing he's only guessing. He felt the tree, seeing if there was some way to tell if I was in it. I pushed him back with my air spell into another tree and ran before I could hear a thud.
"That kind of hurt, you know." I heard him say behind me after a few seconds.
"You recover faster than I remember." I said unhappy.
"Of course, I'm better than you so what do you expect?" He asked.
"Freedom, ." I said attacking him with multiple spells and setting up a wall as I ran again.
"You can't always run from me," I heard him scream being slightly delayed.
I sure as hell can try though. I broke the wand and threw it back in his direction. I was going to take him on with my elements.