H-I-M

I didn't expect it's you

 

JAEMIN’S POV

Graduation is 2 months from now, every senior is busy doing projects, reviews for exams and I’m one of them. Even though I’m running for a valedictorian position that doesn't mean I’m smart enough, i need to study harder, if a normal student give 4 hours to review, well me, I give 8.
 
 
I want to be on top, that's my dream but of course I cannot easily do it coz there is one guy, which always block my path to reach the top.
 
 
And that guy is no other than Do Kyungsoo.

 
The guy who always get the top position without an effort.
 
 
And I hate him for that, Do Kyungsoo.
 
 
Do Kyungsoo is the most popular guy in the school. He's #1 at everything. While me, I’m always in the 2nd place and I’m so tired of it. And I promise, I'll do everything to be #1 at this time.
 
 
>> FASTFORWARD
[class dismissal]

 
I need to go to the library to study. So I made my way to the library, no one is here since the students go home early.
 
 
I sat at the table at the corner near the window and get the books I needed. I read, write and memorize for I don’t know how long, when suddenly I feel my eyelids became heavier.

 
A little nap won't harm right? So I rested my head in the table and relax my mind for a moment but I didn't realize the pair of eyes is watching me.
 
 

 
KYUNGSOO’S POV
 
 

Just to make this clear, I don't want popularity, I’m doing this for one person, coz I want her to notice me, to look at me. But I think she hated me now, I just want her to realize I exist. CHO JAEMIN why can't you see me? I do my everything. I became #1 at every subject but still you didn't look at me.

 
I’m making my way out of the school when I saw a familiar figure. She enters the library. Cho Jaemin, you never fail to amaze me. So I secretly follow her, watch her every move.
 
 
 
For me this girl is perfect.
 
 
 
After a few hours of reading, writing and memorizing I think she feels sleepy now. She rested her head at the table and takes a nap. I couldn’t help but to stare at her beautiful face. Everything about her is perfect.
Then I pulled out my phone to take a picture of her. Ok 1,2,3 and *click* uh-oh! I forget to remove the flash.
 
 
 
Then slowly she opens her eyes.
 
 
 
 
I'm dead.
 
 
 
 
 
JAEMIN’S POV
 

 
 
My peaceful sleep got interrupted by a blinding lights, I think that's from a camera flash. Camera?! I quickly open my eyes to see Kyungsoo holding his phone. How dare he take a picture of me while sleeping?
 
 
 
"YAH! How dare you! Delete that picture now!" I said to him, I try to get his phone but I can't, even kyungsoo is not as tall as a basketball player, but still he's taller than me. I saw him smirk,
 
 
 
"Do you want me to delete it?" he asked me, I just nodded.
 
 
 
"Then be my slave" he said. What? A slave!? Me?!
 
 
 
"HELL NO!" i shout at him. Then he starts to walk away.
 
 
 
"If you don't want to see this picture of you sleeping while your mouth is open wide to the whole campus tomorrow, agree with me. If you don't, then face the humiliation" he said and about to leave but I stop him.
 
 
 
 
"Wait!! . . .  Fine . . ., I do what you want" I agree with the devil.
 
 
 
 
 
KYUNGSOO’S POV
 

Why did I ask her to be my slave? I don't know either. I was so happy right now because finally she talks to me. That idea of her being my slave just came out from nowhere and I didn't expect her to agree and also I don't have any plans to humiliate her by posting this picture of her. I just took it for myself to keep. But to my surprise she really do agree. OMONA! Kill me now, I’m so happy. But of course I can't put down my cool act, so I act evilly in front of her. . .
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
JAEMIN’S POV
 
 
 
Everyday is hell since i agree to be Kyungsoo's slave. He let me do all his homework and project, sometimes he'll ask me to make bento for him. Yah what do you think of me? Your slave?! Yeah, fine I’m your slave.

 
 
After a few minutes kyungsoo enter the empty classroom with a tower of paper in his hand. Don't tell me, he'll let me do all that?
 
 
 
"Cho Jaemin, please arrange this papers for me, I’ll be back later, and we have a judo practice so I can't do this." he said to me. He's abusing my patience. He'll let me do all this while him. He can do what ever he wants? While me I can't even do my own homework? I knew it. He's doing this to steal the valedictorian position to me. That's it, I can't tolerate this anymore. I slam my hands in the desk really hard. And he looks at me.

 
 
"Do that with you, I’m sick of it. I'm tired of YOU." then I walk out the room.
 
 
 
 
 
 
KYUNGSOO’S POV
 

 
Did she just say that we should stop this? Wae?! Andwae!

 
 
"I quit being your slave!" she said and walk to the door but I block her way.

 
 
"Then what about this picture?" I showed her my phone. She just looked at it and said
 
 
 
"Then do what ever you want. I don't care if you post it to internet, showed it to the whole school or everything! I don't care!" then she shoved me away, she's leaving the room. No she can't. I want her to stay.
 
 
 
"Stay!" I said to her but she keeps on walking. Did I overdo it? The slave thingy? I didn't mean it that way, I just. . . I just want to be with her. And this is the only way I know. If she quit being my slave, she'll going to ignore me again. I don't want that to happen. I want to be close to her.

 
 
But I didn't realize that i pushed her away from me. Mianhae Jaemin-ah.
 
 
 
 
 
 
JAEMIN‘S POV
 
 
 

Huh! Finally I’m free from that devil, that selfish devil. I don't care if he publishes that picture. Even if it ruin my reputation. And he's asking me to stay? The , stay your face.

 
I'm making my way out the school building, oh! It's pretty dark outside. Because of that devil, I always come home late. Suddenly someone grab my hands, I was so shock and when I turn around i see Kyungsoo the devil.
 
 
 
"Cho Jaemin, stay" he said in authoritative voice. How dare he boss me like that?
 
 
 
"How dare yo- -" I didn't finish my sentence when he suddenly hug me. I was so shock and froze in my position.

 
 
"Cho Jaemin, stay, please stay, Mianhae for everything, but please stay." he pause a little bit longer.



]
"Because I love you" he said, that makes my whole world to stop.

 
Do Kyungsoo is in love?! With. . . ME?
 
 
 
 
 
KYUNGSOO’S POV     
 
 
 
I better say it now, before I lose her.

 
"Because I love you" I said to her, she didn't struggle from my hug so it gives me the courage to continue. I loosen my hug but still I hold her in my arms. I rested my forehead in her.

 
"I let you do all that because I wanted to be with you every time. I wanted to see you, to feel that you’re on my side. I always make you go home late so I can walk with you, I also made you cook bento for me coz I want to taste your cook, oh btw you can't be a chef in the future, you put to much salt" I said to her then smile when I remember how salty her egg rolls.

 
"Then why did you eat those" she asked me.

 
"Because you made it, for me, everything you do is perfect, everything you said is perfect. Everything about you is perfect" at last, I finally said it.
 
 
Then I kissed her in the lips.
 
 
 
The kiss I’ve dreaming of, the kiss from the girl I love.
 

 
 
 
 
JAEMIN’S POV
 
 
 
"Because you made it, for me, everything you do is perfect, everything you said is perfect. Everything about you is perfect" then he kiss me. And before I knew it, I already fall for him.

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
[END OF FLASHBACK]
 
 
- - - - - - - - - -
 

 
 
I snapped out from my thoughts when suddenly a pair of hands encircle around my waist and rested his chin in my shoulder of course its Kyungsoo, my husband. Yes we're married, 5 years and counting.

 
"Wow~Yeobo you're learning too fast! Your dish is not that bad" he teases me.
 
 
 
"YAH! How dare yo- -" but before I can finish my words someone interrupt.
 
 
 
"That's right Eomma, your cook taste bad, but not as worse as before" it's our 4y/o son Kyungmin.

 
 
"But because you made it, for me it's perfect" again it’s Kyungsoo, and I saw my son nodded in agreement.

 
I can't wish for more. Just to be with this 2 guys is enough. I’m so happy to be with Kyungsoo even I didn't expect it's him .
 

END
 
 
- - - - - - -
 

Thank you *bows*

 

I hope you enjoy :)

 

Comments is OK <3

 

But Subbies are better :)))))