Pressure

Royal Arrogance {All Day Long Series* 6}

Heechul looked over at you with a clueless look. He walked over to you and analyzed you from head to toe.

"May I help you?" He asked.

"Yes. From today on, you are my fiance!" You pointed. He narrows his eyes and furrows his eyebrows.

"Excuse me?" He leaned in closer to make sure he heard right.

"I, Victoria Isabella le Blanc, shall make you, Jung Heechul, my husband!" You rephrased. The other members were looking at you strangely, but you stood firm.

"I'm sorry...But I don't know you?" Heechul stared at you weirdly.

"You shall get to know me later, but we must get married as soon as possible!" You grabbed his hands, but he yanked them back.

"Are you some sort of crazed fan?! Who let you in here?!" He glared at you. Wait, what? He doesn't want to be your husband? Usually any guy would agree to you.

"Don't you know who I am? I'm Vistoria Isabella le Blanc! I could give you everything you ever wanted!" You exclaimed.

"No thank you." He bluntly said. You gasped and took a step back.

"Why don't you love me?" You cluelessly asked.

"Um...Because I don't know you?" He scoffed. "Why do you love me?" He crossed his arms.

"Because someone like you, who is effortlessly so handsome, is suited to be my future husband!" You crossed your arms.

"So basically...You like me for my looks?" He stared at you plainly. You nodded,

"Yes, I mean, what else do you expect?" You tilted your head. He rolled his eyes.

"Wow, you are obnoxious." He groaned.

"Hmph. Say what you want. But I'll make you fall in love with me! I'll make sure you'll love me and only me!" You declared before opening the door to leave.

When you opened the door, there were two guards ready to take you away. With wide eyes you took a step back and then took out your phone and pressed on speed dial for William. "William!" You called out in French. "Get the limo ready!" You said and then hung up. As they stepped forward, you stepped back. You did a cartwheel forwards and then kicked one of them in the face. Then you took the chance to escape while he was covering his face in pain.

"Who was that?" Hyungsik asked.

"I have no clue, but I have a weird feeling I'll be seeing her everywhere." He groaned. "Let's get back to practicing." He said, ignoring the situation.

When you taking the chance to run away, you went through many hallways and stairs. You passed by this really skinny man who was kissing this short foreign looking girl. She appeared to be Japanese and in a relationship with him. You analyzed if you saw this man at the concert, and you did. You take out your phone and turned off the volume, then you took a quick snapshot before you continued running. You reached outside safely and then you hopped into the limo which William had the door open. He quickly closed the door and then went in the limo himself before fleeing. 

"Did you talk to him?" William asked.

"Yes, and now I must take action and win him over!" You crossed your arms. "How do I make him fall in love with me?" You groaned.

"Patience is a virtue my lady. Just leave a good impact on his heart." He advised.

"His heart? What does that have to do with anything?" You rolled your eyes.

"Well my lady. Love is when your heart clenches and your stomach flutters." He chuckled.

"Sounds disturbing." You furrowed your brows together. 

"It does, but it feels magnificant." He smiled. You looked at him and then wondered how to make Heechul fall in love with you, since you haven't really 'fell in love' before. 

"So, how do I make him fall in love with me?" You asked.

"Hmm, if you two are fated to be, then don't worry about it." He reassured. That's something you were a bit shaky on...What if you two weren't fated to be?

"Hmph! Who cares! I'll make us fated to be!" You raised your head and pouted.

When you arrived at home, you went straight out of the limo yourself and then headed upstairs to do some research in the computer/audio/video room. You looked up ways to allure a guy, and started to read the details on Heechul. You found out that he used to be called 'Dr.LOVE' and he was known in Cyworld as 'Jeju Island's Handsome Guy.' s thinks he's also a player and he's a chick-magnet. So, basically, you're one of those girls that fell for his spell? Hmph, this guy thinks he knows it all? Well, just let him watch, because you'll make him fall under your spell!

You got up and called out for William. He came to the room a moments after.

"Yes my lady?" He asked.

"Set up an appointment for me at the salon to have blonde hair, just as that Jessica Jung!" You ordered.

"Yes my lady." He bowed and left to set up the appointment. You sat back down and kept on reading about him. You slowly started to doze off and fell asleep on the desk. William came inside the room. "My lady---" He noticed you were sleeping and then sighed with a smile. William took a step out and then called for the head maid, quietly telling her to grab a blanket. As she returned with one, William spread it around you and then left the room, slowly closing the door behind him.

"Is Miss Victoria sleeping?" The head nurse looked at the closed room.

"Yeah, she fell asleep after reading about Jung Heechul." William smirked.

"I wish Miss Victoria would be a bit gentle with her feelings. People will misunderstand her if she doesn't explain herself." The head nurse crossed her arms. William smiled.

"Does she really need to explain herself? If people care enough to find out who she really is, they'll understand she's actually a nice person." He said before walking away.


You woke up when the sun rays focused on your face. You looked around your surroundings and saw Heechul files everywhere and realized you fell asleep at the computer/audio room before you went to bed and then it already went to the next day. William opens the door with a cup of hot tea and a warm smile.

"Oh you're awake? Your mother just left for work. What are your plans for today?" William asked as he set the tea next to you. You took it and slowly sipped it.

"I'll change my hair today to her hair today." You sighed.

"My lady, I was suggesting...Maybe you should leave your hair the way it is. He should like you for your looks and personality, not for someone elses looks." He bowed. You stared at him and thought about it. He was right, but you felt like he will never like you because if it was for looks, he would have fell for you already.

"Sorry William, I made my choice." You looked away.

"As you wish my lady." He bowed. "Are you ready to go now?" He asked you. You looked at the time and then realized it was already 6 AM.

"Wow, how long did I sleep?" You got up and fixed yourself.

"Quite a while. Then again, you always slept after reading something for too long or listening to stories." He chuckled.

"W-What?! N-No I didn't! I'm going to my appointment!" You flusterdly left the room and headed to your room and saw a outfit prepared for the day. You looked around and saw that the head nurse wasn't anywhere. You walked over to the outfit and saw a sticky note.

"Victoria! Fighting! -Lauren ^^" The note read. You smiled and then removed your clothes and put on the outfit prepared for you on.

"William! Get the limo ready!" You smiled and then happily left your room and went downstairs.


Meanwhile, Myunghee and Kevin were sitting in the practice room after ZE:A took a break practicing.

"What are we going to do?" Kevin sighed.

"Well whatever Victoria wants I guess." Myunghee sighed. Heechul looked over the depressed couple and tilted his head.

"I never seen you guys this tired in the morning." He blinked. "What's up?" He asked.

"Well...you remember that girl...?" Myunghee bit her bottom lip.

"...You mean the crazy one?" Heechul asked, trying to remember. Kevin and Myunghee nodded.

"She took a picture of us kissing and she'll use it as blackmail if we don't set you two up." Myunghee rolled her eyes.

"What? Why didn't you guys tell me this?" Heechul glared.

"We didn't want you to date someone you obviously don't love." Kevin replied which made Heechul soften.

"Even if I barely talk to you, I care about you because you're like my brother in law!" Myunghee smiled.

"And I don't want to see my brother date some weirdo." Kevin scoffed.

"Aish, stop saying some cheesy stuff. What are you two going to do about her?" Heechul asked.

"Hmm, well, she can't bother us for a while because we'll be at the beach since it's our break. So we don't have to make up lies." Myunghee mischieviously smirked. Kevin and Heechul scaredly stared at her. "And she WILL NOT ruin my break!" She stood up and put her hands on her hips, declaring out loud.

"What are they talking about?" Hyungsik stared.

"Ugh, they're so weird in the morning." Minwoo stared.

"Well, if she does bother you, don't bother to tell me. I don't want me to be the cause of all your burdens." Heechul looked down. Myunghee and Kevin stared at him and softly smiled.

"We're family aren't we? We can get through this!" Myunghee smiled and put her fists up in cheer.


You stepped out of the salon and brushed your golden locks to the side. People were staring at you and some guys were captivated by your beauty.

"I won't stop here." You said to yourself and looked at your reflection in your phone. "William, to Star Empire!"