Journey

Royal Arrogance {All Day Long Series* 6}

After the concert ended, you decided you shall meet this Heechul and introduce yourself. Of course, he shall fall for your beauty and you will get married as planned. Since you knew you did not have a backstage pass, you shall wait for them to leave, but of course, secretly.

You headed outside and saw a bunch of fans waiting for them to leave. This won't be easy, huh. You see William waiting for you by the limo, whom you greeted with a smile.

"Did you wait long William?" You asked.

"Not at all my lady." He smiled. "Now, shall we go home?" He asked.

"I have a little plan~ If it's alright with you." You smirked.

"Does your mother know about this?" William narrowed his eyes and fixed his glasses.

"Oh, she's fine with it. It's not like I'll publicly humiliate myself." You scoffed. William opened the door for you and you hopped in the limo. He went into his own seat and instructed the driver what to do. You waited for for ZE:A's car to come out. "William, look out for a car with nine men inside. The girls outside will try to follow them." You spoke into the microphone that would make the driver and William hear.

After what seemed like 15 to half an hour, a black car followed by a white van came out. The girls screamed and squealed and waved to the car. The driver took the start to follow their car. Although it seemed obvious that you were following them but they didn't try to loose you. They drove to a not so tall building, but tall enough, and parked inside. The white van parked outside and the four girls came out. They looked really familiar, but you couldn't put your finger on it.

William opened the door for you as the driver parked the limo near the white van. You stepped out and stood in front of the doors. There were guards that stopped you, but you stood a firm ground. "Excuse me, I have some business here." You glared at them and then brushed through. You looked around and then saw a bunch of rooms. You looked through the building and then saw that really chinky member kissing that short girl from the concert, whom you sat next too. You stared, thinking that idols aren't allowed to have relationships. You crossed your arms and smirked, then took out your phone and got a quick snapshot, slyly putting it away before they stopped and looked at you.

"Ah! You're from...!" The short girl pointed. You looked around and realized she was talking to you. You looked back at her.

"Where is this Heechul?" You gave her a serious look.

"Ah..." She blinked. "Who are you?" Looking a bit panicked, she asked. You stared at her and the guy and analyzed them. They look like they wouldn't tell you even if you told them who you were and asked nicely.

"I thought idols aren't allowed to have relationships?" You smirked. Their eyes widened, and you started to walk away. The guy quikly ran after you and stopped you.

"Woah woah, look, you can't tell anyone about this." He looked worried. You smirked then turned serious.

"Where's Heechul?" You asked once more.

"Look, I don't know what business you have with him, but went back with the manager somewhere, and I honestly swear, I don't know where." He looked desperate.

"Hmph, you're useless to me. I do what I want when I want." You said, brushing past him and then start to head out. When you reached outside, William was waiting for you.

"Are you finished with your business my lady?" He asked.

"For now, yes. But you must do a background check on do a background check on this Heechul from ZE:A. I am personally interested in him and that he's mine and mine only." You smiled and then got into the limo. When you got in, William told the driver to head back home. Doing as he is told, he drove you back home, noting that the time was 11 AM. William opened the door for you, and you stepped out. "William, tell the maid to get my night gown ready and get my bed set for sleep." You ordered. He smiled then bowed, excusing himself away. You walk up the stairs and you start walking to the computer, video, and audio room and then start to look up this Heechul from ZE:A. 

William walked in with a bunch of papers and files then set them next to you. "Here you go my lady. All the files set to know more about Jung Heechul." he bowed.

"Any relationships?" You asked him, typing him up on social networks.

"No--But he has an interest on an idol. Not so sure if it's still going on, but he hasn't been denying it." William stood straight.

"Who?" You looked at him. "I'm sure I'm prettier than her." You confidently said.

"Jung Sooyeon or Jessica Jung from Sonyeo Shidae otherwise known as SNSD or Girls' Generation." He said. You narrowed your eyes. You knew SNSD was a K-POP girl group and they had nine members also, but you couldn't point out which one she was.

"Give me her basic information and her picture." You ordered. He noded and left the room.

"Miss Victoria, your night wear is ready." A maid came inside the room. You stood up and nodded. 

"Thank you." You bowed and then walked out the room and headed to your bedroom. Two maids assist you to your room then help you remove your current clothes and jewelry, placing them aside, then clothing you with the nightgown. You sat down by your mirror, and the head maid enters the room and starts to comb your hair.

"How was your day, Miss Victoria?" She asked you.

"I have taken an interest in a man, and I shall make him mine." You smiled.

"Oh ho~ Sounds like you had a lovely day." She said gently. You giggled and then pouted.

"Do you think he'll like me back?" You asked, feeling a bit doubtful. The head nurse, Lauren, pats your head and nods.

"A beautiful and lovely girl like you is bound to be liked by plenty of men. I'm sure he will fall for you too." She smiles then makes you stand up and walks you to bed, tucking you in gently.

"Is mother working now?" You asked.

"Yes, and your father is quite busy as well." She said.

"Oh...I see." You sighed.

"Don't worry though, I'm sure they'll have a break soon. We all need a break in life." She reassured. "Now go to sleep young one. You have a busy day tomorrow." She nodded.

"Really? What's going on tomorrow?" You asked.

"You'll see. Now goodnight~" She said, then left the room. You close your eyes and start to drift off to sleep. Your journey starts tomorrow apparently.