Rewind

Royal Arrogance {All Day Long Series* 6}

"My lady, you have several mail for you today." A servant told you in french as he entered your room. You woke up slowly and rubbed your eyes, then sat up properly.

"I beg your pardon?" You replied in the same language.

"Several tickets from companies would like you to attend their concerts." The servant explained.

"How many tickets are provided?" You asked.

"It seems this time Star Empire is doing the sending for today. They sent a ticket for their upcoming concerts for each soloist and band." The servant brought you the tickets.

"Thank you William." You took the tickets and smiled.

"Anything my lady." He smiled and left the room. You looked at the beautiful tickets in wonderful colors. You threw them aside and yawned, not in the mood to get ready for any concert. You got up and asked one of the maids to bring up your breakfast. As they did, you ate peacefully in your room, watching television along. Just then, several K-POP bands showed up on this advertisement, talking about the new Asian Tour they are doing. The bands listed on the television didn't really attract you. You didn't even hear about some of the bands showed. ZE:A, BtoB, A Pink, etc. Who were thiese bands? They have such weird names. You turned off your television and then proceeded your day as usual.

You had no schedule for today, since you don't attend college, for you knew you would end up at your father's company. You had a feeling that you would just sleep all day, because you felt lazy for some reason. A princess like you should never feel lazy, but you were not in the mood to go on more blind dates, trying to find a husband. You go on your computer and open several tabs, listening to classical music on Youtube on one tab, then having tumblr open, and having yesstyle open in another. You were looking for new clothes that you would want to buy, but there were a lot of hype blogs on tumblr and yesstyle about the upcoming concerts and what to wear.

Maybe you should go to that concert they were talking about. You did have a ticket anyway. At least you didn't have to go through your connections to get a ticket. Also, it would be a waste if you didn't go, right?

So after you took a nap, sleeping most of the day in, you decided to go to that concert of that band...They're called ZE:A? "Zee...Ee...Ay?" you read out loud. "What a strange name." You commented before throwing the ticket on your counter and then heading upstairs to change into something suitable for a concert. After you finished changing, you headed back downstairs and checked in your golden framed mirror for your hair and makeup. You remembered that earlier that day you saw that name on television. "Ohhh, no wonder they are weird." You scoffed. "So Star Empire huh? Never heard of them." You talked to yourself.

"My lady, have you decided to go to a concert from Star Empire?" William saw you by the door.

"Yes, call the limo driver to bring me to the area where the concert is held for that Zee-Ee-Ay band." You instructed your servant to do so. He bowed and left, doing what he was told. You fix your hair and makeup just a bit more and a body guard came down.

"Miss Victoria. Do you need company today?" One of your body guards, Henry, came out, asking in Korean.

"No thank you Henry. I will be going alone today to this concert." You smiled.

"Is it safe?" He asked.

"I doubt there will be anyone there. I never heard of this Zee-Ee-Ay band before, so they must be newbies." You scoffed, then excused yourself out to your limo. As you walked out, you felt that your body guards would be following you. Of course, they did. As William opened your limo door, you headed inside and sat on the leather seats, then William closed the door. The limo then took off to where the concert was being held. It was farther than you thought. You had to go near the Han river,  heading down south of Seoul. You lived way up north, at Pyeongchang-dong. You were in the Mapo-gu area, which had a weird smell to it's area. There were a lot of couples around, and mostly girls were present. As you headed closer and closer to where the concert was being held, the population of girls increased. It seems this Zee-Ee-Ay band was very popular?

The limo stopped in front of the venue. William opened the door for you and you exited the car. Many people were staring at you, but who cares? They should be staring at your beauty! William escorted you to the entrance, but it seemed you were not allowed to enter yet. Many people were looking at the clothes you wore, and saw the fanciness in every detail. A guy came up to you and smiled.

"Hey, are you free right now?" He asked. You looked at the guy head to toe and scoffed.

"I don't wish to have any plans with you what so ever." You arrogantly told him. He gave you a look and walked away. A girl looked at you and gave you a dirty look. You ignored her and just waited for the permission to enter, while crossing your arms. When the people were allowed to enter, William escorted you in, until he was no longer allowed to pass. You took a seat in the middle of the auditorium. Four girls took the seats beside you. They started talking and laughing like crazy. You looked at them and rolled your eyes. Their styles did not match together what so ever. The girl with the auburn hair stood out the most. You scoffed and waited patiently for this band to come out. So far, you were not pleased. No refreshments or food were given, and the room started to get really hot. You crossed your arms and waited.

After what felt like an hour, you hear a bunch of screaming, showing this band will come on stage now. Nine boys step on stage, and you examine all of them. One guy caught your eye. You stared at him and couldn't keep your eyes off of him. As a song played, you see the boys go in position.

"ZE:A~ You know what it is~ Aha~" One of the members who seemed really chinky sang.

"Woo!" A short buff member sang. Strangely, you really like the beat of this song. But who was that man that caught your eyes? You waited for his part to come up, but it seemed like he was not going to sing. You saw his mouth open to rap and his black hair swish back and forth as he moved. Although you would rather hear him serenade you, you enjoyed this too. As the song played, you clapped in beat just as the girls beside you did. The song ended quickly, and everyone sat down, calming down after those three or four minutes. The members got into a straight line, and then bowed. The held up the mics to their mouths and got ready to introduce themselves.

You completely ignored everyone else's names and only waited for his name to be said. "Hey. I'm Heechul." he spoke into the mic. You smirked and took out your phone, calling your mother.

"I think I found my guy. I will make this Heechul mine." you said, before hanging up. The girl beside you was staring at you. Did you say something strange? No, because you will make Heechul yours. You looked away and then continued paying attention to the concert, but could not take your eyes off of Heechul.