The Beginning

Royal Arrogance {All Day Long Series* 6}

"Miss Victoria, it's time for you to wake up." The head maid shook you. You slowly opened your eyes and then rised to sit up. You rubbed your eyes and then looked at Lauren.

"What is planned for today?" You asked.

"Well, your father wants you to find a husband quickly. Your mother plans the same, but she also wants you to try to plan your future job." She said.

"Wait, what? I thought I'm going to take over dad's business?" You asked him.

"Your dad wants your husband to take over the music company that he owns in France and then you to take whatever course you want. Oh, and he wants your husband to know French just like everyone in the household." She added.

"Why? Does it matter if my husband can only speak Korean?" You tilted your head.

"I'm not quite sure, but since everyone here including you, speaks French, don't you think he should know French too?" She asked. "Now come downstairs for breakfast. You have a busy day today." She smiled, before leaving. You yawn and then crawl out of your bed, starting your daily stretches. You go downstairs to the dining hall and there was an area set for breakfast according to your daily diet. A maid pulls out a seat for you, so you head to that seat, then sat down as she pushed the chair foreward.

"William!" You called out, starting to nom on breakfast. He comes out of the elevator and then smiles.

"Yes my lady?" He greets. "How are you this fine morning?"

"Splendid. Do you have the records for Jessica Jung?" You ask.

"Yes, and it's in the computer room next to Heechul Jung's files." He nodded.

"Later, tell the driver we're going out today. I must talk to this Jung Heechul today." You commanded. "And bring the files of Heechul along."

"As you wish my lady." He said, bowing before leaving. You resume eating your breakfast, which was a traditional English breakfast, fully equipped with eggs, roasted potatoes, sauteed mushrooms, grilled tomatoes, bacon, and toast, alone and then looked out one of the large windows. It was bright and sunny, showing a good weather. Maybe you should wear a flowery sun dress today. You dipped the toast in the two sunny side up eggs and then ate it along with bacon. You filled another toast with the potatoes, mushrooms and tomatoes and then dipped it once more in the eggs then took a bite from it. You put the toast down and wiped your lips with the table napkin.

"Lauren!" You called out for the head maid. She comes out of the kitchen and smiles at you.

"Yes my dear?" She bows.

"Go inside my bedroom and pick out a lovely sundress for me, along with matching hat, bag and shoes please." You directed.

"Sure my dear." She smiles then leaves. As you finish your breakfast, you leave the table, knowing the maids will attend to it. Someone like you shouldn't have to clean up for themselves, that's what maids are for. You go up the stairs, going to your bedroom, then you open your door to see Lauren still picking out clothes.

"Are you not done yet?" You raised your voice.

"I'm sorry my dear, I was--"

"Look. I'm in a hurry okay. Just get the clothes out faster next time." You groaned and then went to the bathroom to take a quick shower, but the tub was dry and clean. "Lauren! Why isn't my bath set up?" You look into your bedroom. She looks at you and tilts her head.

"You never asked to--"

"If I'm going out, I usually take a shower before. Ugh, do I have to do everything?" You whined and then the shower. You shimmied out of your clothes and then took a quick shower.

"My dear, your clothes are ready." Lauren said, poking her head in the bathroom.

"Okay. With the matching bag, hat, and shoes?" You called out from the shower.

"Yes." She replied.

"Good. Plug in my blowdryer to warm it up, then make sure William has the driver ready."

"Yes my dear." She smiled then bowed, leaving the bathroom. You quickly wash yourself with shampoo and conditioner, making sure your hair is beautiful as always. Then you quickly rinse yourself, not leaving a bubble behind. You hopped out of the shower and wraped yourself in a towel, then pulled over a bathroom over your shoulders, then tightening the sash around your waist. You grabbed one more towel and then bent over to twist your hair in the towel, before standing up straight again. After that, you look in the mirror and saw yourself glow, smirking at your beautiful aspects.

"He must be blind if he doesn't love me back." You smirked and then giggled to yourself. You walked out of your room and saw the attire prepared for you. You unrobed yourself and then made sure there was not a drop of water on your body. Sure, you were moist, but not wet. You slide on your undergarments and then your sundress over your shoulders. You remove the towel from the twist and then rubbed your hair once more, making it damp. You reached for the blowdryer, flipped it on and then started to comb and dry your hair. It took a while, but finally, you gently set the hat on you, then slid on the shoes. You grabbed your bag and filled it with makeup, money, and your cellphone. You quickly glossed your lips and then covered your mascara-done eyes with large lens shades. You head out of your room, walking downstairs. "William!" You called for your servant.

"Yes my lady?" He comes through the front door.

"Is my ride ready?" You asked.

"Yes, my lady. The files are also in the limo." He bowed. You walked through the front doors and you were escorted by William to your limo. He opened the door for you and you sat inside, then he closed the door. He sat in the passenger's seat next to the driver and then you were off to where you were yesterday. "My lady, the place where we stopped by yesterday is called Star Empire. It's an entertainment that the boyband group, ZE:A, practices in. 

"I see. Is ZE:A in there right now?" You asked.

"Not quite sure. They seem to do practice in the morning, by my research." He said.

"Alright. Then Heechul must be there." You were determined enough. You reached Star Empire, and saw the same white van there again. "Again?" You narrowed your eyes. You walked out and went through the front.

"Sorry, no one is allowed right now." One of the guards said. You bit your lower bottom teeth.

"I have some business with Heechul!" You crossed your arms, speaking in Korean now.

"Sorry, one of the people complained that there was a trespasser in here yesterday. Therefore, without identification, you are not allowed in." He said with a strong voice. You narrowed your eyes and analyzed if there was an opening. Between the guards, there was a short passage way. You walked away, looking like you will leave, then you dashed back through the guards and started to run through the building. "After her!" The guard yelled, so you tried to hide and loose them. You went inside one room and closed the door behind you. You heard running past the door, and you realized you lost the first set of guards. 

"What are you doing here?" A voice behind you asked. You turned around and saw the guy from yesterday.

"Oh, it's you." You rolled your eyes and started to talk in Korean to him.

"You're not allowed in here." The guy said.

"Look, all I need to do is talk to Heechul." You glared at him.

"Well, he's not in here, so leave." He glared back at you.

"Idiot." You said in French. He narrowed his eyes at you.

"What did you call me?" He asked you in English. You turned around and analyzed him.

"Oh, so you speak another language too, huh?" You asked in Korean.

"Don't underestimate me. Now leave before I say something." He replied in Korean. You looked at him and smirked.

"Or what? You'll do something? Excuse me, I have a little something here, that I think you don't want everyone to see." You said, as you took out your phone and showed the picture of him and the short girl from yesterday kissing. His eyes widened and he tried to grab the phone from you, but you put it away quickly. "It's no use. I have copies at home. Pfft, I must be hated by you already. But all you need to do, is help me with something." You smiled.

"Kevin, sorry I took so lo--" The short girl walks in. "Why are you here?!" She points at you.

"Fufufu, surprised?" You smirked.

"Look, we did nothing to you, so don't do this to us." Kevin said.

"She still has the picture?!" The girl gasped. Kevin sadly looked down and nodded.

"Listen up. If you're able to help me make Heechul become my husband, everything will be okay." You crossed your arms and leaned back on the door.

"W-What?! It's not that easy you know! He doesn't even love you!" The short girl pointed out. You looked at her and then removed your shades.

"I'm sure he'll fall in love with me." You smiled. She bite her lower lip and looked worried.

"Give me your number. I'll tell you how to help me." You said as you took out your phone. She hesitated, but she began to tell your her number. "Name?" You asked.

"Just put Myunghee." She said.

"Alright, now go, and leave us alone." Kevin groaned.

"Alright, but first, where's Heechul?" You asked.

"The last time I saw him, he was practicing in the practice room with the other members for our comeback soon." Kevin rolled his eyes.

"Alright. Thank you~" You smiled then left the room.

You put on your sunglasses again and started to sneak through the halls, looking for the practice room. You hear a faint sound of music coming from upstairs, so you try to find the staircase. When you did, you followed the source of the music and saw the practice room. It was closed, and there were people dancing inside. You sneakingly went close through the door and peeked through the windows. You found Heechul the moment you looked through. He was wearing a wife beater with black jeans, and then green shoes. He has a weird sense of fashion, but that's alright. You opened the door and looked inside.

The first person who noticed you wasn't Heechul, but this really tall guy. "Who's that?" He leaned closer to a blonde fellow and asked him. The guy turned his head then saw you. You removed your sunglasses and saw the light get brighter. Then you saw the blonde fellow and the tall one looking at you. The blonde one taps on Heechul's shoulder and points to you. You walk in the room and the closed the door.

"Jung Heechul. I need a word with you." You called out and smiled.