Chap. 5

Shock of my life

 

                         I was lost in my thoughts as usaul as the techer spoke, I just wanted to talk to chuila. At luch we all sat at the table; Yesung ryewook and shindong. I wished I saw more of eun at luch time but I never do seeing how he stays on the other side. I also missed having luch with yuri at the tree, but she has to practice on luchtimes. After a while eetuek made his way over with chulia and sat next to shingdon. She smiled at me and made a face with I moved from my seat. " Can we talk private?" I asked. Before she can answer eetuek said something.

                    "Why where are you two going?. He didn't sound mean just curious. I tried to fabricate something. But it  sounded stupid, but he didn't protest. She followed me to where me and yuri usaully have our lucnh.

                    " What up hae? what it is you wanna talk about?" I couldn't tell what she was thinking she said it so....without a care.

           " Hukkie told me everything. About your mom and dad and the problems you guys faced. I just wanna say sorry and thank you for letting me know what kinda guy you brother is. I believe he is good. And.......About what you said about 'be sure I want him'. I ermm now know what you mean by that. He and I, We-We're a--" 

                      "A couple I know...He told me,  everything also from day one actually how he really liked you. He also said you hurt him a little and denied him. Just so you know he felt bad for making you this way.......gay and all.............. But he loves you i hope you understand hae." She was smiling nervously but i could tell she was very happy for her brother and I.

                              " I guess i was scared at first. I kinda----kinda had a crush on you." My voice was cracking I felt embarassed for some reason. "But I guess I know why." I smilied a little. Hoping she knew I meant i liked her cause she looked like my boyfriend. I guess she picked up cause she started laughing.

                        " Ya we do look alike. Except he has that cute gummy smile........... Ennie is one lucky guy fishy. You both will be happy I promise."  The bell rang and we went to our classes.

                     

                                      Eunnie was pestering me about when I was gonna tell my parent. After all they were coming home tomorrow.

                        " Baby are you gonna tell them?" He sounded annoyed a little cause I wasn't responding. I was panicking . What if they reject me like eunni father did him, or kick eunnie out,. i wouldn't be able to live with myself if they did that to him. I heard a knock on the door I froze...It can't be them, They were to come tomorrow.

                          "Okayy I'll get it."  Hukkie said after seeing me staring at the door and not moving.

                  "HEy where's hae?" A familiar voice said.

                                             "He's in there."  Indicating I was in the stay room. relieved when it wasn't my parents .....woofff.

                           " Hiya fishy" The friendly face said while sitting on my couch.

                                 " Hiya taemin...its been so long since I saw you your parents back in the country again?" I said while hugging him tightly. Tae was my good friend since small but I only saw him once or three  times a year due to how much is family travels. He always comes see me when he's in the country. He had blondish brownish hair that was long and a bang that covered his eyes a little..he was so cute. I had a habit of staring at him ...I guess it cause I barely see him.

                            " I know right my parents been everywhere uhgg!!. I am just here for the day I'm leaving tomorrw to france. I can;t wait actually we might stay there for at least three-four months, I'll have to enjoy it." He said while smiling happily. " Hey who's the dude that opened your door.?" Is her you boyfriend?:" He said it so casual as thought he's saying 'is she your girlfriend'. Why he automatically indicate he's my BF?.

                  " Why do you say that?" I cleared my throath keeping it kool.

                          " Your not dening it...So I'm guessing the answer is yes. He's cute and hot. Whats his name?:" If Its one thing to be known about taemin is he is very brazen. Not in a bad way but he'll leave you speechless.

                      "Erm his name is eunhyuk. And Ya he's my BF. Surprising huh?"

                 " Nope you never dated a girl hae.. remember??. Maybe thats why its no surprise to many." Many?? who was he talking to??

                                " Shut up tae" I said playfully and blushing so hard my cheeks were about to explored.

                      " uhmm ermmm." The voice seemed ignored so Introduced them. finally.

                             "Taemin this is eunhyuk , eunhyuk this is taemin. He's a good friend of mine."

                     "Hi..its nice to meet. you......well its always nice to meet hae friends." He said sweetly shaking tae's hand.

                              "I am a treasure to meet "

                    " Shut up tae" I said lauhging at his humorous comment.

                              " But its nice to meet my buddie's BF." A big smilie came across his face as he stared at me. We all laughed feeling wierd to say anything else. 

 

                            The three of us spent the day together. We diched school cause of tae. After all it was friday. We went to the park with rides and games, we went to the beach...We we all over fooling around and having a blast. Eunnie and tae got along pretty well. I was glad cause then it would have been wierd for me. Eunnie kissed me many time in front of tae... Tae didn't seem to mind at all instead he kept tell me to stop push him away when ever he kissed me.

                       " I love you hae your my fishy." He said while grabbing me from behind and kissing me.

                            " Stop it eunnie" I blushed

                 " Come on hae let him have it." Tae said. WTH? tae

                       " Ok but can we alteast wait until.......you know." They both laughed.

               " So i'm guessing you guys did it already uh." smiling at the both of us.

                           "Tae.....how cou----could ask that. I was flabbergasted by his comment.

              " We have many times." Eunnie said and winked his eye at me, then kissing me neck.

                            " Guys pleaseeee come one....I don't wanna talk about what we do." I was laughing but felt embarrassed.

                "Come on fishy, I'm here once a lifetime.Let me know the details. I wanna what my innocent fish can do." He teased and the both laughed at me.

                      " I pushed away from eunnie. Learned in to kiss him. As he reached my tip I pushed him onto the sand and began to laugh and ran away.

               " GET back here!!!" He yelled and they both came after me. We played and had alot of fun. the day passed reallly fast and before I new it taemin got a call.. It was his asistant telling him his family is ready to leave. The country that is. Tae didn't work or did anything reallt but home study.BUt his parents gave him an asistant to do whatever he needed or want.

                      "Oh man!! i gotta go already." He kicked the stones and well all got up and leftto the car.

           "It's ok tae we'll see eachother soon." I tried to confort him.

                   " Ya when I'm forty uhgg?" he was tired and frustrated. I mean earlier he did say he was excited to go france. I guess its just cause he had a good day today he thought it was over to fast. i didn't blame him.

                  " We can only come visit you where ever you tae. Just let us know." Eunnie said while holding my hand. I never thought about that..Mostly cause I hate travelling alone ..But if its with hukkie I wouldn't mind.

                   " YAA that'll be great guys. Hae would do you think. You have company now." He sounded pretty excited about the thought. he was smiling at me waiting for me to answer.

                 " Ya why not.....Just let us know where you are and we'll come see you anytime we can." I said sweetly.

              " Great!!! God I'll miss you guys." We both hugged him and told him not to worry.

                   

                                                After we said our goodbyes to tae at the airport. we headed back home and had our dinner And headed off to bed. " You wanna do it tonight my fishy." he said smiling sweetly at me.

                                    " Sure but...................I want it gentle and slow." I smirked at him. " And then give it to me rough.." I kissed him and he started undressing me. We made love that night. It was so amazing I almost forgot about my parents coming home the next day. 

 

                                    "Hae baby did you miss us.?" 

                  " Mom, Dad Of course i did." I smilied big at them hugging them tightly. " I'm glad you guys are back"

                              " I hope you two have been getting along son" My dad said looking at both me and eun. I gulped if he only knew.

                       " Ya we have dad.. Really good actually." I guess I smiled so much he looked at me suspiciously.

           " Thats great son." HE just looked at us. I felt eun looking at me. He nudged me a bit. I knew he wanted me to say something as soon as possible. He didn't want to be in a house sneeking around again, and then to find out his love will be taken away.

                                             " Lets have lunch, shall we that maid have prepared for us." My mom said walking to the eating room. We all followed.

                               It was quiet for a while, It felt awkward but I was afraid to break the silence. Eunnie kept looking at me. If he didn't stop they wouild think something of it. I ignored him. i guess he got upset and unpatient and said. " Donghae has something to say. Something he needs to say now. Before its to late." He looked at me encouraging me. WTH was he doing ??? I was not ready!!! And for god sake they just got here eunnie.

                                My father looked at me " Well son ....what is it?" OH NOOO!!.

                 " Ermm Mom dad I have something to say,  but I need you two to be relax and pleasee pleasee don't be mad. " I swollowed my empty month, looked at eunnie and inhaled deeply. i was about to pass out. When eunnie held my hand.

                         " It's ok hae... They deserve to know."