really trying!

Shock of my life

It was saturaday morning and I woke up early as usaul I almost forgot About my new visitor until I went to the kitchen to make breakfast seeing how my parents left us again last night to unfinished business. The maids usualy left on weekends leaving me alone...well kinda.." Morning" I smile sweetly and looked at him. He mumbled something that sounded like morning but i wasn't sure. i just shruged it off. I realized the maids made us breakfast before they left. he wasn't eating he just sat there staring at the table. " Aren't you hunry?" He just glared at me, he got up and walked around the table he looked at me with intense eyes, i felt so uneasy I tryied to look away but I couldn't for some reason. He got so close to me and i tried to catch my breath but I couldn't . We were so close anycloser and our noises would have touched. " Would you make me a strawberry milkshake?" he said while slowly stepping aways from me.....WTF you got this close to me to ask for a strawberry shake?? why not just ask when your were sitting??.. Aigo wht have my parents left me with!.

       After having our breakfast, me having scrambled eggs and him a milkshake. I tried to talk to him to see if he has any interest. I didn't want to bring up his family so I keeped that out the question. "So its the weekend you wanna do something?" I hope he doesn't come so close to me just to say yes or no again. Instead he looked at me and just walked out the kitchen. jeshh I wonder if he's like this or it cause the incident.

          I was bored and lonely seeing how my new guess doesn't talk or reat much to me. UHG I could call yuri but her dad doesn't really allow her to come out unless her grades come up. I have other friends but I only have her come over. Yup my life is a bore so much to be a rich kid!. I was so lost in my thoughts when I felt someone behind me, I turned around really fast and slammed my back against the railing when I saw yukkie at least 2 feet away. What the hell i thought.. but was to polite to say outloud. "uhmm Is some thing wrong?" I asked confused by how close he was.

     "No I was just bored"..he said while still to close to me and looking down. "I wanna emmm go somewhere..I need to clear my mind....you dad said you will take me anywhere i want" his voice raised a little when he said the last part. I didn't mind taking him places just wish my dad hadn't told him I'd have to. " ya sure uhh where you wanna go?"

        He looked me striaght in the eye...wow he has really nice eyes, I looked away cause his glare was a little to long. "take me to your favorite place hae" He said with no expression

           Err this is my favorite place...looking around at the balcony and its picture view.

          He looked at me like I was stupid...why would he like at me like that?1? " Take me to the beach one where they will be no one or many people anyway" I nod and acquiesce to his demand.

           At the beach~~~

     So ermm are you liking your new home? I asked while we sat on the sand. I really wanted to get to know him better but he only seemed to talk when he wanted something. So i decided to do something to get this attention. "heyaa babo i'm talking to you" I said while pushing his shoulderr with one finger... I got his attention and to realized he scares the outta me he got up to fast an pulled me to my feet slamming me on to his body..... HE looked into my eyes., and then pushes me back to the sand. He smiles a little sitting back down also..." Ya I like it i am grateful for what your parents are doing" he says while starring into the sea......Did he not notice what he did?? what the hell?!? is he crazy or something!!. 

             I stared at him confused and mezmories at the same time.... "I am glad you are" I said without emotion.

       He got up and began to walk along the beach. I just stared at him as he leaves "you coming fish?" he said without lookig back. I ran up to him and walking along his side. " Soooo erm" boy did I try to find something to say but nothing came out...nothing!! " Do you have a girlfriend fish?" he said with no expression.... I was surprised at his question that I answered hesitantly..... "why is something wrong with you? or is your lame personality over powering your wealth?" he said while looking forward...how brazen of him to just say that jesh..

                  "Ahh no I'm just not in to the whole GF thing i guess." I shruged. i mean I really wasn't ...the only girl i actually liked was heechila and that was barely a week of knowing her and less than twenties words probably said to her.....I was thinking about it looking down as we walked along until i realized he had stood infront of meonce again very close. "I can't imagine a girl not liking you...your ing beautiful if you ask me" he says while slightly touching my right cheek. WOW!!! did he just??? I don't even......how could..!!??. I was so lost for words I just stared at the sand feeling my cheeks over heat...WTH why was i blushing?? I know I said he was gorguos but in my mind not out loud like that..so rude and almost impudent of him. "Don't blush fish I am only saying what I see" he says casually. "lets get back to the car" I follwed with such alacrity for I was stunned by his words.

                   We got home I felt really sweety from the rush of the sea water and went to take a shower, I spet out and noticed someone standing in my room looking around. "What are you doing?" surprised to see him in my room.

                      "Nothing I just was looking at your stuff" he says casaully while looking at me . I noticed his eyes trailed lower down, then I remembered I was In a towel still. " But I'm seeing you private stuff seems more interesting" he says with a smirk. was he flirting with me...omo what am I soppose to do? "Do you always get this silent when someone talks to you....see  this is why you probably don't have a girlfriend" he raised an eyebrow while looking around still.

                        "I don't have a GF cause I choose not to" I was getting a little pissed of by how impudent he was...I liked it better when he didn't talk much. " I bet you don't have one?" i say hoping he doesn't...he just looks at me and slowly came up to me " I can have whatever I want" he says with a smirk and slightly touched my stomach...I got buterflies in my stomach and was feeling like i was ready to explode this isn't the first time he gave me this feeling...OH God!! I pushed aways before he can touch me again...he looked at me, smiling not fully but always smirking...." get dress I wanna have dinner!" WTH was he commanding me now jesh.. I got dressed and walked to into the kitchen where I stared preparing our meals...as he just stared on.