coming out 2

Shock of my life

"Are you going to the party weekend?" Eun said while eating his dinner.

    "Erm ya I almost forgot. Why do you wanna go?" 

       "Ya It'll be nice to see that cute face minne again." he smiled at me. I didn't react. Honestly my mind was lost on what I heard from heechulia. Her words replayed over in my head 'be sure you want him'...What did she mean by that?

      "Hey you ok? you seem lost. I didn't mean what I said about sungmin. I was just kdding. I only care about you hae I swear." He said it with such emotion and sounded sad for some reason. 

         "I know eun I'm just .....tired thats all." its the best i could come up with. What was i to say to his kind words. I would abhor myself if I didn't feel the same for him. uhhg...wait......could this be what chulia meant? about wanting him and yo be sure on what I'm doing. Aish.  my head hurts.

                I wore a blue jeans, with a  white vest and a black jacket over it. I wasn't much of the dresser to go to a party. Eun on the other hand looked really handsome. He wore a greyish jeans with a white vest, and a white fitted shirt that fitted his body perfectly he looked so ....... hot and with his shades he would blind you with his perfect image. I didn't notice I was staring at him while waiting for kangin to bring the car around. when he suddenly said. " I am yours donghae you can kiss or touch me whenever you want." A smirks coming across his face while slowly taking off his shades.

                    "Sorry I didn't mean to stare..it's just your very handsome and hot- uuhmm I kinda never noticed that before." I lied trying to hide my embarassment. But he just smiled and kissed my lips sweetly. I still get shocks when he does that. He does it as though its nothing.. I guess to him it isn't.

                               ~At the party.~                                                               

         Everyone looked so good in thier fancy do-ups. I saw Yuri she looked really beautiful. She wore a black strapless dress that fitted up bust and waist perfectly and the rest just fell in the middle of he thighs. "oh fishy you look great." she looked happy again . I liked that. 

                     "Thanks hunnie you look great yourself that dress looks wonderful. I bet gayoon won't be able to take her eyes off you." I winked and teased. She blushed and started giggerling.

                          Everyone was having a great time. Yesung and wookie were the first to approch after yuri had left with jessica. Yesung of course wore only black and wookie wore what seems to be a tights and a long T-shirt with a black jacket. They both looked great. Kyu and minne who also approched us looked really handsome in thier suites. I guess how it's thier party they allowed themselves to wear what they want. 

                              "Its nice to see you guys again kyu and minne. Its been a while." Yesung said while smiling minne beamed out excitely I know right I missed you guys so much. Minne was quiet an amiable guy. Even Ye can't help but smile sweetly when he talks.

                            "So Eunhae how are you guys.?" Minnie said smiling. 

                    "What!" I know I sounded dumb but His words caught my attention.   

                       "I said how are you both." still smiling.

            "No you called us something. By a name.?"

                       "Eunhae." He sounded confused. I was the one confused. why was he.?

            "What is that?"

                         He laughed a little so did kyu, "its a combination of both your names." He sounded proud of making  such a name.I heard yesung said something to wookie but I ignored it.

              "Why would you give us that name? it makes us sound like we're a couple." I felt eun face turned to look at me. I felt uneay but I continued to argue about the silly name.

                  "You looked like a couple that day I came over, so i figured you were. I'm sorry if  I'm making it awkaward." he looked sorry and blue. i felt bad for saying anything.

                 "Don't worry hae I think its a cute name. I made one for yesung and myself. Its yewook." Ryewook and sungmin were quiet similiar for many reasons. The main one is they were so febile and yet surrounded themselves with bigger guys.Ye would kiil for wookie, and kyu will do the same for minne. I always wish i had that.

                 "I'm sorry minne its just I didn't expect that. But we're not a couple. Just friends." Why did I say that. Now eun was giving me dead looks while drinking his wine.

                   " Are you sure fishy cause your little friends seems to disagree with that." yesung teased. "Its ok if you guys are, althought hae you will be the girl." Wookie and minne just laughed silently. I felt embarassed but I didn't wan to hurt eun by saying some thing stupid so I just said.

            "I'm not gay yesung you know that.!"

   "You were gay when I ed you the other night.!" Eun said in a very upset voice.. there he was again being brazen as always.

                 "WOW!!!!!" They all said stunned at the causually rude hot guy. " You guys did it already?" minne eyes opened wide. "I bet it was the day I came over, wasn't it.?" He was beaming with excitment. 

            " I- we erm--" I lost all words.

        "Ya we did and this cute one here interrupted us." he said while smiling at minne.

              "Keep your eyes on your fish kool guy...." kyu said noticing eun kept staring at his minne.

    " Your brother si cute but I am already in love with this handsome guy here. he's the love of my life, the reason I wanna be.......good!!". He smilied at me. Iwas still frozen. Had no idea what to say. I looked down and suddenly felt someones warm hands touch my face and sweetly kissed my lips.

              "Someone' ssss getting lucky tonight." Again its Ye.

       "Stop it " I pushed him aways." They people around, They will see." I was specking softly only him can hear.

                "Come on let him have hae. He is hot."  Wookie pushed Ye for saying that in front of him.

          "NO move eun I don't want to.....I AM NOT GAY I CAN'T BE.!!." Why the was i still denying what i felt i know I wanted him, I know I wanted his touch eveynight. Yet here i pushing him away. I ran upstair to kyu room I wa about to shot the door when someone pushes it and locks it behined us. 

                    "Hukkie please I need time to think i can't-- my parent...what-- what would they think.??" Tears were being formed in my eyes.

              " I love you donghae. No one is ever gonna change that or make me not love you. I wanna be with you, I promise I can make you happy hae ...please I love you." he cupped my checked and caressed them. I couldn't stop crying

                        "But Why ? how do you know I'm right for you?"

               "Cause you saved me hae. mabye notthe first time but you did the second time. And I wanna make you happy, please. love me.". He kissed my forehead and then my cheeks. 

                           "Be patient with me... I have to get used to this first. But--I do care for you hukkie...I honestly do." I kissed his lips gently.

                        "Hmm. As long as you NEVER deny me like that again, I will always love you hae. I promise" I nodded and we kissed gently. Nothing happened much between us that night other than a few kisses and some sneck touches.

                                                  We spent sunday together playing and getting to know eachother better. We spent out evening time at the balcony. He sat on the chair and I sat between him cuddled up. " How come you never told me about you parents hukkie?" I was hesistant but curious." I'm sorry for asking but i wanna know...If you wanna say that is." He looked at me surprised that i just brought it up. but I want to know .

                                            "It's a long story baby" he signed. I act stubborn and  insist on him telling me.

                         " I have time." I said sweelty with a smile across my face.

                     "Uhm How can I say no to that smile. That I love so much." I blushed. I loved the way he spoke to me.

                         ~~Eunhyuk flashback~~              

                  

               My Mom and dad never really got along, from since I can remember. When we were small, my sister and i we would both stay in my room when they fought. I didn't want her between this but there would be times when mom would take me away from home, I never knew why. I refused many times, afraid to leave  my sister alone with our crazy father. 

                                  Theree was one time where my sister ran into my room crying and looked the door behind. She started shaking me to wake up. When I did I asked her whats wrong and she told me that she over heard mom talking about leaving dad and taking me with her. I was confused on why she would take me and not my sister, I could have handled my dad but not her. I heard her yelling outside the door.

                            " Eunhyuk open thius door where leaving now get you things ready.....We are leaving." She sounded frustrated and sad.

                        " Eunni please don't leave me.............Please not again not forever....please eunni please." I never saw my sister cry so hard. My heart ached. I ignored my mom and didn't respond, I was to busy letting my sis know I was never gonna leave her with that man.

                           "Eunhyuk" she yelled " I said for you to open this door....NOW" I shuddered at her last word. I can't do this to my sis. I loved her to much even if I didn't show it pretty well. I know she knows I love her. After five minutes I gave In, hoping I can convince my mom. But as I walked out she grabbed my hand and pulled my going towards the door. I tried to resist. But I didn't want to hurt by pushing her to hard. I heard my sister crying for me as she sees me being pulled away.    

                             " You better take him away far... I would not have a gay son.... I would not tolerate it you heard... Take him out of my sight forever or I will do it myself." I froze when i heard my father saying those words. How did he find out?? Did umma tell him after she swore not to?.

                              

                   I heard my mom blabbering something but i couldn't comprehend what she was saying My head was readu to explored from my fathers' words. "No ......NO!!!! I would not take him away...I WOULD NOT leave my home for you again Lee. He is your son. And you are gonna love him. And if you ever hurt him I will make you pay.And you know What I'm talking about."  Umma shouted out. Her viens were showing. Never have I seen her this angry. How was she gonna make him pay? and why did she say 'again' was this the reason my mom kept taking me away from home.?

 

                     I let go and ran back to my room after my mom said that. She had letten go of my hand and was shouting at lee. I saw my sister still crying on my bed. She hugged me when she saw me walk in.

                         I looked at her at scared and crying  " I need you to leave...listen carefully. Dad knows about me being gay . I think thats why mom took me so many times, Trying to prtoect me. But now he wants me offically gone.!" I was panting so hard as thoug someone was on the verge of killing me. " Go to Eetuek huny he will protect his family will take you in and he would not let anything happen to yo ok.?" She nodded confused but didn't protest.....She only asked if our parents wouldn't come for her. But they couldn't I knew eetuek parents had acces to take a child away from a prent if saying they are being abused....even if she has to lie about it.

                                 

                         After the big fight. I never made eye contact with my dad. One day a kid came to work as a cleaner for us. I had really like him. even loved him. it was the first time I can express my feelings cause he felt the same. Two weeks later he was gone. A few days later another one came.  he was always gay and very pretty just like the last. I wondered why they were working here? They were both so cute. I'm sure they can do better. We hung out all the time I was liking him as well. I think I was falling so fast was becuase I was lonely and I wanted te be love, by someone............anyone really.

                        He disappeared after two week also. Was this a joke or something? It continued like this for a while with a few others. I guess my father say me looking around like I was looking for someone.

                       "Your looking for your pet?. Are you now?" he said with a husky voice and laughed. I hatd his laugh.

                "Why are you laughing?" I managed to say under my breath.

                       "Your little boyfriend isn't here son. You see I brought all these cute guys in for you to fall inlove, have your little gay fun behind my back. And then two week.....Boom they gone." He started laughing holding his belly.

                    "You did this why?"

             "Cause son I want you to see.....That YOU ARE NOT GAY..And by showing you how these guys don't care for you they left with out even a goodbye. You see love is not for men and men son.It just can't be possible. And for you it never will be. I promise you that!!" His words were harsh. I ran off unable to say anything. I still heard him laughing at my pain.

                               Pause of flash back~~

            "look hae I know you wanna know but Its really Is a long story And i just.....I don't kow If I want you to know everything just yet."

               " Ok ...........Well ....can you jump to where the accident happened."  I said hesitantly and innocently smiling at him. He didn't show a face he just nodded and continued.

                              ~ He's remembering again~~

                         

                        Uhmm. On the night of the accident. They were fighting about me again and that I wasn't growing out of my ways. " He is your son lee please love him...He's a good kid." My mom pleaded.

                                  " I would never love a gay son. I already lost my daughter and now my son."  I just sat there listening. I just wanted to run away. My dad said something that triggered me and I snapped without a care. 

                         " You can't get rid of me Dad I am your son forever.....I love men Lee.......Do you  hear me I love-" 

                     "SHUT UP you--you disappointment" I never been slapped so hard before..."I will rid you son you just watch and see." He dragged me out of the house and into the car. My came behind running and begging for him to let me go. He thre me in the back seat and before he could drive off my mom dumped in the front seat crying for him to stop.

                               " Please Lee...please he is your son this is madness" My mom couldn't have done anytthing. He was driving so fast it felt like were moving in time. My mom looked at me with tears in her eyes

                                    " I love you baby...so much, be happy with yourself and be safe. Forgive me for what I am about to do..... I love you!" Before I could say anything she grabbed the wheel and the car went out of control...I paniced and ducked and brace myself anyhow I could. Everything went black after a loud crash.

                                     "Open your eyes your safe now eunni....we're safe now." My sister was crying at the side of my bed. I was in a hospital. She asked what happened after I could manage to keep my eyes open long enough. I told her everything.. About the guys about the fight..everything I could remember at that time.

                                                               ~End of flashback~

 

                      "Well after all that she stayed with eetuek I new she was safe there. He promised me he would always protect her. As for me your mom knew my mom when young I guess thats why she took me in." I smiled sweetly at him.

                       " Wow eun I am so sorry I can't believe you dad was such a bad person." I was so sad for him I was just happy he was safe now as his mom wanted.

                             " It's ok we are both happy now hae. " 

                   "You said your sister.....you sent her to eetuek?...Do you mean eetuek as in the guy in our school?"

                          "Yes."

                     "So ...so By chance heechulia she's you--"

                            "Sister yes she is. And  she and eetuek are nothing but friends." I smiled sweetly at his confused face.

                   "That explains everything...On why she randonly started talking about you. At school that day I was late to the car was becasue of her."

                         " Really ...well now you know." I smiled. He was so cute when confused.

                   "BUT siwon said you guys were poor? They way you spoke wasn't so."

                                 " We are not poor we do have our parents money...but Ya we told everyone at school and let the rumors believe we had no money. We really didn't want the attention and pitty from people hae..We are fine now Its the past.now.

                           " I Know and understand"  smiling sweetly at him I said.

                  

           Donghae~

       

   At school I was really excited to hear the good news from Yuri that she and gayoon had hooked up at the party. Yuri got the courage to ask and Gayoon was more than happy to accept. " It happened fast though? " I said trying not to hurt her feeling. BUt it was pretty quick its like gayoon was waiting for yuri or something.

             " I know but I do like her hae and she likes me...She said she was afriad to talk to me also cause she taught that jess and I were  a thing. Could you believe it?" She laughed at the tought. I was happy for her we both continued talking as we made our way to class.