1

He's Back

 

A little in the ending. ^^

 

And you may now kiss the bride.”

 

Our lips met and fireworks lit up the sky. We separated and grinned widely at each other. Finally, I thought. We both turned towards the crowd, who loudly cheered and whistled at us. The night was cold, but not too cold. It was the perfect temperature for a perfect wedding. My smile just grew wider as they continued to cheer for us. We walked down the aisle towards our limo, a man waiting for us at the end. They threw petals at us and clapped loudly. Some of our relatives were crying and smiling. As we reached the crowd, I turned around and waved at them. My dad came up front and gave me a bone-crushing hug.

 

“Call me when you get there, Rylie. I'm gonna miss you,” he said in between sobs. I hugged him back and smiled. He went up to my husband and gave him a hug.

 

“Take care of my daughter, son,” my dad said. Suho nodded seriously before letting go of him. He hugged his other relatives and gave me a quick smile, a smile that always melted my heart every time I see it. Next was my mom who also gave me a bear hug.

 

“I'm gonna miss you soooo much! You have to visit us!” she cried, her embrace getting tighter and tighter. A tear slid down my rosy cheeks.

 

“I'm gonna miss you, too, mommy,” I whispered. All these years I never called her Mom. Only mommy. I was the baby of the family so I insisted in calling her mommy. I hugged her tightly and let go. My sisters walked forward and gave me a group hug.

 

“Dongsaeng! I can't believe you're already married! I'm gonna miss you!” Jieun, the oldest, said, crying.

 

“Me too! And make lots of babies!” the middle daughter, Tess, said, giving me a wink. Unfortunately, everyone heard it and laughed out loud. I blushed and sneaked a peek at Suho, who had a huge grin on his face. I glared at him before giving my sister a glare. They giggled and left. Suho came by my side and wrapped an arm around my waist. He bent down and leaned in towards my ear.

 

“You're sister's right. We should make babies. Lots of them,” he teasingly whispered. I gaped at him and slapped his arm. He pouted at me but smirked as I blushed. He pecked my cheek and turned towards the crowd. They were waiting for the throwing-the-bouquet event. I faced the car and looked at my bouquet. I counted to three and threw the bouquet over my head. The crowd gasped and I heard the cries and squeals of girls as they tried to get the flowers. I turned around and saw one of the bridesmaids catch it. It was Hyuna, my best friend. I beamed widely as she stared at the bouquet, startled. The other ladies grumbled and groaned because they couldn't get it. I giggled at them and their faces.

 

I shouted at Hyuna, “Congratulations!”

 

She looked at me and grinned. “Thanks, Rylie!”

 

The man opened the door for us and I waved goodbye to my friends and family. They waved back and silent tears rained down their faces. I turned around and stepped inside the limo, awestruck at the interior of the car. There was a mini refrigerator and a snack bar. It even had a tiny flat screen TV.

 

“Wow . . .,” I breathed as I sat down on one of the comfy seats.

 

“I bought it just for you,” Suho said as he sat down by me. I moved my dress so he would be able to sit closer to me. He chuckled at my action but sat closer. Suho was the president of a big sports company while I was the CEO of my own medical company.

 

“You did?” I asked, my eyes twinkling and shining.

 

“Yup, just for you,” he answered, making me smile more.

 

“Komawo,” I said, switching to Korean.

 

“Anyway, let's do something else . . .,” he whispered. My eyes widened slightly at his voice. I could sense a little lust in his sentence. I slowly swiveled around just to meet Suho's brown eyes. Oh boy, I thought as he tackled me. I shrieked as I fell back on the seat with him on top of me. He smirked and whispered in my ear, “We're all alone now, Rylie. Why don't we do something fun?”

 

“Yah! The driver might hear us!” I protested, trying desperately to stop his hand from moving up to my thighs and chest.

 

“This limo is soundproof, wifey,” murmured Suho, my earlobe. I bit my lip to suppress my moan as he continued to molest my ear. I twisted my head only for Suho to attack my neck, kissing and biting. My mouth parted as I felt a wave of bliss and impatience shiver through my body.

 

“Su . . . ho. Not n-now,” I panted, pushing him off me. He sighed and got off of me, slightly pouting. I fixed my dress and hair and glanced a look at him. My eyes traveled down from his shirt to his pants, which had uh . . . um surprisingly grown over the hour. I coughed to cover my laugh that was beginning to escape from my lips. He looked at me, and I pointed at his pants. He looked down and immediately blushed, instantly covering that part. I giggled at his action and hugged him.

 

“I'll help you later,” I whispered huskily. His eyes widened, and he started nodding eagerly, smile widening. I shook at my head at his silliness and laughed softly.

 

Oh, Suho. You never fail to make me laugh.

 

FIRST UPDATE! PLEASE SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT! ~

PEACE OUT! -exokpoplover