Chappie 19~ What will we do?

ⓞⓝⓔ♔ⓨⓔⓐⓡ™♬

 

Jiyeon's POV

" I-I.." L stammered. Thinking.

"No way in hell is he ever gonna marry tha-that !" a woman shierked from afar. All of us cocked our heads and saw a ..waitress.

"Ex-excuse me?!" Appa asked her in disbelief. "You heard me old man!" She snapped.

"Ye-yerim what are you doing here? " L asked her widening his eye.

"I work here. Remember? My parents own this place!" She boasted."As I was saying, you won't marry this right babe?" Yerim walked closer to L placing her hand on his arm and "creased" it. UGH. Disgusting.  I rolled my eyes at this unbelievable scene.

"Whoever you are, please stay away from Myungsoo." Mr.Kim warned.

"And who are you to tell me that?! If you don't know, HE is my boyfriend~" She emphasize the word 'boyfriend' so loudly that I bet the whole restaurant could hear. Most of them even turned their heads to watch this emerging scene.

"IF you don't know, I am HIS FATHER." Mr.Kim countered her. Shock was written all over her face. S.H.O.C.K.

"What's going on here?" A middle aged lady appeared behind Yerim.

"O-omma.. I..I"

"Omo! Mr Kim! Mr Park! I apologise on behalf of my daughter, whatever she may have said, please do not take it to heart! She is still young." Yerim's mother bowed a 90 degree bow and tapped on Yerims shoulder signalling her to apologise too. As expected. You can't expect a person with the will of a tree to bow down to the wind =.=.

"Why should I?! That  stole my boyfriend from me!" Yerim pointed an accusing finger towards me.

"Ye-"

"Yerim! Thats ENOUGH! I told you before, we are LONG OVER!" L was pissed. Pissed TO THE MAX. His face was already red and I could see his veins on the verge of popping out.

She winced at the sight of the angry L. Mentally rolling my eyes at her I really don't pity her...

"It's all YOUR FAULT!" She shouted. Within seconds, a red print was on my face and the burning sensation made me, a person who had never cried all my life, want to cry. The thumping on my face matched the speed of my thumping heart. It felt like fire was spreaded on my face, the fire that I wanted to throw back at her.

But I didn't.. I couldn't. Why? Because my face was bare.. Bare without that thing that protected me from him knowing. Bare without thatmask that hid my face so well. Hid me.. Park Jiyeon, that rich girl, heir to P.M.I...

"Jiyeon? You're the daughter of the CEO of P.M.I? Park Jiyeon?" L's voice rang in my head. The way he called my name, would he still call me like that? Will it be like those days after the fight? Now that he knows me?

"Jiyeon answer me." He demanded. My head hung low as I stared at my shoes thinking how to reply him.

"I-Mianhae." I ran out of the restuarant, ran and ran and ran far far away from there. From him. I dont wanna see him now, I don't know how to face him. How to tell him.

"Jiyeon..Jiyeon..Jiyeon..." L called after me, his voice still echoing in my head.

"Jiyeon." He caught up with me.. He said my name once more. Strong arms wrapped around my waist, his rough breathing in my ears, his breath making the hairs on my neck stand.. 

"Let me go!" I demanded, struggling free.

"No. Never. I won't leave you now...Not again. You're mine, Park Jiyeon. Whoever you are. You have always been. Kim Myungsoo's."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bwhahahahaha~ TROLOLOL :]

Greetings my awesome readers! Hmm I was wondering if its too quick >.< But I just can't wait too!! :D

Anw, because YeolMi unnie said that I have too big a scale of couples, I decided to focus on MYUNGYEON ^^ I'm soo sorry for those Iuseob shippers who subscribe >~< But there might still be their couple scenes. And theres also the hoya and hyorin couple moment :P and Imma try to add some Suzy and soohyun moment~ Hope you guys liked this chappie :3

@NaNiel hehe finally revealed! With a SLAP~ -piak- >.<

_______________________________

My awesome subbies:

wind_devil

roxie03

13yellowtulips

Freda123

Lily195

hyully

Lee_Haneul

jiyeonniesaranghae

grthe05

kyuyeon14

angelash

solidscriptmagexo

tiraosman

Jiyeonn

myungji_luv

wannaBu

cherryeppeo

mariabelen

cHoCoMars

justsarah

LeadRead

~~~~~~~~

SmexyAZNmidget

myungyeon

monarko17

Jiyeon1234

zyraloveyou

HyunAeJjang

sijolie

galaxc-black

Naomilee_12

DeeMervin

gsnow94

Jaezca

JoviYuen

Ina_freako

NaNiel

~To all my wonderful and loyal subbies, loveyall~