Chappie 18~ Annyeong Seobang ah~

ⓞⓝⓔ♔ⓨⓔⓐⓡ™♬

"Park Jiyeon"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jiyeon's POV

Omo...He's in love with...me? Me? Jiyeon me? I was in utter disbelief.

"I love you too..." I admitted but muttered so softly. Wanting him to hear, but at the same time hoping he didn't.

"Did you say something?" He asked, raising an eyebrow.

"A-aniyo." I shook my head and hands hard.

"Haha." He chuckled. That chuckle that sounds like the bells in the church, mellow, gentle, soothing. I wanted to take out my mask and ran into his embrace... Tell him who I was. Park Jiyeon.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I see you guys met!" A voice boomed across the room, shattering this moment we were having.

"Appa." We said in unison. I stared at Myungsoo for a moment. His eyes were like saying that we should run outta here. No, I replied him.

"Shall we have a nice dinner tomorrow? We have so much we want to tell you!" Appa took my hands and placed it in his own.

"Why don't we talk about it today? We are dressed for the occasion~" I used my ageyo to convince him.. Cause I don't want to risk Myungsoo knowing who I really was. No, I don't want him to know that I'm the daughter of one of the richest guy of Seoul.. Not this me.

"Well, your daughter has sure convinced me! And I guess the sooner we get this out the better!" Agreed Mr Kim, Myungsoo's father. I guess that's where Myungsoo got his perfect nose and pinkish cherry lips. I broke into a smile realising this. "Hello~ Knock knock are you still in there?" L snapped his fingers across my face jokingly.

"Here. I'm back to Earth, thank you." I replied him sarcastically.

"Ahh, scared me there, I thought you were taking a trip to Lalaland~ Weee~ " He teased as he used his fingers to draw circles on the side of his head. I knudged him lightly on the chest

"Yah. Im dazing not crazy!" I protested.

"No, you were creepying," He made up a word and reanacted how I was smiling to myself earlier.

"Lalalala~" I blocked my ears.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-@The restaurant-

"So, about the thing that we would like to discuss with you, we have already informed you guys earlier." My father beginned.

"Wait... are you talking about the... the mar-" I asked, tension in my voice.

"Yes." Mr Kim replied firmly.

"Don't I get a say in this?!" Myungsoo raised his voice and slammed the table in protest.

"No. You do not." Mr Kim shot him a glare which made him flopped back.

"I thought JB was going to be in in this?" He asked. I could see in his eyes that he very much hate this idea of marriage.

"We were saying maybe." Father answered him. " But seeing how you two got along so well, we decided on it right away!" Mr Kim continued, hoping L would even give this matter a little consideration.

"No." L said it firmly. "I won't..I can't." I understand how he felt..

"Why not? Don't you remember her? She's the little angel you used to play with, that same girl that you liked so much! You once told me you wanted to wed her and I laughed at the fact that you were so young. I told you that when you get older, you can do that. But you pouted and said you wanted to wed her now! Don't you remember my dear boy?" Mr Kim said which made my cheeks turn a shade of pinkish red. I looked down and glanced up to see L's reaction, trying to read his emotions.

"I..I...-

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ello~ Lovely readers ^^ Because I saw the comments and well, I couldn't bear not continuing this FF, even though I have not much inspiration... Cos of well messy things happening :/ HOWEVER... I am continuing it and Please give me your full support again :] Thank you to my subbies and readers~

Comment more eh ^^ and please subscribe and add me too~ Loveyall (:

-xoxo Eunhyun-

*Throws popcorn to enjoy*

Btw~ I wrote another FF its called [Nado Saranghae] Its about myungsoo and you~ There's L.joe CL and Eunji inside ^^ Please read it and support it if you're interested :] Here's the link~

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/224338/nado-saranghae-i-love-you-too-ljoe-myungsoo-you-eunji-romancefantasy-cl2ne1-myungsooandyou