Chappie 14~ You kidding?!

ⓞⓝⓔ♔ⓨⓔⓐⓡ™♬

                         Author's POV

*door bell.rings*Jiyeon opens the door.

" Good morning young mistress." greeted a middle-aged man dressed in a black suit.

Jiyeon's POV

"Its 6 in the morning...*yawn* what do you want from me?" 

I asked, still half awake. "Your father wishes to have breakfast with you." said the man. "No thanks, you may leave." i said almost irritated. " It.. Is not a request young misstress. Its an order." the man said in a solemn voice.

”NO WA-“ Without finishing my sentence, i got dragged into the car and it drove off.

Great.. after yesterday I didn't get enough sleep because of that guy...ARGHH!! I'm already pissy, now this?!

Jiyeon's Dad's (JD) POV

A limosine arrived in front of a huge mansion. The car door opened and a familiar figure got out of the car, grandly ushered into the mansion. " It has been so long my beautiful daughter, far too long." i whispered to myself. *click* the door slowly opened. "Welcome home!" I greeted warmly. "Its great that u came to have breakfast with me Jiyeon ah~"

Jiyeon's POV

"Its great that u came to have breakfast with me Jiyeon ah~" words i have never heard my father say to me. Unless.. Unless he wanted something from me...

" I was force to come here against my will" *-.- expression*

"Come come lets eat." my father said, ignoring my previous statement. i walked towards the food widely spreaded on the table. another man dressed in black pulled my sit for me. "thank you." " So... What do you want from me father?" i asked. " Lets talk while we eat shall we?" my father said and started eating.

JD's POV

I glanced at Jiyeon and realised she wasn’t touching her food. "You're not eating?" I asked in a caring tone. " Cut to the chase." She said sharply, “ Don’t waste my time.”

Jiyeon's POV

 “Ahem, remember when you were younger and daddy and mummy often brought you to our friends house to play?” I nodded even though i had no recollection whatsoever.

“ We are long time friends,” He paused “ And after so many years... We thought its time...” Before he could continue, I stood up from my chair abruptly making a loud SCREEEHHHH sound.

“Where are you going?” Father asked oh-so-sweetly. It makes me sick at how he could act to kind and loving “Away from HERE.” I said, emphasizing on ‘Here’.

“You haven’t hear me out yet..” “I know where this is going, and before you could continue imma say it now that theres NO WAY im doing it! NOWA-“ “You’re gonna marry his son.” Father calmly said.

“WHUTTTT??!?!!” I screamed at the top of my lungs “MARRY??!! ARE YOU IN YOUR RIGHT MIND FATHER??!!?!?!!” I took some time to absorb this news flash. “Marry..?” I uttered in disbelief.

“If i don’t?” i asked, i wasn’t hoping for a reply... it was a retorical question. But... My father didn’t think it was, “you will.” He said confidently.

“What makes you so sure?”

“ If you don’t...You know what im capable of.” He said, sending a shiver down my spine.

Why? Because i knew... i knew he would use methods and means to get me out of the GROUP, my chance to pursue my dreams... he would pull me away  from my friends, school, everything. Until...i agree. “F...ine” i stuttered, i conceded defeat without even trying.

“Who?” i managed to ask. “You’ll know. Soon.”He said with a wide grin on his face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Isit too sudden? O.o