Chappie 13~ Peace & Quiet. Or not.

ⓞⓝⓔ♔ⓨⓔⓐⓡ™♬

Jiyeon's leg got better so she's got in school~ ^^

Jiyeon's POV

I woke up with a groan. Most of the bruises and cuts were gone but the one on my mouth was still visible. I cursed under my breath as I put on my makeup. "Oh, I guess I'm first to wake up!"

I walked towards the dining table, surprised to see FOOD! best_breakfasts_01.jpg

I sat down and dig in :D

Myungsoo's POV

I was just about done cleaning up the kitchen when I heard someone eating...my food! "Yah! You're eating mine!!" I shouted at Jiyeon. She completely ignored what I said and continued wolfing down the food. "Eat slowly, you're gonna chok-"

-cough cough-

Jiyeon kept hitting her chest. I ran to the kitchen and poured her some orange juice. "Here." I place the cup on the table. "-cough- I don't -cough- need it."

"Don't be stubborn!" I pressed the cup against her lips and slowly lifted it, allowing her to drink.

"Gomawo," She stood up and left. I watched her back slowly disappear...

I went to school soon after Jiyeon left... when I reached, I was surprised that I wasn't crowded by my fangirls. Instead there was a commotion going on in the hallway. I grabed Woohyun as soon as I spotted him. "What's going on?" I asked, tension in my voice. "Oh Hara tried to pick a fight with this new girl.." He answered calmly. I knew it was Jiyeon.. My gosh, why are you such a trouble maker?!

Jiyeon's POV

"You think you can strut in here after what you did to me?!" Hara questioned me, trying to act all high and mighty. "I just did." I answered calmly. "You- how dare you!" She slapped me. Again. I got pissed...I clenched my fist and raised it high. I was about to swing that punch when someone gripped my hand, stopping me. I turned my head swiftly, "You.." I glared at Myungsoo who was glaring back at me.

"Oppa~ She tried to hit  me!" Hara whinned. I'm seriously pissed off. "Let go." I said coldly. "Haven't you done enough to her?" He asked. "I told you to stay away from me." I pulled my hand back roughly. "I'll remember that slap." I whispered to Hara, sending a shiver down her spine.

Myungsoo's POV

 "I told you to stay away from me." She continued to glare at me byt I could see hurt in her eyes. Mianhae, Jiyeon ah...

-Days passed and we have been ignoring each other. well she has been ignoring me. Every time she would disappear right after class... and not be back home till 7 at night. Sometimes there would be bruises on her arms and legs, and I thought she had been fighting again. Which made me even more disgusted at her.-

(Late at night)

Jiyeon still hasnt come back but all of them wasn't worried AT ALL!

I was lying on my bed tossing and turning, hoping nothing will happen to her... "Dude, if you're worried bout Yeonnie, chillax. She should be busy perfecting her dance right now." Yoseob calmly explained. " Who ever said I was worried bout her?!" I defensively said. "Ok...whatever." Yoseob went back to doing his own thing.

I went to our dance room to find that the lights are still on.  I peeked in and saw Jiyeon dancing.

 

"What do you want." She asked coldly, not even bothered to look at me. "Its getting late and..nevermind." I quickly turned back when I realised that I sound like I'm concern about her. "I don't need your concern."

"I never said I was." I retorted.

"Oh yeah.. you only care bout her." She rolled her eyes. Her.. Hara? "Why would I care about Har-"

"Just go." She snapped.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 13!! So fast OwO

13 my fav number ^^

-------------------------

@solidscriptmagexo Hehe glad its not getting boring-er >< I shall try to update as much before July because my school starts then ^^

@LeadRead Thankeuu~  I will try my best :D