Chappie 20~ Our Answer?

ⓞⓝⓔ♔ⓨⓔⓐⓡ™♬

I'm gonna write this chap in Jiyeon's POV ^^

"No. Never. I won't leave you now...Not again. You're mine, Park Jiyeon. Whoever you are. You have always been. Kim Myungsoo's."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Dugum.Dugum.Dugum*

-tok tok tok tok tok-

Tiny droplets of water washed away all the silence between us, it was like I have been waiting forever for it to rain...Waited forever.

"Saranghae Jiyeon ah...My love for you is-"

"Limitless." I continued for him, like I heard it all my life..

He nuzzled his nose into my neck and gave it a slight peck. I was blushing so madly but the falling rain calmed me...Slowly, he released his grip on my waist and pulled me to face him. I stared into his darkish shinning orbs, mesmerized by this o-so-perfect being in front of me.

"Do you still have that necklace?" L asked, his fingers tracing my collarbone. I pulled up a 'L' Necklace and handed it to him.

"You should always wear this!" He pouted and stared at the necklace. 

"Andwae!" Shaking my head vigorously, he cupped my face and leaned in closer to me...

"You're Mine! And with this, no guy will ever dare to hit on you!" L squinted his eyes and wrapped his arms swiftly around my neck. He was so close that I could smell his unique natural scent that no colon can ever match. The scent I loved best. Gradually he pulled away from me and stared at the beautiful necklace shining around my neck.

"Jinjia yeppeo~" I held the 'L' in my hand and closed my eyes, smiling to myself.

"Ye, jinjia yeppeo!" L 'agreed' with my statement as he lifted my chin up gently, "You're always so beautiful.." I bit my lips in embarassement when he came closer and closer, I shut my eyes tight, waiting. But when I didn't feel anything, I relaxed my body...Lips crashed against mine, soft, sweet yet strong. He slid a hand around my waist and pulled me closer, our kiss so deep...Deeper than any other. His soft lips kept pressing on, yet it was so gentle. Neither of us wanted it to end. Not so soon...

Both of us stood under the pouring rain, enjoying this moment~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 "Omomo~ Look at those two lovebirds!" Our appas exclaimed as we entered the grand hall of the ballroom hands interwined, drenched from head to toe.

"So...have you thought about it?" They asked, they're eyes sparkled in excitement.

"Ah...About that.. Appa, I loveyou, I do but-" I paused and stared at L who was also staring at me, waiting for me.. He squeezed my hand reassuringly, his slim fingers pulled mine into his warm pocket.

"Sorry..But we can't.. we can't get married. Not now." I continued. "Jiyeon!" Appa gasped and shook his head in disagreement. "Please...Let us have a stable debut, let us pursue our dreams..Jebal..." I pleaded. I nearly fell on my knees begging if not for Mr Kim who stopped me. 

"One Year..You have One Year to do all this." I blinked in disbelief.

"Ka-kamshamida appa!" I hugged him for the first time in a long time.. "Kamshamida..." I repeated as I released the hug and pulled back into the comfort of my myungsoo..Yeahh Mine.   

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-Hoya Hyorin Seob scene- (Today is Hyorin's Birthday. & Seob somehow promised her to go out to celebrate it.) 

Hyorin POV.

I cried and cried alone, in a playground swing. I was rejected by Yoseob when I finally had the guts to tell that I was in love with him.

-Flashback 3 hours ago-

"Oppa!" I called out to Seob.

 "Bwo?"

" I..I..like..you.”I stuttered as I look down, playing with my fingers. My heart was pounding so hard that I could hear its fast paced drum in her ears clearly. *Please say yes say yes!*

“Can you repeat that?” Yoseob asked.

"I like you!"

 Yoseob looked away with a difficult look on his face, "Hyo..hyorin ah. You know i like you too...." My head snap up in hope as I stared at Yoseob with bright, shiny eyes filled with hope, only to vanish completely and my head hang low

"...But only as a sister because me and IU...mianhae...” I stared at his shoes and bit my lips so hard that I could taste blood. I used my bangs to hide my face as I tried to hold back my tears.

“Ah...Please pretend today never happened, please...”

"Mianhae Hyo-" I held up my hand to stop him.

"Ani, gwenchana. Just forget what i said,neh?" I looked up and gave him a brave smile. A lone tear slid down my face as I quickly wiped it away and took in a shaky breath.

"Ah look at the time now. I still have to meet up with Jiyeonie. I'm almost late! Bye~”I ran all the way from the dorm to the a playground nearby. I sat down heavily and hopelessly on a swing while I cried my heart out. *Stay strong Hyorin ah!*

                                Yoseob’s POV

"Ah look at the time now. I still have to meet up with Jiyeonie. I'm almost late!” Hyo said. *Pabo. Jiyeon is in Japan with Myungsoo. Don't act like you're okay when you're not* The sky was getting dark but Hyorin still hasn’t come back to the dorm.. “Wheres Hyo? Im so worried bout her” i muttered to myself. Pacing back and forth in the dorm. *Better call Hoya to check on her.*

-Calling Hoya Hyung-

 Hoya: “Yoboseyo?” 

 Yoseob: “Hyung-ah, Hyo she hasn’t come back since just now, Im getting seriously worried bout her.. can you help me look for her?” 

Hoya: “ Why can’t you do it yourself?”

Yoseob: “Er.. Well.. You see...”

Hoya: “You’re hopeless...Kay..I’ll go find her”

Yoseob: “Kamshamida Hyung! I’ll treat you to SUSHI!”

                                Hoya’s POV

I took any coat i could find and dashed out of the dorm. The first place that popped into my mind is... THE PLAYGROUND! It was the place that holds so many memories for the two of us... I saw a familiar silhouette sitting on a swing at the far end of the playground. *Found you (:*

Hyorin POV.

Suddenly, I felt someone hugging me and putting me in his or her arms gently around me, I lifted up my head.

“Hoya oppa?” I said weakly... “Is that you?”

“Ne, it's me.. don't cry, I am here for you.. I cried even harder.. he hugged me tight while I was crying.. he kept on my back.. trying to comfort me, I just kept on crying...

 

Hoya's POV.

I held her tight in my arms.. not knowing what should I do as she cried.. I was thinking, what had made hyorin so sad.. she didn’t seemed to be those kind that cried so easily. It was the first time in a long time since i ever saw her cry... Since...

I pulled myself out of that thought and decided to cheer her up!

                            Hyorin’s POV

Hoya stood up abruptly, “Where are you going?” i asked curiously. “ Watch~” He stood infornt of me and started to dance (?) “What... What are you do-”He put a finger on my lips. “Shhh...”

*Pit-Pat-Pit-Pat* Raindrops gradually fell, slowly one by one... like the pain in my heart slowly,unknowingly faded away... I glanced at the fallin rain, then back to Hoya oppa, dancing in the rain~

Suddenly, a hand reached out to me, I took it without a second thought.

                                Hoya’s POV

As i was dancing, i glanced at Hyorin. She tilted her face to face the sky, a smile slowly formed on her face. The smile i always knew. The smile that i always love. I walk towards her as i reached out my hand, signalling for her to join me. She gently placed her hand on mine and i pulled her close.

                            Author’s POV

Two of them danced and danced under the rain. It was their MOMENT. Without realising, a spark flew~ scratch that...

Sparks Fly.

    

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HEYYO! A new chappie is UP! Anw sorry if I repost eh >.<

Hope you liked this new chap :) 20!!! Pheww~ So ermm there will be some scenes like that.. that aren't Myungyeon. Hope you guys dont mind :]

Btw did you see T-ara's new MV? Day by day? Jiyeon looked H.O.T and Hyomin was such an awesome actress~ About that new girl.. Dani.. Well idk if you like her but even though I currently  hold no grudge against her, I will always love 7Ara ^^v Can't wait for part twooo~ Teehee!

Tell me I'm not the only one who still loves 7Ara >~<

And.. Did anyone of you listen to 2ne1's 'I love you'? Its soo nice! Can't wait for the MV to come out :D Hehe Im a blackjack too~

Please comment and subscribe and add n bookmark? :)

-xoxo Eunhyun-

*Passes Lollipops*