Notes & Playlist

In My Hands [Two-Shot]

 

Chapter 1 playlist:

·         My Hands by Leona Lewis

·         Rehab by Rihanna

·         Run by Leona Lewis

·         Yesterday by Leona Lewis

·         Only One Day by SS501

·         How to Save a Life by The Fray

·         Speechless by Lady Gaga

 

Chapter 2 playlist:

·         You Found Me by The Fray

·         When I Look at You by Miley Cyrus

·         Fui by Reik

·         Creating Love by 4Minute

·         We’ll Be a Dream by We The Kings and Demi Lovato

·         Can U Smile by INFINITE

·         Baby Steps by TaeTiSeo

 

Notes:

 

-Clarification on Sung-Gyu’s incident: He was attacked soon after finding out that his girlfriend was by a group of men outside of a club. He was hit with a pipe on the back of his head resulting in brain damage which included memory loss and temporary loss of speech.

 

-I only hinted towards the fact that the main character was because I didn’t want too spend a lot of time focusing on her when the main focus should have been on Sung-Gyu’s own issues and how that part of her affects her life stronger than being .

 

-The story about the thunder and lightning was made up by me, but if there is a version like this out there I will be frank and say that had no clue about it. I just made it up on the fly to allude to Sung-Gyu and the main character’s situation.

 

-I left the story which the idea that Sung-Gyu may or may not get his memory back ever again there just so you guys can make your own assumptions since the reality of life is that sometimes people who do lose their memories don’t ever get them back. I tried to leave it as hopeful as possible.

 

-I titled the story ‘In My Hands’ because it was the only title I could come up with at the time, but as I wrote on I realized that the main character did have Sung-Gyu’s life in her hands. At the beginning she places the blame that Sung-Gyu ended up in this state in her own hands because he went to go and look for her the night they were attacked. Then at the end of the story she contemplates that Sung-Gyu’s life from then on is her own responsibility.