idol's personality based on blood type

academia: to know more about kpop

KPOP Idol's Personality Based on Blood Type;

Maybe you'll be asking why should you know this. There is some research that proves that blood types are describing someone's personality. So  if you still don't know your bias' blood type, search now and know their personalities. 

BLOOD TYPE A:

     ∞ Sensitive but be patient

     ∞ Shy

     ∞ Understanding

     ∞ Interact wisely

     ∞ Stubborn

     ∞ Loves teamwork

     ∞ Full of secrets

     ∞ Workaholic

     ∞ Loves harmony & peace

     ∞ Caring

BLOOD TYPE B:

     ∞ Flexible

     ∞ Creative

     ∞ Social

     ∞ Honest

     ∞ Modest

     ∞ Straightforward

     ∞ Independent

     ∞ Casual

     ∞ Loves to do anything by his/her own way

BLOOD TYPE AB:

     ∞ Calm

     ∞ Funny

     ∞ Sentimental

     ∞ Brave

     ∞ Respect for others

     ∞ Brilliant

     ∞ Cheerful

     ∞ Solace

     ∞ Able to handle emotion wisely

     ∞ Able to manage finance wisely

BLOOD TYPE O:

     ∞ Patient

     ∞ Egoistic

     ∞ Loyal

     ∞ Very jealousy

     ∞ Hardworking

     ∞ Has a high confidence level

     ∞ Want to be a leader in a group

     ∞ Too serious in competition until putting pressure on himself/herself


BLOOD TYPE A:

  ∞ Positive Traits: Conservative, introverted, reserved, patient, punctual and inclined to be perfectionists.

  ∞ Worst Traits: Obsessive, stubborn, self conscious and uptight.

  ∞ Type A’s are said to be considerate of others and loyal to a fault. They can also be secretive and reluctant to share their feelings. Apparently they don’t hold their liquor well, either.

BLOOD TYPE B:

  ∞ Positive Traits: Animal-loving, creative, flexible, individualistic, optimistic and passionate.

Worst Traits: Forgetful, irresponsible and self-centered.

  ∞ Although often described as shallow and lazy, they can be quite passionate about the things they hold dear.  Type B men have acquired a very negative reputation in Korea and are not considered by many to be good husband material.  That said, their bad boy image makes them very attractive to women, but not for the long term. (Type B women do not share in this bad rep, for some unexplained reason).

BLOOD TYPE AB:

  ∞ Positive Traits: Cool, controlled, empathic, introverted and rational.

  ∞ Worst Traits: Aloof, critical, indecisive and unforgiving.

 ∞ They are rational, good with money, but unpredictable. Although inclined to be distant, they prefer harmony and as such, work well with mediators. Some consider them two-faced, and therefore untrustworthy.

BLOOD TYPE O:

  ∞ Positive Traits: Ambitious, athletic, robust and self-confident.

  ∞ Worst Traits: Arrogant, insensitive, ruthless and vain.

  ∞ They tend to be outgoing, expressive and passionate, but can also be overly competitive. This certainty that they will always win explains why they aren’t afraid to take risks or gamble. They have a strong physical presence and are unlikely to ever be overlooked.