the dancers

academia: to know more about kpop
Chapter Two; Differences between the Dancers;

 

Dancers are easier to differentiate and distinguish, compared to the vocals.
 
Main dancers usually has solo or break dancing parts, and in those solo parts they usually have someone to back them up. An example of this is Super Junior. Notice that Eunhyuk─a main dancer─has a part where he is at the center dancing with Shindong/Donghae/Sungmin/Kyuhyun. They are the lead dancers. They accompany a main dancer. But again, a main dancer has a solo part. They usually show off their superb dancing skills. Another example is Infinite's Hoya. Isn't he also have parts that make him stand out? Most of the time, main dancers are a rapper, sub-vocalist or a vocalist. That's because they excel in dancing. Main dancers should know free style and know how to pop.  
 
*Some examples for a member who is known for being the main dancer are Hyoyeon, HyunA, Taemin, Kai, Lay, Eunhyuk, Hoya, Changjo, Victoria, JR, Lee Joon, Jongup and many more.
 
Main dancers literally the best in dancing, among the batch. Lead dancers also is great at dancing, but they are second or next to the main. Lead dancers may not get as many solo or break dances part but they helps a main dancer, especially the hardest part to dance.