is this it?

In A Heartbeat

 

Teacher: today we’re going to learn about Romeo and Juliet. So before we start I want to ask you guys what is love? Luhan?

Luhan: *blank* ummm I don’t know!

Teacher: forget it, someone else… how about sandara?

Sandara: I don’t know

Teacher: okay sehun? What is love? How would you describe love?

Sehun: love is friendship. If I can’t be friends with her then there’s no way I can fall in love with her.

Teacher: wow, what a beautiful thought, thanks sehun.

After class sehun met with Sandra and asked her if she’ll be friends with him. She just smiled and walked away. While luhan just kept thinking about “love is friendship” all night. Luhan didn’t know what love was but after hearing sehun say that there were these weird feelings inside him that he couldn’t explain.

Sandara and sehun started spending a lot of time together and began falling in love. Luhan would just watch them from far and this hurt him. He was in love with sehun. He couldn’t bear the thought of him spending too much time with someone else other than him. And there was no way sehun can ever feel the same way about him because well he was a boy and sehun was into girls. Luhan never thought how he could ever fall in love with sehun but it just happened.

It was a weekend but it was raining heavily, but luhan had made up his mind about telling sehun that he loves him. When they met up, sehun hugged luhan.

Sehun: I love you. I don’t know when or how it happened but  I love you.

Luhan: *smiling*

Sehun: *now facing luhan* I’ve been meaning to tell her this for some time now but I don’t know how she’s going to react.

Luhan: *shocked* who?

Sehun: Sandara, who else

Luhan: *teary eyed*

Sehun: ok now lets pretend you’re sandara and I’m going to propose to you.

Sehun: I love you.

Luhan: I love you too. *tears rolling down his cheek*

Sehun: that’s what she’ll say right?

Luhan: *nodding*

Sehun hugged luhan again and kissed him before leaving. Luhan just sat there in the rain, drowning in his own tears. It was his first love. He was a teenager, he fell in love with sehun knowing the consequences. How was he ever going to overcome this?

Meanwhile….

Sehun: I love you sandara, will you spend the rest of your life with me?

Sandara: *teary eyed* YES I WILL, I LOVE YOU TOO SEHUN

Sehun and sandara kissed each other and started walking home, when they received a phone call from luhan’s mother, where she mentioned luhan was leaving the city and moving in with his dad in a different state. Sehun rushed to the airport, in order to stop luhan from leaving. sehun and sandara were looking desperately for luhan, but the airport was so huge. But then sehun spotted luhan with his mcm bag and rushed to him.

Sehun: where do you think you’re going?

Luhan: *teary eyed again* my father needs me, sehun, I think it’s better if I live with him till graduation.

Sehun: you’re leaving me?

Luhan: it’s not that I want to, I have to. *tears rolling down his cheek*

Sehun: you didn’t even let me know, you were leaving? Is that how much you care about me?

Luhan: don’t misunderstand sehun.

Sehun: *grabbing luhan’s hand* let’s go home. There’s no way im letting you leave.

Luhan: I have to go, I can’t stay here anylonger.

Sehun: *starts to cry* luhan how can you even think of leaving my side? You’re my best friend. There is no way I’ll ever be happy, without you in my life. Who am I going to tell my secrets to? Who do I play soccer with? Who will ever understand me better than you? Who am I going to annoy all the time?

Luhan:  sehun you have sandara. Just do all that with her. But I just cant stay here. Sorry but I have to leave.

Sehun: *not letting go of luhan’s hand* I’m not going to let you go. We might never meet again.

Luhan: I’m sorry sehun, there is nothing, you can say right now to make me stay. BYE.

sehun attempts to stop luhan again but sandara stops him, telling him to let him go. Sehun obeyed and just watched luhan board his flight. Luhan kept staring back at the couple and crying. Just like that sehun and luhan were separated.they had been friends since kindergarten and had never been away from each other. Now they were apart. How was luhan ever going live without sehun?