Chapter 5

ALL IN?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

CHAPTER 5

 

 

Chaerin's POV

 

'I love you oohhhh ohhh oooh~'

 

As I hum a line from our comeback song, today should be our comeback stage but, unfortunately all has been messed up and it's my fault. I’m not a good leader neither a good follower. 

 

'tsk. babo!'

 

I secretly scold myself.

It is still 5:30 in the morning. I am walking on some street near on 2NE1’s dorm. I am wearing my black hood which covers my blonde hair that I tied up in bun, and a sporty pant which I usually wore during work out days. Every morning I use to run around the street for some exercise but today, I just feel lazy running and instead, I did walking around. I don't also bring my iPod or even my phone. I just don't want to be disturbed. I want to relax and have to breathe some fresh air.

 

Breath in, breath out

 

I miss that peaceful life when I don't have any major obligation but, to look over my sister Harin and do my homework’s every night or draw some pig rabbit while my dad is working.

 

'People will say a lot of misjudgments, you have two choices. Listen to them, be affected and drop everything you have OR listen to them, learn from them and prove them what you've got'

 

That statement that my father repeatedly tells me every time we bond during vacation week.

My dad is my inspiration. He’s a great man that I’m proud to have, a strong and intelligent man who did everything just to fulfill his dreams. Yes! Like him, I’ll fulfill mine too, I will never do the first choice, I always stay at the second choice.

Thinking about my life before i didn't even notice that my feet finally brought me in front of our dorm, I stood up and stare at the building.

 

‘Dreams. That led us to be in this building. We did hard just to stay at this place and we'll definitely do everything we can to stay here until forever.'

 

I thought to myself.

 

'Have so many guts to walk outside w/o any companion?'

 

As a familiar voice broke my concentration

 

 

 

-------------

 

Author’s POV

 

Tabi just woke up after a 2 hours sleep he don't even consider that as a sleep because though his eyes were close still, he's been disturbed up to his dream, a crying lady repeatedly flashing back on his mind.

He went to the bathroom and splashes some warm water on his face then look at his reflection in the mirror.

 

'Are you fine now?'

He asked pretending that that the person he wanted to ask that question is there in front of him.

He moves his head from left to right trying to erase that thing he kept thinking.

While wiping his wet face, he then proceed to his mini kitchen to get some coffee. He’s sharing the dorm with daesung but, daesung went to his parent’s house last night and slept there that's why he's totally alone on their crib.

He sat at the smooth couch with his legs crossed while holding the coffee he did.

 

'Why do I keep thinking about her?'

 

He asked to himself after he took a sip on his coffee.

 

'Is it pity? Or.....Lo--'

 

He’s thoughts has been interrupted by a knock. He stood up and immediately opens it expecting that its daesung but not. Instead, h found a woman carrying a plastic bag of soju standing on his door.

 

 

-------------

 

Jiyong's POV

 

A nap! Yes! That’s what I did since I never feel being asleep last night. Its pass 5:00 in the morning when I decided to walk outside the dorm, wearing my black beanie plus my black hood. Gladly, it's still dark. Where’s the sunshine? Well, probably Mr. sun just want me to go buy some drink first before he'll come out so that no one can recognize me. Am I being insane? Yes I am! I feel so disturbed and out of focus.

I went to the nearest store and bought some coffee. I don't know why but, my hand personally gets two cans. Confusing! Maybe, I’ll drink this both to be alive for later tons work. Well, thank god the cashier is a bit sleepy too that's why she didn't even notice that I am Mr. G-Dragon.

I walk back to the dorm only to find out a girl in black hood standing in  front of the building. It’s still dark and she's covered. I know she's a girl for we have different body shape and besides, I knew her. I definitely recognize her because of the CH bracelet she's wearing and that black hoodie I personally gave her.

 

'Have so many guts to walk outside w/o ay companion?'

 

I said trying to catch her attention and yes, I won.

 

'o-oppa?'

 

She asked a little bit shock. She might not expect to see me there.

 

'What are you doing here? Manager? Where is he?'

 

I asked her. She didn't answer instead, she shook her head.

She still looks like a young girl, a young girl th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter