Unclear

Just say yes

 Maeve's  POV

 


"Yah! Joomyun-ah, wake up. You're going to be late" shaking his shoulder a little bit when he grabs my hand and pull me closer to him, uh-uh awkward position but when I’m about to stand he snake his hand in my waist and hug me tighter

"5 more minutes” he said in his y morning voice,

 

 

"No, 4 minutes" I need to resist his charm.

 

 

"How about 10" He flash his angelic smile.

 

 

"Aniyo, 3 minutes and it's final" I said.

 

 

"15 minutes will do CP" then he kiss my forehead.

 

 

"Fine, 15 minutes" I surrender, he's so cute.

 

 

"By the way, what's CP? A cell phone? I ask him.

 

 

"No, it's stands for Cutie Pie” he said with his famous smile "And Btw if you want to be with me longer you should have told me, I’m just asking for 5 minutes but you agree with 15"WHAT THE did I say 15?

 

 

"Hey I didn't sa- -"but before I finish my sentence he pull the blankets above us and hugged me tighter.



I don't know how long we cuddle each other but it's ok. This is my life together with Kim JoonMyun, my best friend or more, I don't know, but I know our feelings for each other are mutual. We know each other since birth; we're leaving in the same apartment here in Seoul, our parent’s lives in the province. I'm here at Seoul for studies while him, he's here for training and soon he'll debut.

"Maeve-ah ,I’m going, see you later , but you sure you don't want to come , Sehun keep asking when will you visit us again?" he ask me

 

 

"Tell him Soon, coz I’m still busy, and I have classes later"


 

 

"Ah, ok bye SP" then he close the door. SP what was that?

 

 

"It's Sweetie Pie" I hear him shout behind the door as if he reads my mind.

 

 

"Aish, this guy, he really love pie, isn't he? And a smile form in my lips.
 

 

 

 

A few minutes after Joonmyun left, I receive a text message
- - - -
Maeve-ssi, today classes are suspended, some faculty meeting. Just saying 

Frm: Aya
- - - -

 

Oh that's great; maybe I can visit EXO since I don't have classes. I ran upstairs and change my clothes then leave the apartment to meet the boys. I reach SM building and the guard greeted me

 

"Maeve-ssi, long time no see" he smile at me. "Neh ajusshi, school works keep me busy".
 

 

"Are you looking for Suho-ssi?" I nodded and he show me the direction to the practice room. I excitedly open the door hoping to see the 6 cute guys practicing but I’m shock to see a shirtless guy dancing to every rhythm of the music. He stops dancing when he notice me and stare at my reflection to the mirror.
 

 

"Who are you?" he said and raise his eyebrow.



Kris POV
 

"Who are you?"sh*t do I sound sarcastic, but hey it's my 1st time here at Korea and I don’t know their tradition well ,I was so mesmerize by her beauty, but of course I can't put down my cool image. I saw her blushing that's when I realize I’m not wearing a shirt.


 

 

"Ah, m-mianhae, I didn't mean to interrupt you, I’m just looking for someone" she said while bowing continuously.


 

 

"It's ok; I’m also planning to take a break for a while." I can't help but to smile this girl is really something.  I want to see her face but she's still looking at the ground.

 

 

"Uhmmm. . . mister, can you please put your t-shirt on” she said blushing and look at the other way.

 

y Kris activates.

 

"Why? Are you bothered? I said while taking step closer to her, on contrary she moves backwards until she hit the wall.


 

 

"Of course not, it's just. . just. . ." but before I can find the right word, the door open
 

 

"Maeve-ah?" Joonmyun question me with wide eyes.

 

Suho's POV
 

I'm so hungry but I left my lunch in the training room, the guys said I should buy foods at the cafeteria and eat my bento later but NO! Maeve cooks that for me and no food can be as delicious as Maeve’s cook. So I hurriedly enter the training room to see unexpected things.

 

 

Kris hyung shirtless + Maeve blushing heavily + their distant is SO CLOSE! WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE?! So I call her name to get their attention.

 

 

 

"Maeve-ah?" oppps that sound so jealous but no I’m just curious *curious your face, admit it your jealous*


 

 

"Su-suho-ssi" stuttering she get away from Kris hyung's zone, but what was that SUHO-SSI?! She didn't call me that way.


 

 

"What are you doing here? I thought you have classes? You ditch your classes didn't you?" Oh I don't mean to sound sarcastic.
 

 

"Do you know her Suho-ah?" Kris hyung ask. DO I KNOW HER?!! DO I?? OF COURSE I KNOW HER SINCE BIRTH.

 

Maeve's POV

The weird "hot" guy ask Joonmyun if he knows me. Of course we know each other since birth.

 

 

"Neh hyung, this is Maeve, Maeve this is Kris Hyung, he's the Leader of EXO M, Hyung this is Maeve my..uhmm.. My best friend" JoonMyun introduce me to Kris but what he said makes me feel sad. Who am I to him? Yeah! JUST a best friend. Period.
 

 

"I like her" this Kris guy blurt out.

 

Joonmyun and I were shock.

 

"Oh by the way I got to go, see you soon guys" and with that Kris leave us alone in the practice room. Silence is awkward that's why I break it.


 

 

"Yah! How dare you accuse me ditch school? For your information mister our class is suspended, that's embarrassing, you even said it in front of him" I said a little bit mad. I saw Joonmyun clench his fist.
 

 

"You don't want to get embarrassed in front of him huh?! Waeyo, Maeve-ah? DO YOU LIKE HIM TOO?!" This is my first time I see Joonmyun lost his patience.



 

 

"Joonmyun-ah? Yah I’m just kidding, don't be mad." I said nervously.


 

 

"Seong Maeve, you didn't answer yet my question! Do. You. Like. Him?” Joonmyun said emphasizing each word and he called me in my full name. It means he's mad, but why is he mad? Because someone said he likes me? Am I that unlikeable so it's forbidden to anyone to like me? And who do he think he is, just like what he said I’m JUST his BESTFRIEND. Yes, we agree to level up our relationship, we're more than friends but also we're less than a lover. This kind of relationship, i don't know who am I to him. I want to hear it from him, what kind of relationship do we have right now?


 

 

"So what if I do? What if I do like him too?” after I said those words I see Joonmyun face tense up, his eye grew bigger because of shock.
 

 

"No you can't" he muttered under his breath.

 

"Why can't I?" I test him.

 

"Because. . Because . . . I . . I"



Suho's POV

This is my first time losing my control. Maybe I become a little bit carefree, knowing that Maeve will be forever on my side. I'm so blind to see, Maeve is a pretty, no scratch that she's perfectly beautiful and Kris Hyung is handsome, someone more suitable for Maeve. Insecurity strikes me and also reality that maybe, the time comes that she like somebody else more that me, he's best friend, but I’m not just only her best friend. I love her more than a best friend, yes I do, I do love her. She can't like someone because I love her. Selfish, aren’t I

 

 

 

"BECAUSE I LOVE YOU" I finally said it. "I Love You Seong Maeve, I love you more than anyone in this world that's why you can't like somebody else, there no one can love you like I do, sounds cheesy but believe me it's true" now I can say it or shout to the world. SEONG MAEVE I REALLY DO LOVE YOU.
 

 

Maeve's POV

He said he loves me, yes he do, I’m not dreaming or anything right? It's real.

 

 

"What did you say?" I need to confirm it.

 

 

"Are deaf or something or you just wanting me to say it all over again? Fine . I said I love you. KIM JOONMYUN LOVES SEONG MAEVE. Understand?" I nodded. Yes I heard it right he loves me.

 

 

"Now that I said it, do you think you need to say something in return?" I saw his evil smirk aish this guy. But because I love you I forgive you calling me deaf. I lessen the space between us we're now face to face.

 

 

"If Kim JoonMyun loves the pretty Seong Maeve, I think Maeve don't have a choice but to say. . ." I look deep in his eyes. "I. Love. You. Too" he smile and kiss my forehead down to the temple of my nose and pause for a while

 

 

“So I can say to the world that now you're my Girlfriend? Please Say YES"



 

 

"YES...of course you can" and with that he capture my lips and kiss me.

Now everything between us is clear. It’s a long kiss that got interrupted when the door flew wide open.

 

 

"Hyung the lunch break is . .- of  ! Go get a room!" it's Kyungsoo,

 

Lay cover Tao's eyes while Luhan did the same to Sehun.

 

And Chanyeol did the same to Baekhyun too.

 

 

"YAH PARK CHANYEOL! I'm older than you" Baekhyun said removing Chanyeol's hand.

 

"But I’m taller than you" Chanyeol answer.

 

 

"Hey hyung what's going on? Is there a surprise that's why you cover my eyes?" Sehun said innocently.
 

 

"Neh Sehunnie we have a surprise for all of you." Joonmyun said smiling ear to ear. Lay and Luhan remove their hands to the maknae's eyes.

 

 

"Seong Maeve and Kim JoonMyun is Official" he announces happily and the practice room filled with cheering from this hyperactive boy  and for the last time Joonmyun kiss me, marking me as his.
 

 

 

END

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------

 

THANKS FOR READING :)