Extra chapter: Strong jiyeon

Neoreul Joahae(I like you)

Weeks had passed. Gossip and hateful words  is till roaming around but jiyeon don’t care that much bec. Words cannot bring her down.. As days go along jiyeon had been well known as well bec. Of her kim taehee features, As soon as jiyeon arrived their classroom there are tons of chocolates and gifts over and under her desk.

Hyuna: wooo!!!i envy you,, you are popular jiyeonnie. In fact you had received more than what hara and even Krystal received..

J: (smile) do you want some??I still have some at home.

Hyuna:Cheongmal>?? Gomawo I love chocolates…

Krystal (in a low voice): What a show off..Let’s see about that... (Then raised her left eyebrow)

--After Lunch—

Unknown girls blocked jiyeon and hyuna’s way and brought them at the back of the school where in not much of the student drop by. Apparently L was in the old music room he saw those girls along with jiyeon and her sister. He knows they are in trouble and he don’t want his sister to get hurt however even knowing this he don’t want to jump up to the situation so he observed first and try to sense the situation..

Hyuna: what do  you want?

One of the girls pushed jiyeon while the others try to hold hyuna.

Student 1: who do you think you are? Do you think your that pretty?

Student2:  kim taehee.. tsskk let me see that face(touches jiyeon’s face)nah I don’t think so

Jiyeon try to slap the hand of the student

J: (smirk and bit her lower lips) don’t hate me because I’m beautiful..And don’t you dare touch my face with those filthy hands,,,

Student 2: (punch jiyeon) how can you talk to you senior like that??

Hyuna:jiyeonie..

J: Don’t try to mess with me.. Don’t push me through my limits you might get what you deserve..

Student 3: o yeah..can you beat us with just 2 of you(pulled jiyeon’s hair)

L was about to help them when jiyeon kick the student who pulled her hair,, When the other one was about to slap her she blocked it. Punch the girl and when all the girls decided to attack at the same time. She shows some of her black belt skills. Roundhouse kick, axe kick, jumping turning sidekick..After beating off the girls hyuna and even L was so surprised, and then jiyeon tap his skirt then all the girls run..

Hyuna: omo!!!Daebak!!cheonmal daebak,,, you didn’t tell me you can do that??

J: you didn’t ask

H: you are more scarier than the queens..Where did you learn those hyah(show some demonstration)

J:I am a black belter since I was a kid

H:wo..That is soo cool..don’t you dare touch me with those hands,,(imitating)I didn’t know that you can talk like that

J:o that I learn from my older brother… (smiling)

After seeing this L just went back to the music room

L: And I thought they needed help (smile a little)

On their way back to their classroom jiyeon have seen L in the old music room..But they just passed by….