short chapter :Last message

Neoreul Joahae(I like you)

MORON!!

It wasn’t’ jiyeon ..when he blink again he saw it was krystal jung..

K: I feel like laughing so hard..are you expecting someone else?

L:get out here..

K:you thought jiyeon would come here?(smirk)you really an idiot..

L:get out..

K:I wouldn’t come here for no reason at all.. I don’t want to give this to  you/..well I was planning not to..(pull aside her hair)well.. I guess I owe her a lot so I have to follow her favor…

Krystal throws something on L

K:well she left that to me she said if ever you hit your head and tries to follow her ill be giving this to you,,

L:what the hell is this..

K: (rolled her eyes)a cd.. well in case you’re worried I didn’t even dare to look what’s inside that cd….well my job is done, I’ll go now..

She immediately left the kim’s house

L was still curious what is inside the cd...so he inserts it on his laptop and tries to see the content of the tape. He was shocked but he tries to play it..His eyes widen..it was a video message

Anniyonghaseyo! myungsooyah (rubbed her eyes)..a..if you’re watching this right now it’s either you went to send me off or you at least tried to come..(jiyeon looking at the ceiling)..omo what would I tell you..i almost forgot..a I tape this a day before I leave..I just want to tell you (looking seriously) that I’m not giving up on you..I don’t know how long I would stay in England but when I come back in korea (bit her tongue) im going to make you like me no matter what..and by that time I would be a really fine lady.. Don’t you find other girls there cause I swear I will steal you from them (smile)..Im going to seduced you with my incredible charm(blinking her eyes continuously while nodding).. Im gonna be very very popular..whereas all my pictures would be on magazines, news, poster, cf so that you  won’t ever ever forget me…I hope someday when I come back L would still be involved with music cause it suits you so well..Fighting and L  don’t ever ever go to England ok??,!!(smile)Dont miss me soo much (naughty smile then she put her hands together)I jiyeon really really like kim myungsoo..I swear to like myungsoo~yah until eternity.. sigh dont enjoy  yourself when im gone Iwill back and when that time came you won’t be able to resist jiyeonniE!! Charm.. I hope,… I wish, …I pray …that myunsoo will wait for me…this is the part where I finished this video message..Jiyeon is out !!(flying kiss then put her two arms above her head forming a heart shape)

 L smiled and played it again and again..

L:This girl(smile)..i will wait and when that time came let’s see .. .. ..

He murmured to himself

-flight mode—

When jiyeon opened the bag Krystal gave to her.She saw it was a personalize album it contains a lot of pictures most of it are stolen captions. Jiyeon with her friends and also L.She was really touched

Jiyeon: that jerk..Until the very last minute she teases me..