Reality bites

Neoreul Joahae(I like you)

 

                Jiyeon have mentioned it his brother heechul.Although heechul was half hearted he still accept the fact that jiyeon is going back to England. It didn’t quite went well at first however his brother learned to give his consent.

                Jiyeon have decided to tell next to L. She don’t know how to tell him.. Even if he won’t care she just wish L would ask her to stay because she knew once L ask him to do so she won’t even bother to think twice to stay in Korea.

--At the school-

Jiyeon is waiting outside L”s classroom waiting for him to getout. When L went out.

J: L….

L looked at her as if asking why she is there.

J: Can I talk to you? It would be really quick..

L looked around since most of the students are staring at them as if waiting for something to happen.

L: not here.

So they went to the old music room to talk. L Lean on the piano while his arms crossed at his chest he blankly stared at jiyeon.

L: well? You can start talking now….!

J: a.. y-yes(then she just stared at L)

L: are you just going to stared at me?

J: Can I ask you a question. Promise me that you’ll be honest?

L: ..Whatever.

Jiyeon stared L as if begging

L:(scratched his nose) ..y-yah ..s.s.sure

J: do you like me?(stuttering)

L: bwo( smirk)

J: answer me (seriously looking at L)

L felt really uncomfortable so he lower his head and stared at the floor

J:L …..(Bit her lower lip then she smiled)..I’m going back to England

L widen his eyes then he raise his head a bit

L: for good?

J:I guess so.. it will take years before I will come back here again I guess,,,my mom beg me to go back so…(smiled)

L still silent and stared at the floor

J:so?,,can you please answer my question?

~~~silent~~

J:I will repeat the question,, do you like me?

L: (think deeply)I..I ..I d..dont like  you

Jiyeon almost burst in crying but she manages to control herself instead she bit her lips. She can see on L’s eyes that he pitied her. Jiyeon move closer to L while L just stared at her. She touches his face L didn’t oppose it ..She then give him a deep kiss on his lips. L was obviously shocked when their lips parted L felt sorry that it didn’t lasted.

J: omo!(teary)how do I say goodbye?..L ..Thank you..Everything is clear now although I kind of expecting this.

Tears flowing..However she wipe it with her hand.. She step back then she walk away slowly but before she reached the door she turn back again to L

J: can you give me a favor?..Please when you see me don’t even tries to talk to me don’t even stared at me, don’t even look at me,not even a glimpse..To make it easy on me..Cause if you ever will I might beg you to stop me from leaving and that means I will lose even my pride and ..Now pride is all I have…so please(crying)..Isn’t it funny how time slips away too fast? One minute I am laughing with you next second I’m crying in front of you anyway thank you for the memory I know it will last for eternity.. and (touching her necklace) I’ll take this as you last gift for me..a goodbye gift?(smile) goodbye myungsoo~yah(then she went out as fast as she could)

L can’t hardly speak..He touches his lips then he kicked the chair in front of him then punch the wall..Jiyeon cried and cried. She know that it will happen she is well aware however when L really told her those words it hurt soo much it almost felt that L put a knife on her chest,

After that day L didn’t look, talk to jiyeon. Jiyeon kinda regret that she asks that.  She misses him ,looking at him now she felt distance to L. She also manage to tell all her friends about leaving. Every now and then hara and hyuna gave her hug out of nowhere and bomi gives her gifts almost every day. She definitely will miss everything about kirin about korea,,

Sometimes we know what to expect but then again we take arisk to hope for a different answer. However we need to face the reality sooner or later. And then we need to learn to accept whatever it is.It's hard to leave things behind that you've learned to treasure but it does'nt mean that it will just end it may be a start of something different,, that's what jiyeon have learned...Learned to face reality and learned to let go of some things..