How to fix the mess

Neoreul Joahae(I like you)

J: where are we going(trying to catch up to L)

L:Why don’t you just stop talking?

L entered a room.If she was not mistaken it is like a broadcasting room .She saw joon there sitting

Jyeon:Joon!!

JooN: jiyeonnie..someone(looked at L) talk to me and as k me if you can also use the same method as I did before..to make things  clear..

Jyeon:are we talking bout the entire school???i can dothat??

Joon:ofcourse ..no worries already talk this one out with my appa..

Jyeon:really?can you give me tiem to think what should I say?

Joon:sure..

 

Anniyonghaseyo …Park jiyeon im nida.I know some of you don’t know me while some of you might have    heard my name thousand times before.Im speaking here to tell you how I feel or how I think bout some things..Its true im Park yonhwa’s dongsaeng, when I was 10 I mistakenly cross the street without looking that’s when oppa push me and he got hit by a truck. A great actor died bec. of me how can you just say it as if im not hurt at all?how can you guys blame a 10 year girl for something she would never thought  would happen?how can you guys be so heartless? You thought that  you guys are hurt?im the one who lost a brother im the one who has been blame..and by whom?by you guys,,my umma, appa, oppa or anyone in our family never once told me that im the one to blame only to wake up one day that the people here in kirin blaming me for it..but im thankful bec. even me blame myself for what happen..however you guys might have overboard..you guys don’t know how I feel..i dream how my oppa died everynight…but most painful ?is that you guys bring back the feeling that I’ve learned to forget,,,,reminiscing the good times with my oppa…and all the what if’s(tears flowing)..what if I didn’t cross,what if he is still alive what ifs what ifs…but I guess I cant bring back my oppa..but all I ask for you guys is to be more considerate bec. I am the one who lost a brother, a friend…..(silent for a long time)and with regards to joon, he is a fine chingu..i am lucky to have him as a friend, we never dated…as for JB maybe I can’t speak in behalf of their management but Jb and I are really really close friend..he was one of my closest chingu when I was in England..and L well..ammm(scratch her head and looked at L)what can I say bout L he is my closest friend oppa..and we also haven’t dated yet but if you guys want I can really date him..(L’s eyes widenthen jiyeon) im just kidding ..he is also a good friend…it does not mean that I have a lot of friend ..im playful…I had lotsa friend male.. female…so don’t make a big fuss out of it..and ahhh(tapped the table)I want to say junhyung…hara likes you a lot i know so.bec she told us that everyday you are her only one..and to hara and hyuna..you guys you jerk!!! Are one of the reasons why lifehere in kirin  is so darn good..gomawo..to everyone to all of my chingus gomawo..

 

Jiyeon:JOon how can I repay you for this?

L just being silent

Joon:you could kiss me

L(eyes widen):BWO????

Jiyeon smiled and decided to play along

Jiyeon:you sure you just want a kiss??

L bit his lowerlip and his eyes now gotten smaller while glaring at jiyeon

L: I don’t want to be a nuisance to your lovestory..i will go now(left the room while shutting the door roughly)

Joon:I guess maybe next time(laughing)

Jiyeon just smiled back and then chase after L

While walking

J: why did you leave?

L: you guys really look good together

J:you think so?me too..

L:bwo??(stop and glared again)

J:are you jealous?

L:j-jealous?why would I be je----(jiyeon smiled annoyingly)

L look at the other way

L:whatever,,,(then he continue walking)

Jiyeon wanted to burst in laughing,,,

While walking they saw hyuna

Hyuna:ahh.ijiyeon..(looking down)mianhe..i…

Then jiyeon hug hyuna

J:you!!jerk..

Hyuna:uhuhuuh(faking cry while smiling)I miss jiyeonnie..

J:bwo..

Hara:you..how can you announce to all of the student bout junhyung ..aiiss this kid…

J:mianhe(smiling)

Hara also hug jiyeon

Then they just laugh all along.While L smile observing them..