One Hell Of A Performance

Warrior

 

The night had gone smoothly, everything followed through exactly as it was meant to and there were absolutely no mistakes, Bang had done his solo of ‘I Remember’ and I performed by his side singing all of my lines as best as I could have, of course I’d had to have had a costume change and good god that was ridiculous, people pulling you in every direction with about three seconds to spare before you had to be on stage again! The audience had started murmuring when they saw me perform but the B.A.P members had kept my identity which only made the fans question everything more, Zelo’s song ‘Never Give Up’ had gone off without a hitch and made adoring fans gush with love for their maknae when he sang the cute love song. Right now there was one last song to perform and that was ‘Secret Love’, I was in the middle of another costume change when I heard the manager speaking to Zelo, commending him for getting such a big reaction from the crowd, I watched as the maknae bowed slightly in respect and thanked the older man before continuing their conversation quietly. ‘Step into these please.’ I heard the small assistant tell me, she was crouching down holding a pair of heels, I hate heels but had to wear them for the final song, I had to look feminine and not wear my preferred jeans and t-shirt, I pouted slightly but complied and stepped into the heels whilst another assistant applied a peachy colour to my lips that had a matching scent and comforted me a little. I closed my eyes only for a moment, listening to all the hectic sounds of people around me when I felt someone watching me, I batted my eyes open to see the curly haired maknae staring at me openly with his lips parted slightly, no one else had noticed him staring at me since they were so caught up in their own business, but in the moment my eyes did connect with his own black pools I felt like everything else disappeared around me, the assistants, humming of electronics and general buzzing of the room melted away leaving the maknae and I alone. His gaze was so deep, the yearning in them almost tangible, I felt my legs itching to move forward, to get closer to him…

‘Come on Serena!’ someone yelled over the noise shattering the daze I had succumbed to, blinking rapidly I shook my head and turned from the maknae still feeling his gaze concentrated on me, ‘Damn maknae…’ the person beside me muttered, turning my head I saw Himchan standing close to me with one hand wrapped around my wrist tightly, ‘I swear to god if he tries anything with this last number I’ll scream.’ He hissed to himself in disgust, I could only blink at his sudden ferocity and was pulled along to the stage with him once more where a couch waited on the sparse stage for us to perform.

‘Himchan…’ I murmured only his name not trusting myself to speak; so many thoughts were racing through my mind, what had just happened? Had anything even happened at all? We were only looking at each other right…? But why had I wanted to be near him so badly, to be closer to his body, the warmth I knew his slim arms would bring if wrapped around me…

‘Serena! Snap out of it now!’ Himchan warned shaking my shoulders harshly before leading me to the front of the sofa where I sat down stiffly, Himchan perched on the arm of the sofa next to me and kept glancing at me whilst the rest of the members took their own places on stage once more, ‘I’m serious Serena, this is the last song, focus! Bang’s starting to notice something’s up!’ Himchan whispered to me, sure enough when I glanced to my left, Bang, who was sitting on the other arm of the sofa, was stealing worried glances at me every now and then.

‘Yes… sorry Himchan…’ I straightened my back and clutched the microphone in my right hand tighter, the guitar sounded and the soft glowing lights illuminated everyone’s faces, Bang began singing gently as he slowly lifted his head and his blonde locks fell ever so slightly over his deep eyes, even from this distance I could see they were clouded with concern and worry, was that for me?

‘I know it ain’t easy, for the two of us…’ Bang’s words stung like a poisoned needle into my heart and completely shook me out of the remaining daze I lingered in, the blonde kept singing, a slight change in the way he did usually and it rang alarm bells inside of me, ‘Things are going crazy all the time you know? I got no choice, let me just do this for love…’ I shot my eyes over at him sharply when he sang the last word a little harshly, Daehyun took his turn to start singing and the audience screamed when his velvety voice sang out to them, as for me I was feeling sick and woozy, the dress I was wearing had seemed to have tightened tenfold and was crushing my ribs making it hard to breathe.

‘Even if I'm in jail, its okay - if only I have you, I can live…’ A jolt ran through me as I realised it was my turn, lifting up my chin I opened my eyes slowly towards Daehyun who was standing in front of me now, just as rehearsed he looked at me longingly as if to apologise and reached out his left hand only to take it away when I turned my head away from him.

‘In case anyone recognizes us, we can't walk comfortably in the streets of Kangnam, only the neon signs and streetlights in the dark night are blessing our relationship…’ I sang softly into the microphone allowing as much emotion as I could into my words, the fans fell silent and watched as I finished my part and turned to walk away only to have Bang stand in front of me, he reached out lifting my chin up between his thumb and forefinger and stared down into my eyes. He seemed to be searching for something and I saw him shoot his eyes over my shoulder at someone else, probably Zelo I thought suddenly… The song continued with each member taking their parts smoothly until it came for Zelo’s turn.

‘Every day I am love-sick over you, everywhere I look I see you – so do you know how much more I miss you?’ My breath hitched slightly at the words, they couldn’t be more true and spoken from Zelo’s lips made the words all the more true, but this wasn’t fair… I already knew he was feeling like this… Ironically enough though the lyrics were written by his hyung, my boyfriend, my lover…  The maknae moved away from me slowly to move over to Bang whilst his hyungs sang their respective lines leaving me to scramble up some strength to continue my role, the curly haired blonde stood front of stage with the oldest member as they both rapped at each other directing their limbs at me as if arguing. The song was coming to a close and it was time for Daehyun and I to finish it together, I walked over to the third eldest male looking at him and waiting for him to join me, but he didn’t get the chance, instead a younger voice sounded into a microphone and Daehyun’s face was replaced with a pair of tear-stained cheeks which were now flushed, Zelo’s face, my own voice didn’t come out and when Zelo realised it wouldn’t he finished the song on his own, ‘No one needs to know, if only I have you, I can live…’ and with that his lips met mine sending the audience into an uproar, sending myself into utter shock, his hyungs into a frenzy and himself spiralling down to the floor when Yongguk’s solid fist slammed into the maknae’s face. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shocking? ;P Tell me what you guys thought of this little twist I did for you all, what do you think is going to happen next? Do you dislike Bang or Zelo? Maybe even Himchan for getting in the way? Whatever you think do leave a comment below telling me what you thought! This chapter was in celebration of my coming back and B.A.P's newest single 'Crash'. Do you guys like that song? I LOVE it! It's so cute and unique for them to do! Well enjoy and saranghae! Oh! But before I go! I'll be trying to update my U-Kiss fanfic soon and when I was away I started a SHINee fanfic! Would you guys like to read that one or not? Tell me what you want! 

Bye bye!