Chanyeol never gives up~

The many colors of emotions~

 

Monday

“Hey Eunji~~ Good morning~” Chanyeol said happily.

“Yeah. Good morning Chanyeol~” you said happily.

“Hey, why don’t--“

You cut off his words. “Hey I gotta go now. Bye. See you later.” You bowed and leave.

Chanyeol shrugged.

 

Tuesday

“Hey, Eunji! Pass me the ball.” Minhee shouted. It’s P.E, and your class is playing netball.

“Eunji-ahh~~ You can do it!~” Everybody is looking at looking at the voice owner. It’s Chanyeol.

“Yeah. Thank you.” You said shyly. All the other girls squealed. “Oh, hi everybody~” Chanyeol waves. The squealing gets louder.

The P.E class became havoc with Chanyeol’s attendance.

“I thought they called the boys the Ice Princes? But he seemed nice to me.” One of the girls said cheerfully.

“Yeah, I guess they are just tired keeping that image.” The other one giggled.

“All I’m keeping is him.” Then the other girls keep talking about Chanyeol.

“Hey Eunji~ Looks like you got an admirer.” Bomi teased you.

“No! He’s just a friend, Bomi. He’s a lonely kid.” You rolled your eyes.

“That’s lonely?” Bomi pointed towards him. All the girls are surrounding him.

“Well, it’s new.” You shrugged.

 

Wednesday

“Hey, Eunji!” Chanyeol shouted from beside you.

“Chanyeol-ah, you scared me.” You keep concentrating on your Mathematics problem.

“Ahh… I’m sorry~ But don’t you want to eat? Come on. It’s recess. Everyone is waiting for you, and by that I mean my friends are waiting for you.” He pokes his head through your class window.

“Thank you Chanyeol but I gotta study. I’m not as smart as you.” You smiled faintly.

“Don’t you want me to teach you?” He looked into your eyes, sending shivers to your body.

“Emm, no no no no. Thank you. Well, why don’t you go and eat huh?” You pushed him lightly out of the window.

“Well,” he sighed. “There’s always tomorrow, hahaha~ Bye Eunji! Oh! And Bomi~” He walked away.

Bomi looked at you. “Yah! Why do you keep doing that?”

“Do what?~” You asked, making an innocent face.

Bomi sighed. “Are you…” Bomi looked around to check if there are any students. “Are you, reading his emotions?” She whispered.

“No, Bomi. I did not do that. I’m serious.” You closed your Math book and change your attention to Bomi who is sitting in front of you.

“So? Why are you being like that to him?” She asked curiously. “You’re not being yourself you know.”

“I… I don’t know. It’s just my gut?” You shrugged.

“You and your gut, all I know is that you are always hungry.” She shot back.

You laughed. “I don’t know. Am I that cold towards him?”

“Yeah, even a blind person can feel the coldness.”

“Come on, Bomi.” You laughed. “You think I can’t trust my gut? But I remembered you’re the one who told me to stay away from the Cold Princes, and he is one of them.”

“Well, people change Eunji.” Bomi smiled.

“Well, it’s always fun having new friends.” You smiled.

“That’s it.” Bomi patted your head.

 

Thursday

“Hello Eunji.” A voice called out to you from behind.

You turned around, smiling, “oh hi Chany-- ah, it’s you, Baekhyun.”

“Wow. Chanyeol is right! Everybody knows our name!” He said happily.

“Aish, there’s no need to shout hyung.” Chanyeol turns his attention to you. “Well, Eunji. Are you gonna eat with us today?” Chanyeol asked you, showing his perfect straight teeth.

“Yeah, of course.” You nodded.

“So, this is--“

You cut Chanyeol’s words. “I know who you guys are.” You bowed to everybody. Well, everybody in this school knows them.

“You’re right Chanyeol!” D.O gave him a friendly pat on the back.

“I can’t believe we are this famous.” Sehun took a sip of his milk.

Chanyeol and Baekhyun just smiled.

“But where is Kai and Suho?” You asked.

“Well, they are--“ Chanyeol seemed to be having a hard time with his words.

“They are at home. Having a cold.” Baekhyun answered casually.

“Yeah. A nasty one.” Sehun grimaced.

D.O just looks at Chanyeol.

“Anyway, do you guys know that Eunji can--“ you quickly stepped on his foot. “OUCH!” Chanyeol cried out.

“Can what? Talk to animals?” D.O looked at you curiously. Baekhyun and Sehun turned their attention to you too.

‘Oh man. I know that I have a bad feeling about them. My life is so ruin.’ You looked at Chanyeol who is sitting beside you.

Meanwhile...

"Waa! Sehun is drinking milk~"

"Where?! Where?!"

"Ahjumaaaaa!! I want a carton of milk!"

"Me too!"

"Me three!"

"Uhh.. meeee!~~"

In a matter of minutes, the cafeteria turned into hell.