Accidents happen

The many colors of emotions~

KRINGGG~

The school bell rings to indicate that it's time to go home.

 

"Ya, Bomi~ Wake up. The class is over." You wake your best friend gently.

 

“Huh?” Bomi yawned. “Ahh~ The sleep is refreshing.” She seemed a little dazed.

 

You laughed. “You crazy Bomi. You are a senior now. When are you gonna change?” You packed your stuff.

 

“Well… I can always change tomorrow~” She packed her stuff too. “Well… I need to go to the Club Room now, and you… Marshmallow must be waiting for you. Annyeong~ See you tomorrow Eunji~” She waved and walked away.

 

You waved back and walked towards the school gate.

 

“YEOWWW!” You heard a cat howled.

 

You screamed out, “marshmallow!!” You ran hastily towards Marshmallow, your cat that always waits for you outside your school gate.

 

“Oh My God! What have you done?!” Six (unearthly handsome looking) guys surrounded you. The familiar flower-looking boys, The Cold Princes, as Bomi would call them. The six guys are famous for their face but not their attitude. They never talk to anybody else except among themselves, and you regretted shrieking at them just now.

 

When you looked at them, Kai just grimaced and Baekhyun knelt down. “I’m so sorry. I didn’t noticed there was a cat behind our car.”

 

Baekhyun ‘fan girls’ eyes are all darted towards you.

 

‘Ergh… Those eyes, they all looked like spears. Better if I’d be invisible now.” You cradled Marshmallow gently in your arms and walked away.

 

“Help me~” Marshmallow said with half-closed eyes .

 

“Hey.” A deep voice called out to you, you stop walking. Frozen.

 

“We’re sorry. Can we at least please send your cat to the vet?” Chanyeol walked towards you. “And can you please turn around?”

 

You turned around. “Ah… Never mind---“

 

“Aish! Maknae-ah! Are you kidding me? The car is already crowded.” Kai said in an angry tone and kicked the sand.

 

Chanyeol turned to face you. He smiled sheepishly.

 

“As I was saying, never mind. The vet is only a few blocks away.” You said defiantly, facing Kai who is already in the car.

“Well, I am terribly sorry. You can send me the bill tomorrow.” Baekhyun bowed down and walked towards their car.

 

“We’re sorry.” D.O said earnestly and bowed down, followed by Suho, Chanyeol, and Sehun. You bowed back.

 

‘Hmm… not all of them are bad. Only that Kai guy is.’ You wondered why all of them are labelled that way. ‘Poor that Chanyeol guy who had the nicest smile ever. Poor that D.O guy who I think is one of the nicest person ever.’

 

“Palli (빨리) Eunji-ah~ I’m dying.” Marshmallow put her paw at your face.

 

“Oh. Sorry Marshmallow.” Then, you ran toward the clinic.

 

 

“Hmm… there’s actually nothing wrong with Marshmallow. She’s just fine.” Doctor Kim stated.

 

“But… I’m sure she is dying just now.” You exclaimed.

 

“What? Did she tell you that?” Doctor Kim laughed at you.

 

“Well… not really. I just… know.” You looked down to your sneakers.

 

‘Aish. That drama queen is gonna get it from me!’ You stomped your feet to the ground lightly.

 

  

 

“Why Marshmallow?! WHY?!” You let Marshmallow down after you guys have left the building.

 

“What? I thought that guy is gonna help me. I eyed him for quite some time now. You know what, he gave me half of his bread last week. Isn’t he nice?” Marshmallow walked next to you.

 

“BREAD?! But you don’t eat bread! You drama queen! I’m really mad at you. And what guy are you talking about?” Eunji walked faster.

 

“Oh… you know, the one with the nice smile…” Marshmallow stopped talking.

 

“Meow~” You heard Marshmallow meowed at your back.

 

“Don’t you dare meow at me!” You looked back.

 

“Uh-oh.” You started to run.

 

“Hey! Wait!” He started to run after you.

 

‘No, no, no! My life is ruin! How can this be? Nobody else except omma can know about this.’ You take a left turn towards a narrow street.

 

“Hey Eunji!” Chanyeol screamed out your name.

 

“Quit it Ice, I mean Cold Prince or whatever your nickname is!” Then you make a right turn. ‘Oh, damn it! A dead end.’ You sighed heavily.

 

And you heard a heavy panting behind you just a few feet away...

 

Meanwhile~

An ajumma (아줌마) who owns a store saw a weird but a good-looking guy with a white cat in his arms chasing a girl that's running like a crazy person.

 

♩♪♫♬♭♩♪♫♬♭♩♪♫♬♭♩♪♫♬♭♩♪♫♬♭♩♪♫♬♭♩♪♫♬♭♩♪♫♬♭♩♪♫♬♭♩♪♫♬♭

 

Yay!~ The first update everrr~ Thanks  to TaeLovesSkye for the poster!~ ^^