LUCKY FANGIRL.

Dreams Do Come True.

"No! He is not!" I shouted defensively as one of those es mocked me about Suho again. Why won't these people just get back to their ing lives and leave me alone with my happiness. "He is gay! All of them are gay!" The held her stomach and so as her friends because of their loud laugh that completely insulted me. I left with an angry face and I glared at them. "They don't even know you exist." Someone whispered when they walked past me. People always mock me about Kpop.

I sat on a bench and let out a heavy sigh. "They don't understand what I feel. Kpop made me happy, especially you, Kim Joonmyun." I closed my eyes, let everything fade away and be replaced by Kim Joonmyun, and him only. His smile is perfect. He is one precious derp. Problems stepped aside. 

Suho, you never fail to make me happy.


---- 


"Kim Joonmyun! Kim Joonmyun!" My spines were shaking as I was shouting for my one and only love with a large crowd of people, more known as, Exotics. "SUHO! BAEKHYUN! CHANYEOL! D.O! KAI! SEHUN! EXO-K!" I was waving my lightstick and holding the banner I made. Seeing them perform live and also seeing 'Exotics' that you treat as a family cheer with you is priceless. Everything's perfect. I wish I can stop time and stay like this forever but I can't, everything in this world is temporary except for change.

 

 

Someday, every Exo member will get married and have a family of their own. We have to accept the fact that there will be only 12 lucky girls who will marry them. And, I'll have a family of my own too, someday. How I wish my family would be strong as the bond of Exotics and Exo. 

Someday, my child will ask "Mommy, who is this?" My child will be holding an old picture, maybe already yellowed at that time. I will gently take the picture and smile with tears forming on my eyes. "This is one of the most precious guy that have ever lived, dear." My child will be confused at my words "What are you talking about Mommy?" My child will shake me, convincing me to give an answer but I'll end up sobbing instead. My child will hug me "Is he dad's rival?" My child will ask, fully curious. I'll end up chuckling "He's forever in my heart, dear." 


----

"Higher!" I slid the poster higher "There!" I taped the sides and come down from my chair. I stood beside my friend, who is an Exotic as well and eyed the new poster posted on my wall. "Aren't they gorgeous?" I looked at my friend with my hands on my hips, waiting for her answer. "Beyond." I chuckled with her and stretched my arms. "NEXT POSTER!" I shouted then went to the pile of rolled posters. I opened my favorite one and kissed it. "Stop harassing Joonmyun!" My friend joked and I stopped. "Ok, ok." I stepped on my bed and went to the side. "Joonmyun will always watch me when I'm asleep." I smiled then tried to get a perfect proportion for my poster. When I finally did, I taped the four sides securely then kissed Joonmyun on my poster. "I love you precious." I poked his nose and giggled.

"Let's take a break first." My friend offered and I nodded. We took snacks and ate at my backyard. I looked up and stared at the peaceful sky. "That's where Joonmyun came." My friend looked up as well "He sure is one Angel." I smiled widely, agreeing with her. "Chanyeol is an angel too." My friend cracked up and I wasn't expecting that. "Yeah, he laughs because of wafers." I laughed loudly with her and imitated Chanyeol's laugh. "I still love him." My friend grinned "I love Joonmyun, too." 


---- 

"EXO-K INVOLVED IN A MINOR CAR ACCIDENT."

Famous Korean boy-band, Exo-K, was involved in a minor car accident. Witnesses said that it's a collision between Exo-K's van and a truck. Exo-K was supposed to go to a recording studio but the accident occured around 3pm-4pm. 

Exo-K's manager states "Everyone was slightly injured but Suho was the most injured. We already brought him to the hospital and hoping for a fast recovery for him." 


Heart shuttered, jaw dropped. I gasped for air and put my fist into my mouth as tears were forming. I closed my laptop, not wanting to read further. I breathed in and out, trying to calm myself down. How I wish I can take care of him, How I wish I can visit him, How I wish it was me instead.


My phone rang, I answered it with a low-toned "Hello?" "HAVE YOU HEARD ABOUT EXO-K'S ACCIDENT?! OH MY, ARE YOU OKAY?" It's my friend, panicking and shouting at me. "I'm not okay... I'm actually.... super worried." I don't know I have come this far. I do love Suho, more than I love myself. He is a part of me. "He'll be okay soon, I know he's strong. Please cheer up, k? I'm here for you." My friend said, it comforted me a little. But worry still reigns on me. "Yeah. Sure." I hang up and sat on my bed. I closed my eyes, put my hands together and prayed for Joonmyun.


---- 

"Waitress!" Someone shouted from a table. "Coming, sir!" I finished wiping one of the tables and gave a bright smile to the customer before heading to the next table. I took the customer's order then went to the counter to tell it to the chef or whatever you call that. I let out an exhausted sigh, it's so hard walking around and serving people, especially when you're wearing heels. But, I can't give up. I must do this so I can go to Exo's concert. I must work hard so I can see Suho again.


 

I stayed like that until 6pm, which says that my shift is over. I changed my clothes into more normal ones. I decided to walk home to save money. When I reached home, I counted my savings and shouted when I finally reached the needed amount for the ticket I will buy. I quickly dialled my friend's number and my hands were shaking because of complete happiness. "Yes, hello?" "I'M GOING TO EXO'S CONCERT!" I quickly shouted and my friend spazzed with me. We shouted like we are already in the concert. "Okay, so, we need to prepare, quick!" "Search the projects!" I nodded then hang up. I quickly opened my laptop and searched what projects Exotics will do for their concert. I gathered the materials I can use and quickly made banners and other stuffs. "Kim Joonmyun, we will meet again."



---- 

I rubbed my hands together and breathed in and out. I was holding my Mama album and some extra papers just incase they will need more. Only 3 girls were in front of me. My friend was shaking me from behind "Oh my! You're next!" "I know I know!" I jumped a little in excitement and calmed myself down when it was finally my turn. I held out the album to Sehun and he looked at me in the eyes "Annyeong Hatheyo." He said with a smile and I prevented myself from chuckling. He asked my name and I gave it to him, He signed my album within a few seconds and handed me my album back with a wide grin. Same goes as I went to Kai, D.O, Chanyeol, well as for Chanyeol, I saw him being the 4d he is, and Baekhyun. But, my heart stopped when I was about to go to Suho. He looked up at me with that gorgeous smile, I handed him the album and he said "Annyeong Haseyo.." Then he asked for my name, I was shaking the whole time, hoping that I don't look like a pedo in front of him. His eyes sparkled when I told him my name. 'How can you make me fall in love with you over and over again?!' He handed me my album back but everything stopped for a moment when our hands had a contact with each other. I gasped for air and I can imagine myself smiling like an idiot in front of him. "K-kamsahabnida." 


---- 

'Kim Joonmyun to be a husband soon!'

 

My friend called me in the middle of the night just to inform me the news. I yawned and told her to slow down. "Suho is getting married! Can't you understand?!" I chuckled at her. "Look, I support Joonmyun and his future wife, okay? I'm always ready for this moment to come, and it did. But, too soon. I will forever love Joonmyun, he is my husband in my 'fantasies'." I giggled. "Something's not right with you, or you're just keeping a secret. Tell me!" I smiled then the wall where Joonmyun's poster was. "Want to be a bridesmaid? My friend is getting married and she needs one. You fit to be one." I can tell that she's confused. "Sure?" "Thank you. Go to sleep now, I know that Chanyeol is there beside you. Silly. Good Night." "How did you know? Are you spying on us? Huh? Ok, Good Night." I slept with a wide smile on my face. 



---- 


"Honey, let's go?" My husband called out, or should I say, future husband. "Hey! You're not supposed to see the wife!"  He chuckled at me then wrapped his arms around me. He looked at us through the mirror. "You believe that? I'm excited to see you anyways, I know you'll look pretty but i guess my predictions are wrong." My mouth opened, can't believe at his words. "Then you should marry someone else." I crossed my arms and raised one eyebrow. "I meant to say that you're more than pretty." I smiled at his sweetness and stood up. I wrapped my arms around his neck and gave him a peck on the lips. "I love you." "I love you too." 

"Hyung! It's almost starting! Stop the flirting!" Chanyeol shouted from the door. We both chuckled "Ok coming weirdo." Suho let go of me and left the room. I stared at myself one last time at the mirror. "This is it, you just made billions of girls cry. Now, you will be Mrs. Kim, Kim Joonmyun's property." I fixed my hair then went outside the church and wrapped my arms around my dad's. The door opened, couple of girls were holding the end of my gown and a long red carpet is in front of me, to walk, to be Mrs. Kim. I walked through the aisle and while walking, my father talked to me. "I am sure going to miss my baby." My father's lips were a bit shaky, and so as his eyes as water was forming. "I am going to miss you too, dad. Don't worry, I picked a good one. This one's an angel." We both chuckled and he let go of me when we are almost at the altar. Suho gently offered his arm with his million-dollar smile. I wrapped mine with his and then the priest started talking. The priest asked us what he is supposed to ask and we recited our vows and promises. "You may now kiss the bride." The words were said, we faced each other and he brushed his lips against mine. Everyone cheered. His lips left mine and he spoke "I chose to love you, and only you."


With there, our journey started, I have my own life now and I'm living it in my perfect way. With Kim Joonmyun.